> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Quest 502 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (35)
DiscussionQUMO Quest 502
PictureQUMO Quest 502
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Screen
Screen type QHD LCD touch panel
Screen resolution 540 x 960 pixels
Screen size 5.0

operating system
Android 4.2

CPU
1.3 GHz frequency
Architecture DUAL CORE ARM Cortex-A7
MTK 6572 model

Ram
512 MB RAM
DDR 3 memory type

Physical memory and expansion
Built-in memory 4 GB
Supported Memory Card Capacity Up to 32 GB MicroSD

Networking opportunities
3G module is
802.11 b / g / n WiFi module
Bluetooth connection V3.0 + EDR class 2
GSM / GPRS / EDGE cellular standards: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Dual SIM support

Interfaces
There is a microphone
Webcam 0.5 MP
Speakers 0.5 W x 1
3.5 mm headphone jack
3.0 megapixel camera

Battery
Battery capacity 2000 mA / h

Dimensions
Weight 166 g
Width 73 mm
Height 140.2 mm
Depth 9.4 mm

Equipment
The headset has a
USB-cable has
The power adapter has
Quick Start Guide have
Warranty card has
Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Utility
"ROOT
Stock Recovery FAQ
1) Turn off the phone.
2) Hold Power = Home = Vol +
ControlVol-the movement of recovery,Vol +act.
Busybox
В® ViPER4Android
Firmware

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionNikcher.

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 05:27
Reason for editing: backup firmware

Rep: (26)
I bought myself this device on Yulmart. Very similar to ritmix rmp 506. when buying shouted that after 2 weeks bring back! Well, what about what happened ritmiksa see that this is a miracle

Rep: (0)
Very similar to ritmix rmp 506.

Generally, the initial model - Chinese Doogee DG300 and Cubot P9, to them the way the Internet is the firmware .. Respectively, Qumo - clone Doogee, Ritmix - clone Cubot .. Differences in the cells and the presence / lack of physical buttons Home ..

Rep: (2)
* Neibot,
Are you saying that every model QUMO, have a clone?

What about kastuma not who does not plan to

Doogee DG300Doogee Voyager DG300 - Discussionthat's how I understand a copy of our device =))

whitehool Yes, but at least the other chamber - on Qumo exactly autofocus and picture resolution - 8 megapixel (hz how many actually physically) .. I do not have autofocus DG300 and maximum resolution - 5 megapixels ..
Maybe there are other differences ..

By the way around to benchmarking the GPS (unsubscribe here about previous problems) - and found no problems, everything works well right out of the box ..

On Kyumikah, though written 8 megapixels, but in settings, permission to 13. In all, sho is doubtful and not vazhno.Bolshe 5 megapixel resolution is not nobody looking in osnovnom.Interesno that antutu shows no G-sensor, and settings have kollibrovka it))) Strange differences))) I wonder whether all the models so)))

Post has been editedWowan174 - 03.11.14, 17:41

Rep: (35)
A week ago I okirpichil your machine. He was a backup but it was not working. Through sp flash tools get out error 5054. Revived device firmware from today doodgee dg300. It was necessary to restore imei through mtk droid tools. Now all the rules except seriynika.

Compared the camera with his old Acer Liquid E (5 megapixels, autofocus) ..

Bit Suzdal:
Attached Image

Left Qumo, right Acer ..
Photo of the Acer respectively stretched to match the size of objects ..
In general, most likely megapixels really 8 photo turns sharper than the actual 5 megapixel ..

Post has been editedNeibot - 12.11.14, 01:24

Rep: (34)
for rekaveri do not need a home button, as it is written in the header.
Ps Does anyone have an alternative firmware?

It would not be bad if cyan portanuli one thread

Rep: (127)
Tell me how to sew this model ??? Stock firmware flew and phone is not included, but is included androyd not start.

SP_Flash_Tool is the flash driver for MTK smartphones.you here

And people who can throw a thread beykap googleplay !! of titanium

Post has been editedwhitehool - 02.12.14, 14:35

QUMO Quest 502

engineering code menu:
*#9646633#

Antibotz @ 06.10.2014, 14:28*
Does anyone know how to improve gps-receiver ??? And the connection with the satellites practically no cold start about 40 minutes!

instructions on how to configure the GPS:
EPO is a file with the location of the satellites in orbit for the area where the user is located, by default EPO off and it should be included in the engineering menu:

Turn on Wifi or mobile Internet;
We enter into the engineering menu # * 9646633 #, choose Location>Location based servise>EPO put daws Enable EPO and Auto Download then go back and select YGPS.
On the Information tab, click Full, and then Cold, then A-GPS restart.
Go to the tab Sattelites - and waiting for the signal to be recorded (going to the window) (It may take a few minutes to tens of minutes - initially appear red dots - then they will be green.).
Exit the YGPS and engineering menu. Turn off wifi - Turning off the network coordinates - reserve in the main menu, only the data about the place position from GPS satellites.
After these steps, the device is 6 satellites, the signal does not "fall off" cold start takes about 30 seconds (in the street in good weather).

instruction with pictures GPS Settingshere

Mobileuncle MTK Tools here with the help of this program I go into the engineering menu)) need a root

frutys For setup gps thank helped instructions.

who have the original firmware? okirpichil phone. backups somewhere we lost. had sewn stitching on doodgee dg300.

although no longer necessary. I found a backup system to the phone itself.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/07/20, 7:38