In the main discussion of uv.wadman
317th: the Huawei added to the bunch of junk applications chips that throw rushes at their servers more often than Google services. They do not allow the phone to sleep normally and eat the battery (by the way, in B532 exactly the same thing).
I would not want to cast shadows on anyone, but in defense of Huawei I will just give the latest screenshot of the statistics of my device on the 317th firmware (H60-L12, full stock without root):
- two SIM cards (only 2G mode);
- Wi-Fi is always on;
- the bluetooth is also turned on almost always, it turns off manually only after an 8% -5% charge, and only so that the device survives to a power outlet, which still has several hours;
- 20-30 minutes each calls per day via the bluetooth headset;
- Chinese garbage removed, only the minimum necessary or non-removable root set left;
- of messengers is only
damnedSkype WhatsApp / Viber on this device I decided not to put, so as not to charge the battery in vain for the sake of talking through them once (!) in one to two months;
- practically all applications, including skype and with the exception of the necessary system ones, have their push turned off, the rights to the Internet, launch, etc. have been selected;
- The vibration is turned on, including screen feedback, and when answering a call;
- gipies is disabled;
- Synchronization is enabled, including checking mail once an hour and checking for updates once a day.
I try to use stock applications, because their functionality is quite enough. MX Player, Power AMP and GMail for some reason live in the device for some reason, but itвАЩs already obvious that their century is nearing.
Do not forget that after updating the applications, the latter can be poorly optimized, poorly tested, and therefore, probably, they can also be guilty of battery over-normal.
For the month that I own the device, the minimum was three days, usually it holds at least 4 days. I start to charge when the charge is not more than 5% (usually I bring it to three), charge to 100%, throw it a couple of times at night, or turn it off at night. During the night of 6-8 hours, about 5-6% is spent in a lying apparatus.Post has been editedromfirst - 07.11.15, 18:43