Hvalilka - say a good word | We praise and thank the friends of the Forum

Rep: (1703)
In life, each of us often encounters negative things, including in relationships with people.
There will be no negative in this topic. : We only praise and say thanks to all the forum users who helped us or just like us: the interlocutor on the branch, the author of the program or firmware, the moderator who helped in something, etc.
It does not allow criticism or "raids",for life is like this: the negative will find us, but gratitude and sympathy must be cultivated by ourselves.
I hope this helps us to get to know each other better and find a reason for communication. Moreover, the reasons are already there :)

According to the rules of the forum we have not decided to write words of gratitude to his colleagues, and it is recommended to put a plus sign.In this thread you can simply say thank you!And even encouraged.

Rep: (1534)
The list of people who sent my thank you !:

tab , brut and OlegOK - IMHO, one of the best representatives of the administration
AEbus and TruRyku - for avatars and graph. work
D1G1Tal , Chieftech and Catg - for the huge possible help beginners
izmalkoff , Rashpill , Lenso and Man Winthout a Face - for a fair and understanding of users moderstvo
Marlene and lenhenster - rare but apt forum visit
zOn , Pro Alexander , Alex * K and algaloff - what can - be sure to help
-QwertY- - private special thanks
Vanya Susanin , paladin7 and Marvi - excellent knowledge of the programs and competent report information to users
paveld and Football - for everything that I need in my main devaysu
Alan - as a programmer, to maintain its profile
Barsik , Fl @ x-MsstyleR and Pektin - for your opinion "Trepalke"
gralexey and Yasik - for the selfless service forumcanam
Zlata , Moscow , da108 , Ardent , Stalker-Kostyan , KrugВ® - for the maintenance of the House

Absolutelyeverything elsewithout exception - and a huge thank you! : Wink_kind:

Rep: (44)
Demyurg ,
and thanks you for what you help find the music ... :)

Rep: (95)
Thanks to all that you have, especially when on the positive: wink_kind:

Rep: (1)
Hello everybody! I want to thank this site. I walked a bunch, a bunch of sites ogomnuyu, posveschenny PDA, and in addition did not find anything better. This is where I always find what I need.savagemessiahzine.com- BEST. Huge respect to the creators, managers, participants, DIRECTORS! AND ALL ALL ALL THANK YOU! Your information is most useful. With respect and love Julia T.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (38)
Many thanks to the entire site team, their assistants, and users can not do without;)
Good luck to all! : Friends:

Rep: (0)
Many thanks to RAL !!!!!!!

Rep: (186)
Huge thank you mostD1G1Tal and St1G .
A huge thanks to everyone else

Rep: (564)
I commend all those who take part in Skins theme for Core Player player.
nn-wp, dboris, master_200, ral and others who joined with.Picture

Rep: (3)
thanks to the creators and participants of the forum - sho I had without you doing?
thankdboris for different skins to the BS.

Rep: (0)
thankMil 'Y, for the theme with Letov :)

Rep: (1090)
So, sir, I do not know with whom to start .For Getting around -SpAsIbo.A Now specifically:
Demyurg ,
Chieftech ,
St1G ,
Special Forces u know what,
Zlata , Lenso , Danusha -devchonki general decoration forum
paladin -viva, Nizhny Novgorod,
all modders "First aid for beginners because of their hellish work of communicating with" dummies "(he was a)
and all ASUS P535 branch for assistance and mutual .Ostalnyh pozzhe.Mnogo good people on the forum.

Rep: (222)
Thank you all!

Rep: (1987)
carlsson77 ,
oh thank you so nice :-)

THANK YOU to all forum users who are always HELP !!!

and a special thank you for the fact that izmalkoff suffered with oak I: wink_kind:

Rep: (163)
carlsson77 ,
thank you so nice. they girls such as flowers, their kind word, and they are blooming and smell from it.
Thank izmalkoff-patience and help me-teapot and podybnym,
Chieftech, over time the words spoken,
Faceless for what greeted with kind words and for the treatment in the chamber,
Lenso, for comfort in trepalke,
Demiurge, for efficiency,
Digi-for repeated assistance in the photo,
Papamulleru of patience and nyankane with me in terms of the program settings,
Mosku for saving my nouta middle of the night,
Snake Potapych of flights,
Circle of charm,
AyPryniku for apple charlotte.
algaloff of humor and operational links
Marvi for brains
Metallik, for threads
Harvestr, disappeared somewhere people of the virtuoso of words in dispute,
Fiery-for something that is not eaten,
Barsiku for helmet
Jasiek for adoption,
It is very difficult to enumerate all at once, take a breather.
the whole teamsavagemessiahzine.comfor the tremendous job!

Rep: (112)
Thank you to one and all: wink_kind:

Rep: (1090)
I want to praiseAdmins for "Raising the reputation" in the Lite versii.Spasibo in time. : Victory:

Rep: (1004)
thanks everyone

Rep: (7)
I commend all of you united rebyata- you have created the best site on the PDA and PDA. Continue in the same spirit. Are you interested! Special thanks and respect - grobovshik.

Rep: (840)
I want to express my gratitudeCotulla and QwertY for the creation of firmware.
And also I want to thankHanzo For the correct operation of the themes posveschonnyh HTC Universal.
And of course, to express gratitude to the administration site for the creation of a very great resource. : Thank_you:

Rep: (57)
Also want to say thanks to many, but not all perechislesh, so someone did not write, do not be offended.
I want to say thank you for his devil2 neboyazn express their opinion and unbridled burden to the flood. Your sense of humor is unique! : D.
So, many thanks to all the members OPN4, especially magisterrr666 and Ryu-oki for supporting and campaigning for a healthy lifestyle.
Hanzo-for help and guidance to the right path.
Yasha! Is simply a good man.

The biggest thanks EVROLUXURY. This man helped me when I was here and supported me a loser. And he does it so far.
There are many people who want to say 'thank you', but the message and so great. But I can remember them.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 4:28