> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

THEME IS CLOSED
> Jiayu G2F - Marriage | Smartphone, 4.3 "
Emil12
Message#1
28.09.14, 14:42
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 86
Check in: 31.12.13
Xiaomi Mi 4 WCDMA

MarriageJiayu G2F
PictureJiayu G2F, Jiayu G2F, G2F, G2F
Description | Discussion � | FAQ | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage � |Firmware �

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
sanaevvadim
Message#2
29.09.14, 23:46
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4377
Check in: 01.12.12
Apple iPhone X

M
In subsectionJiayu

--------------------
Ex-moderator 4
WereW01f
Message#3
19.02.15, 20:31
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 23.05.08
Nokia E52

After six months of use, the microphone suddenly fell off. An external examination showed that the screws fastening the case were loosened, with the tightening of which the microphone came back to life.
After a while, the flash drive was taken out and after that the phone stopped seeing any inserted flash drives at all.
When disassembling the patient, it was noticed that the cable from the bottom board was badly latched at the top. Apparently because of what the microphone was disconnected with loosening the screws of the case.
Flash reader was restored by slightly bending the contact antennae up.
I hope someone will benefit from my experience.
ramzzeess1
Message#4
28.04.15, 19:03
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 35
Check in: 24.08.14
Elephone g2

I'm worse. After 11 months, began to turn off, warm up. Before shutting down the image twitches, shakes, white stripes appear. It does not turn on the first time. I do not know what to do, please help.
bohdk
Message#5
01.05.15, 11:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 08.05.08

Took on the panda. Glitch from birth. I tried the firmware huechu, tk glitches (hangs, dumps, phone contacts etc disappeared) started after updating google play, reinstalled the modified gapps - in vain. Unfortunately, in his correspondence with the support service, panda mentioned that he was reflashing. Those in response happily so! - Hooray, we remove the warranty! But my patience came to an end. I sew the official one and send it back. The result is sure to share.
ramzzeess1
Message#6
11.05.15, 21:24
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 35
Check in: 24.08.14
Elephone g2

We will wait for an answer, if not difficult in a personal.
biznet
Message#7
18.05.15, 15:50
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 06.04.13
Oukitel K5000

I have been using it for the second year now and am very pleased with the work. There is one note, after a few drops, clicks are no longer audible when you press the power button and volume. Is it being repaired or set aside and not trying? ...
forevlad
Message#8
03.09.15, 16:25
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 13.08.12
Fly Vogue IQ256

This happened here.
I do not know where to turn.
He did not reach the year exactly a week, worked well, watched a video from YouTube, put it on pause, and put it in his pocket.
After 15 minutes, I pull out of my pocket, turn on, a dark screen and that's it.
I did not fall, did not swim, but the screen just stopped working, turns on sounds, if I click the volume rocker and the screen does not light up. The touch works, even came to the camera by touch.
Such a problem, can someone tell me what to do about it.
New screen 1500 UAH, the phone took a year ago for the same money.
Not a single scratch, was worn in a case and a film from the purchase.
bohdk
Message#9
14.09.15, 10:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 08.05.08

I report on my previous message. Surprisingly, but a fact, from the fifth !!! Attempts were made to find, in the support service, an adequate man, to whom he clearly explained that I was seeding back the original firmware — the dog would not break in, especially on the service. He promised him that in the event of an unforeseen force majeure, I incur all costs. And so it happened! A week ago I got a phone back. I checked it myself, gave it to my best beta tester (youngest): lol: - everything works. Now another problem is how to get a refund from a beta tester :)
The conclusions are the following: when communicating with the support service, be silent, like a fish about ice! ;) Do not repeat my mistakes. Pandawill, specifically this man, put a big and fat plus. Still, they did not refuse the guarantee. But, I think that in my case it is rather an exception.
Dr.Z1o
Message#10
19.09.15, 13:17
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 19.07.15
Honor 6A

a month later, the speaker began to pop (the bell), changed to the speaker from Niki, the problem remained: wallbash:
what to do? : help:
sidigi
Message#11
27.11.15, 22:38
Leader
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 463
Check in: 10.07.12
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/128

Guys who have any marriage manifested on the phone Jiayu G2F?
disturbeddisturbed
Message#12
24.01.16, 01:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 17.01.16
Jiayu G2F

Do not know why sit down and warm the battery? The battery has changed but nothing has changed, native firmware LEWA
BADUN321
Message#13
11.02.16, 19:33
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 11.02.16

Good evening. Got this device today "Jiayu g2f" and immediately ran into the problem of the camera and vibro!
I ask for help, advice, can anyone know what's the matter?
Vibrating alert does not work at all, there is no vibro response, neither when writing SMS or when you call, in general, no! what's the matter I don't know!
When checking the camera, a second problem immediately arose: the main camera (8mr) works with a bang, photo video, etc., everything is super. But when I tried to switch to the front, I immediately got the error "I could not connect to the camera", turned it off and did not help, and the camera switch icon disappeared altogether!
Give advice, it is a shame to the atoms as you just bought it and immediately 2 files :(
AlexanderL
Message#14
29.03.18, 22:11
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic is closeddue to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
Jiayu

mobile version    Now: 05/13/19 12:13