> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BBK Vivo Xplay 5 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.43 "

Rep: (512)
DiscussionBBK Vivo Xplay 5
PictureBBK Vivo Xplay 5
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Vivo Owners Club

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
Screen 5.43 2K Super AMOLED
Camera 16Mp SONY IMX298 and 8Mp front
  • Flagship model
  • Snapdragon 820 processor
  • 6GB RAM
  • HI-FI 3.0: 2 * ES9028 + 3 * OPA1612
  • 4288 Yuan ($654 )

• Basic model
  • Snapdargon 652 processor
  • 4GB RAM
  • Cirrus Logic CS4398 + AD45257
  • 3698 Yuan ($564 )

128Gb memory
2G GSM 900/1800 850/1900 CDMA 800/2000
3G WCDMA 900/2100 850/1900 TD-SCDMA 1880/2010
4G FDD LTE Band 1/3 2/4/5/7/8 TD-LTE Band 38/39/40/41
Dual SIM (Subscriber Identification Module) Dual Standby (mobile phones)
GPS AGPS GLONASS
Battery 3600mAh (quick charge 3.0)
Dimensions 153.5 X 76.2 X 7.59

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgivlax - 08.01.17, 20:04
Reason for editing: Vivo Owners Club

Rep: (1)
naTpuoT @ 05.11.17, 05:46*
ac6590, generally found in Chinese on the forums 7.1 firmware updated manually. While testing a

Good afternoon. And tell me how you can activate the manual update? Throw in the root of the memory archive and then? Thanks in advance.

Rep: (97)
* AceKit, throw in the root reboots rekaveri, and there seems to be the third point, set the internal memory

Drove with the new firmware on semorke.Suschestvennyh differences were found (mostly visual changes settings, bell panels, etc.), but one very unpleasant-in HI-FI music mode the number of steps to increase the volume was reduced to 15, which reduces the efficiency of update to nulya.Ochen hope that the second firmware link is a full wipe, try to make it.

Rep: (2)
Does Lightroom on the new firmware to shoot in RAW (DNG that is)? At the 6th android does not, perhaps, he does not have full access to the camera.

Rep: (10)
I began to guzzle battery google market 9.2.11 PR 188192317. Otklbchil on it backstage power

During the night again 15% ate. Google play again involved himself in a backstage power. What are the tips?

Post has been editedkorzh_yura - 25.03.18, 06:37

And eat where the thread setting to sound like a sound entirely Zard? At last it was xplay

korzh_yura @ 25.03.18, 06:36*
korzh_yura
Post # 707 3/25/18, 6:36
Experienced

[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Vivo Xplay 5 Elite

During the night again 15% ate. Google play again involved himself in a backstage power. What are the tips?

Do not you think that the battery melted after the update on the 7 android?

I have the exact same garbage

Posted on 27/03/2018, 21:36:

korzh_yura @ 25.03.18, 06:36*
korzh_yura
Post # 707 3/25/18, 6:36
Experienced

[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Vivo Xplay 5 Elite

Do not you think that the battery melted after the update on the 7 android?

I have the exact same garbage

I saw immediately that the song karaoke with the text recognizes the standard igralke with iegoglifom right. And if you press it on top of all the characters start to go on the screen. This is supposedly the word. What font to put the Russian thread who knows?

Friends who have not gmail pushes the arrival of messages until you open prilodenie? In my xplay5s no longer pushes. But to put the application in the background battery zhor there solutions?

If someone works for, please version of Google gmail services and prompt. Srasibo advance.

Unfortunately, as a result, we have to state that the phone is not applicable for full functionality due to the global challenges with the lack of push support. Not working gmail, calendar reminders, but when wifi dialer does not wake up only vivo, and on all android and iphone wakes up - this is overkill. All applications dobavoeny in the background power ..

Today, I stopped working wifi in the entrance to the subway in Moscow without advertising in the native browser.

I tried to turn away when a USB screw 6 gigs. Previously everything worked all through and through imusic es conductor. otg just not connected right now. (From cable vivo xplay1)

I turned on through vivo xplay 1, the screw was found, but the 6 gigs spinning hour and nothing has been updated.

Conclusion - intentionally reduce telefonosozdateli phone features really do not know why.

Post has been editedkorzh_yura - 09.09.18, 19:12

Rep: (0)
Please tell me. Whether it russify really normal? If so, how ?!

more local 2

No other way

* korzh_yura , * pavel2109 ,
I want to update the firmware on it, the air is no longer flies, that's want in newer firmware Funtouch deliver. Recommend what and how to deliver. thanks for the help

Nothing needs to be left alone. Refresh is not a long time, but what is, is working optimally. Last upd 10/09/2017

prompt, and the battery on it where to buy?

I would have bought this machine with hands or with my surcharge traded on x7 +

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 22:43