MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router - Firmware | [firmware] publication and discussion of firmware for the older version of the router

Rep: (311)
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware.
Everything related to firmware, frontend, giblets, internal and third-party software.
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion| MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware |Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Official firmware
Custom firmware

Instructions:
For those who are actively working on firmware or software
Colleagues, I ask you, all the instructions and software lay out in one post, respectively, draw up and edit there. Links to throw me in koumiss to add to the cap. Software updates in one permanent post or each in a new one - at your discretion, but if in a new one and see that I’m braking with adding to the header - beacon. These measures are for our convenience, because if regular visitors rummage and find what they are looking for, almost all newcomers will break their brains.
Examples of properly designed instructions:
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (Post # 33392546)
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (Post # 32763047)

Useful:

suggestions for filling caps are welcome, contactQMS curator Eugener

Post has been editedEugener - 06.07.17, 15:36
Reason for editing: TimeCapsule

Rep: (13)
Comrades, and there are craftsmen that they can Russify the mobile client for iOS and the client for OS X? :)

Rep: (369)
TrackScream @ 09/23/2014, 20:41*
what architectures and repositories are registered in opkg.conf?

opkg.conf from the headerhttps: //dl.dropboxuser...2404844/opkg/opkg.conf
added arch to manual now again postinst script returned status 127.

Think you do not need to take settings from the header?

Post has been editedcrass1968 - 23.09.14, 16:01

Rep: (178)
* crass1968, it doesn’t work like that, I specially collected for the default config with the simple goal that if I start it, I will re-compile all the packages from the repository and put them somewhere. The rest will only have to merge the packages, pour them somewhere on the router (in / data / userdisk for example) and just specify the path to the local package storage in the config. This will avoid crutches using LD_LIBRARY_PATH and others.
After replacing the arch and fitting the attitude adjustment repository, do an opkg update and then try installing. Remember to delete all lines from chaos calmer! It should end up like this:
src / gz attitude_adjustment http://downloads.openwrt.org/attitude_adjustment/12.09/brcm47xx/generic/packages/
dest root /
dest ram / tmp
lists_dir ext / data / var / opkg-lists
option overlay_root /

arch all 1
arch noarch 1
arch brcm47xx 10

There is only one minus: with this installation, after each update, installed packages will be lost. There are thoughts on how to avoid this, but I can’t conduct an experimental deployment - there’s nothing corny about it :(

Post has been editedTrackscream - 23.09.14, 16:40

TrackScream @ 09/23/2014, 9:02 PM*
I specifically collected for the default config

let's all the same install the only kosher method - if opkg support in the latest firmware is sufficient, then you need to remove the info from the header, if not, then oh! : - {

TrackScream @ 09/23/2014, 9:02 PM*
opkg update

tochnik - forgot to do. Probably, I ask for a quick refresher to reset the root

Post has been editedcrass1968 - 23.09.14, 16:16

* crass1968, I want the latest packages and run them with crutches - the file from the header is at your service. I would like packages specially compiled for firmware - do not touch the config from the header. It seems quite logical in my opinion. True, all this is being rolled in so far, as the technology and my knowledge are finished, I will correct the config and organize the instructions for deploying the minimum working environment in / data so that the packages are not at the root and not lose them when updating. While all this purely for the test will work or not, if something did not please - I'm sorry, I will not ask anyone else to test openly.

Post has been editedTrackscream - 23.09.14, 16:22

Rep: (441)
let's all the same install the only kosher method - if opkg support in the latest firmware is sufficient, then you need to remove the info from the header, if not, then oh! : - {

we are generally developing. the header indicates the method of installing packages in / DATA via OPKG. here we are trying to get away from the disadvantages of installing in / DATA. if you don’t understand the difference between installing in / and in / DATA - maybe it’s better for you not to get into this jungle?

Posted on 09/23/2014, 16:26:

TrackScream @ 09/23/2014, 19:02*
default config

tried with default, made opkg update and tried to install mc
result:
Package fcgi-cgi-master version 0.2.2-1 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
Package kmod-ipt-nat version 2.6.36-1 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
Package kmod-sched-core version 2.6.36-1 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
Package broad_link version 2.0-1.1 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
Package mtd-utils-flash-unlock version 1.4.5-1 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
Unknown package 'mc'.
Collected errors:
* pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for mc found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package mc.

Post has been editedlightvik - 23.09.14, 16:30

* lightvik, you can not go away from this, you just have to carry out some additional actions once before the installation in / data works (manually put libc, libglib and other "root" dependencies there, just like with the config from the header). I took the main vector myself in order to preserve the name of the architecture and compatibility with the packages installed in the system, since due to differences and some incompatibility between the attitude adjustment and trunk branches, it is impossible to simply start the software from the trunk on the device without tweaking it with compatible libraries. I want to work with the packages in the system :)

And about the error - very strange. Here is the control of this package, must fit the brcm47xx:
Attached Image

Post has been editedTrackscream - 23.09.14, 16:33

TrackScream @ 09/23/2014, 19:31*
you can not go away from this, you just have to carry out some additional actions one time before the installation in / data works

I know. Itself about 3 weeks ago played enough with opkg and / data. but as with software it is tugovato in this repository - to cease to dig for a while.

