Unidentified router firmware !!!

Rep: (39)
Actually I am looking for firmware for this Chinese miracle. I can not find. When flashing from here (routers look similar), here is a photo and description
http://www.win-star.com/eshop/goods.php?id=149, and here I askhttp://www.win-star.com/eshop/article.php?id=44,
the router fell into a coma, blinking cheerfully with two lights and that’s it. Therefore, the question is where to find, and how to flash this router in emergency mode.
Thank you very much in advance. : blush:

Bought hereVisit

The chip inside this miracle is RTL8196E

Post has been editedEol092 - 23.09.14, 19:22

Rep: (1819)
to this Chinese miracle.

Lay out the photo of the router's stickers, otherwise they give tips that the bulbs will stop blinking.

* ctich

The only sticker on the router.

Picture

And this is his offalPicture

By the way, when he arrived, the POWER, WLAN and LAN or WAN LEDs were on, depending on the connection. The program worked unstably, the connection constantly fell off, so a flashing was made. The consequences of it are described. The router is in a coma, only POWER and Lan or Wan are on, again from connecting the cable.

Post has been editedEol092 - 23.09.14, 20:39

Rep: (105)
* Eol092
enters the web interface by default 192.168.10.253?
admin admin

Post has been editedsneres - 23.09.14, 20:35

* sneres

Only the POWER and LAH o WAN bulbs light up, depending on which port the cable is connected to and that's it. He doesn’t enter the web. Does not link.

* Eol092,
There is no t / e connection on the lan port, and ping does not work, do I understand correctly?

* ctich

Exactly. When you connect the cable and switch the network card, the LAN or Van lights up on the router, depending on the cable connection, that's all. It does not ping, there is no joint. Computer network activity icon with a yellow exclamation mark. When connected, the computer tries to identify the network, but then it says there is no connection and an unidentified network. Something like this.

Rep: (84)
In my opinion was in the reviews on the muse. Look there.

* Eol092,
Then I don’t even know what can be done with it, no matter how rubbish: scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (178)
* Eol092, and if you try to plug it into a socket with a button held down and hold it for 15-20 seconds? There are like two of them, reset and WPS. Maybe there is some kind of recovery mode in it. Well, then kick it at the default address, or at 192.168.1.1 it can respond. First, only configure the statics on the computer to the appropriate subnet. And then, with luck, either tftp or the web face for recovery.

* Mac Guru,

Where is it?

Posted on 09/23/2014, 10:48 PM:

* TrackScream,

If this is so, then where to get the original please restore?

Rep: (178)
* Eol092, on the site that you gave indicated that it is a model WS-WN523N2, therefore here its firmware.
Although the link to the store on the photo model WL130 something that does not exist at all. And on your device you can’t even recognize the model by its sticker. Did you try to try the firmware from the seller on Ali? Sometimes they are divided by their kindness :)

Post has been editedTrackscream - 23.09.14, 23:01

* TrackScream,

After flashing this firmware, he went into a coma, where he is. Apparently, there is no recovery mode, inclusion in the network with a clamped rezet and waiting for the mode with the button pressed for 30 seconds. gives nothing. Today I spoke with the Chinese with almost everyone who sells them. They stupidly include a fool that they don’t understand or just sell, and I don’t know where to get. Something like this. I won’t know what to do.

Rep: (105)
* Eol092
in available wi-fi networks is there wireless-n ,?
lan may be disabled by default

* sneres

Not. Everything worked on the arrival of the router. Now he is in a coma and how to get it out. Okay. Thanks a lot to everyone who responded. I asked the seller - it can help.

Rep: (84)
invalid link
Also look for the answer on china-phone.ru (I write from memory).

* Mac Guru,

Shoveled the whole forumhttp://forum.china-iphone.ru/and there is nothing. Where else to look, do not tell?

Post has been editedEol092 - 25.09.14, 16:47

Rep: (2)
Good day.
I have the same problem with the same Chinese (((
I did not find anything, except that it is an analogue of ws-wn523n2 (as usual, the Chinese are all twig and sell)
I bought it in the hope of using it as a router with WI-FI distribution.
For a long time I could not configure VPN L2TP from the beeline. T.K. This miracle by default, network reception is through WIFI.
I had a similar problem with the TP-Link router where there was no Russian menu. eventually figured out.
I hoped that it’s the same here.
But in the end, I gave up and asked. Now I have a brick with bulbs (((
Of course I will also contact the Chinese, maybe I’ll be lucky and get into a Russian-speaking one)))))

There is progress)))
If you register the TCP / IP network settings manually, then the device connects to the computer. But unfortunately that's all. It doesn’t go beyond the connection. The browser does not open the device page.

Use the following IP address:
IP Address: 192.168.1.2
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
The main gateway: 10.10.10.10

Use the following DNS server addresses:
Preferred DNS server: 192.168.10.253 (for some reason, it also connects when you set the server 192.168.1.1)

Yes, there is still an interesting point. If you take apart the device, then there are 4 points on the board for soldering USB. If I find the lace, I’ll try to plug it in via USB. Maybe that’s what happens

The Chinese could not help (((
Maybe because I was talking with a girl, maybe because the translation from Google is severely lame.
I was asked to send a video file with my problem to them in the mail and they will think what happened to me.
This is the maximum that I got from them.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 17:19