Hvalilka - say a good word | We praise and thank the friends of the Forum

Rep: (1703)
In life, each of us often encounters negative things, including in relationships with people.
There will be no negative in this topic. : We only praise and say thanks to all the forum users who helped us or just like us: the interlocutor on the branch, the author of the program or firmware, the moderator who helped in something, etc.
It does not allow criticism or "raids",for life is like this: the negative will find us, but gratitude and sympathy must be cultivated by ourselves.
I hope this helps us to get to know each other better and find a reason for communication. Moreover, the reasons are already there :)

According to the rules of the forum we have not decided to write words of gratitude to his colleagues, and it is recommended to put a plus sign.In this thread you can simply say thank you!And even encouraged.

Rep: (42)
all thanks to all forum users for the peace dialogue.
of all visitors to have a negative attitude to the current Meta-Koty - STE but a separate conversation.
Pasiba Avis for overseeing himalai threads
Evilfathery Pasiba for Russian request to hime, though she did not need me nah - good initiative to promote Nuno
Pasiba Vor4yn and Taxist for a pleasant chat
Pasiba TofClock and Helmi_C for vm6 to hime (although they live on hda :))
Pasiba Jdimme (moymu O.o) for an article about the tunnel - helped
and of course thanks Imateru and Tab-have for this forum chudestny

O.o Mlyn vseravno feeling that someone forgot ....

Rep: (684)
olimo ,
tab ,
circle В® ,
Danmer ,
2d0x ,
ATP to all of you for helping me in our forum .... neznayu..nehvataet words ... to you poblagodarit..ego time with the upcoming ATP ng and Christmas))))))

Rep: (6)
By Nick Schev balshoe thanks! :)

Rep: (62)
Thank you to all the admins!

Rep: (91)
Many thanks to all participants of the forum, from administrators to users for a wonderful resource!
Thankssavagemessiahzine.comI learned much more about the CCP, and not only found a lot of interesting people, and just having a good time!
Thank!

I have a year with you !!! : Victory:

Rep: (0)
Dear Administrators Sitesavagemessiahzine.comThank you for your work! I do not regret that, at the time, found your sayt.S Happy New Year!

Rep: (1)
Thanks to all forum users and Administrationsavagemessiahzine.comfor what you have, for their assistance in this type bonehead menya.S New Year druzya.Eslib not your site FIGS would buy my animal, thanks for the tips and description, I am very happy with my handheld device that chose blagadarya your forum.

Post has been editedPomorovich - 31.12.07, 21:41

Rep: (80)
Happy New Year
Happiness, joy, desire !!!
All admins modera'm, forumchyanam, fludera'm.
You are all part of a "system"
TH creating this topic,
I would like to say a few words
Certain persons from the forum -
Without you, there would not so great!
Well, then, begin withPrislav 'but.
Uh dude, well, you krasava!
All proshivochki naslavu.
Not to Glory! A naslavu.
Well, if we talk about the glory,
Say thank youStanislav 'y.
You are a good person" -
Druzhban be so forever.
Rashpill , Rashpill - hammer!
Not once helped with the serial.
k0ster 'I have to say thank you.
If not for you mate - not seen used batteries / Claudia drayverok.
ANDTrueNeytral 'In thanks,
Bluetooth Stereo works "playful". :)
Thank you guys for everything
In the verses just could not say.
Sincerely Yarik.
Merry Christmas praznikov ...

Post has been editedY @ R1K :) - 01.01.08, 23:21

Rep: (145)
Y @ R1K :) ,
and the theme "Hvalilka" - is not created for this purpose?

Rep: (436)
Y @ R1K :)
Thank you friend.
Touched to the core.

Happy New Year everyone!

Rep: (587)
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas! Especially the master creators firmware for HTC Prophet!

Rep: (5)
Yasik

Thanks ogromadnoe. for temku- mazdochku pink. millet miracle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like respect is impossible for some reason

so here spasibki. : Victory:: victory:: victory:

Rep: (12)
... thanks Microsoft :): victory:

Rep: (554)
Slimest, great theme! Thanks the Administration and his team for organizing such a huge site with so many programs and users! It is impossible to list all those who asked questions and answered them, thus solving my problems. Thank you, and both of them-they helped to better recognize possible device. But I want to say a special thank you for reanimatologist'u FAVORITS.zip - the excellent guide on the site. It is my "home page" -in .NET I go throughsavagemessiahzine.com. This program allowed us to see h \ s small screen PDA whole site colossus with all its alleys as if from a height! It is a pity that my introduction novice to the sitesavagemessiahzine.comIt began without this little guide :(

Post has been editedurpek - 24.01.08, 23:13

Rep: (70)
slimest ,
praise for the creation of this theme, put a plus sign in a turnip :)

Rep: (3)
I want to thank you skkazat D1m @ s'u, a man who will always help and just pleasant to talk to.
I would also like to say thank you dattad'u. This man has done a great job and do not remember it would be just disgusting and disrespectful.
And finally tell the biggest spasibo- YOU. Without you, this resource and I would not have opened the hundredth part of the full potential of your PDA!
In connection with the recent DDoS attacks, we would like to wish everyone good luck and keep together- so we nepotlyaemy!

Rep: (118)
Thanks to the creators, the admins and modders for such a great site.
Thanks to all you people forumchanam- good (and bad do not stay here)
Special thanks toJUVS - the first person with whom began my fellowship at forume- helped the first steps as a blind kitten, Killer whale (chimvol) - for their invaluable help and support in difficult times (really a psychologist), the whole menagerie PEKTIN, husky, Ujin, chimvol, .... - guys, thank you - you are true friends. And of course the founder of the zoo Lenso For what united us all

Rep: (832)
Thank you all! : Victory:
and separately boss.rusu ... If he did not, there would be FAQa 520)) and will not be FAQov firmware and Cruise: -q: -q

Rep: (587)
Thanks mate baza for assisting in the creation of skins for BatteryStatus! Thanks and RedUser, Berdichev, zOn ... As well as all users of skins for BS.

Post has been editeddboris - 04.03.08, 22:51

Rep: (288)
and Mona and I say very pious word of his arc? : Blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/03/20, 11:37