* lightvik, and in the config arch bcm47xx or brcm47xx is specified? Just judging by his abuse and other packages - he has bcm47xx registered.

Post has been editedTrackscream - 23.09.14, 16:41

Lightvik @ 09/23/2014, 9:26 PM*
the header indicates the method of installing packages in / DATA via OPKG

try it cleanly - now it doesn’t work manually without editing, when it was a couple of packages - yes, God bless him, and when dozens of dependent packages are not an option. let's search where the postinst script went
a crutch using LD_LIBRARY_PATH is clumsy but resolved, but for this the package must first be installed

Post has been editedcrass1968 - 23.09.14, 17:22

started mc. I will lay out the instruction later
Screenshot
Attached Image

Lightvik @ 09/23/2014, 9:26 PM*
result:

same

Posted on 09/23/2014, 17:42:

Lightvik @ 09/23/2014, 10:40 PM*
started mc. I will lay out the instruction later

on regular support?

* crass1968, Yes, everything worked without crutches, but installation through one place instead of opkg. MC will be included in my translations by default.

TrackScream @ 09/23/2014, 10:56 PM*
everything worked without crutches

I have not grown together
Installing mc (4.7.5.3-2) to root ...
Downloadinghttp: //downloads.openw....7.5.3-2_brcm47xx.ipk.
Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for mc:
* libc * libc * libc * libc * libc * libc *
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package mc.

opkg.conf:
src / gz attitude_adjustmenthttp: //downloads.openw...m47xx/generic/packages
dest root /
dest ram / tmp
lists_dir ext / data / var / opkg-lists
option overlay_root /

arch all 1
arch noarch 1
#
arch brcm47xx 10

Post has been editedcrass1968 - 23.09.14, 18:09

Collected errors:

well said
TrackScream @ 09/23/2014, 20:56*
but installation through one place instead of opkg

and
I will lay out the instruction later

please read carefully what is written in the posts

I will soon post instructions in 3 teams and everything will be ok

Post has been editedlightvik - 23.09.14, 18:07

well said

I am aware of what is said

please read carefully what is written in the posts

Does it somehow forbid you to try it yourself? if it’s not a secret, your opkg.conf can be - for some reason, after reflashing, it was brcm4709 in the path to packages, and not brcm47xx - opkg update did not go by itself

Post has been editedcrass1968 - 23.09.14, 18:16

Does it somehow forbid you to try it yourself? if it’s not a secret, your opkg.conf can be - for some reason, after reflashing, it was brcm4709 in the path to packages, and not brcm47xx - opkg update did not go by itself

again do not read. Installation is NOT through OPKG. Now I will lay out the correct files for installation AND instructions.

Does it somehow forbid you to try it yourself?

Yes, try for God's sake, only do not litter the branch. ipk what is laid out with the current configs opkg will not install itself, you need to create a local repository, for now there is none.

* crass1968, I got excited about the default config. The Chinese prescribed brcm4709 in the config, but the system contains packages with the brcm47xx architecture. In any case, neither one nor the other is suitable when installing from the official repository: 4709 does not exist there, 47xx has a MIPS hardware architecture, the package can even be installed normally, but it won’t work. They made a complete mess in the firmware, there is nothing more to say. We managed to overcome the architecture mismatch, but the checksums do not converge during the installation of opkg. Therefore, there are 2 installation options: 1) stupidly unpacking the archive with the package, but at the same time we do not have the ability to automatically resolve dependencies. And 2) collect packages with versions 1 more than in the official repository and create your own local repository. lightvik will post instructions on the first option, this is a temporary solution, I, in turn, will create a repository. As soon as everything is ready for me, with lightvik we will test the result and issue instructions for deploying a local repo on the router and setting up opkg to work with it.

Post has been editedTrackscream - 23.09.14, 18:30

Installation instructions MC [midnight commander]

Installation
1) Remount the file system into write mode with the command:
mount -o remount, rw /

2) Download the mc.tar.gz file to the / tmp router with the command
wget --no-check-certificate https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72404844/MC/mc.tar.gz -P / tmp

3) Unpack the archive from mc to /
tar -zxvf /tmp/mc.tar.gz -C /

Done!

You can run mc with the command:
mc

say thanksTrackscreamfor compiling mc for our router

Post has been editedEugener - 23.09.14, 21:49
Reason for editing: Added mount to cap

TrackScream @ 09/23/2014, 11:30 PM*
When installing at opkg, checksums do not converge. Therefore, there are 2 installation options: 1) stupidly unpacking the archive with the package, but we do not have the ability to automatically resolve dependencies

I already wrote about it earlier

Posted on 09/23/2014, 6:51 PM:

lightvik @ 09/23/2014, 11:40*
MC Installation Instructions

super!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/08/19 13:26