MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router - Firmware | [firmware] publication and discussion of firmware for the older version of the router

Rep: (311)
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware.
Everything related to firmware, frontend, giblets, internal and third-party software.
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion| MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware |Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Official firmware
Custom firmware

Instructions:
For those who are actively working on firmware or software
Colleagues, I ask you, all the instructions and software lay out in one post, respectively, draw up and edit there. Links to throw me in koumiss to add to the cap. Software updates in one permanent post or each in a new one - at your discretion, but if in a new one and see that I’m braking with adding to the header - beacon. These measures are for our convenience, because if regular visitors rummage and find what they are looking for, almost all newcomers will break their brains.
Examples of properly designed instructions:
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (Post # 33392546)
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (Post # 32763047)

Useful:

suggestions for filling caps are welcome, contactQMS curator Eugener

Post has been editedEugener - 06.07.17, 15:36
Reason for editing: TimeCapsule

Rep: (16)
Interfere @ 18.04.19, 15:59*
The instructions must be observed in full

The router has started on tomatoes. (Firmware on the router Tomato Firmware 1.28.0140 ML-295A190 K26ARM USB R1D-64K - copied from the web-muzzle)
I responded to commands SSH terminal access with the login "root" turned out to be successful.
He flashed the router to the drain according to the instructions.
Eliminated manual item "turn off the router."
Then how to act?

Post has been editedartemkin111 - 18.04.19, 22:07

Rep: (207)
* artemkin111, for further instructions and act.

* Interfere And what is in the "butlup" instructions?

Post has been editedartemkin111 - 19.04.19, 08:21

Rep: (57)
* artemkin111,
Cyclic restart. excommunicated from google or something?

Interfere @ 19.04.19, 08:06*
for further instructions and act.

Another tried again.
1. Copy the file miwifi-stock.bin - turned
2. Go to the router on the ssh - out.
3. Team: mtd-write2 /mnt/sdb1/miwifi-stock.bin linux router sewn sink iOS. - happened.
4. Download the firmware any favorite - www1.miwifi.com - downloaded brcm4709_hdk_9c18f_2.26.5.bin
5. Rename it in miwifi.bin and we place the stick. - happened
6.7.8.9.10.11 - out. (Orange LED flashes at this time).
12. wait another five minutes until the Stock firmware sew, format the screw and so on. - Wait 5 minutes. Blue LED does not light up. left switched on even longer, went to magiz, back lit with orange light. in this case 192.168.1.1 unavailable.

I turned off the router, wait 10 seconds. I turn on the power. Router with an orange light is turned on. by ip I responded and again showed me the bootloader screen :(
selected firmware nouta tomato-R1D-140.5-ML-295A190-R1D-64K.trx hit upload. after which appeared OK, restart the router again burst tomato firmware on the router, and it's executed on it. so that I can once again try to flash the drain.

Just tell me, why do I have if successful action is not coasting drain? what that the drain need to try another flash in paragraph 4?

Attached images
Attached Image

* artemkin111, runoff from the Web interface is available at the following address 192.168.31.1

Interfere @ 19.04.19, 15:00*
runoff from the Web interface is available at the following address 192.168.31.1

Thank you for that information. I tried again to flash, using a different firmware, not www1.miwifi.com site
Use the firmware from the post:MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router - Firmware (Post andr-0-n # 61744868)
Downloaded and made steps:

1. Copy the file miwifi-stock.bin - turned
2. Go to the router on the ssh - out.
3. Team: mtd-write2 /mnt/sdb1/miwifi-stock.bin linux router sewn sink iOS. - happened.
4. Download the firmware any favorite - downloaded brcm4709_anf_9114d_2.6.103_INT.bin
5. Rename it in miwifi.bin and we place the stick. - I did not rename, just like that put on usb.
6. Insert the flash drive into the router.
7. Turn router with clamped reset.
8. count to 10, release the reset.
9. count to 10, and once again press and hold reset.
10. Keep a long time. about a minute, until the orange LED flashes.
11. The release the reset.
12. wait another five minutes (the LED flashes every five minutes) until the Stock firmware sew, format the screw and so on. - Wait 5 minutes. Blue LED does not light up. Orange and so flash. left switched on even longer, in 30min LED continues to flash orange. in this case 192.168.1.1 unavailable.
In the end, could not stand it, I turned off the router. I wait 1 minute. I turn on the power again, hit the orange constant. He said router at 192.168.1.1 muzzle loader. I do not turn off, and did not do anything. I walked for 5 minutes and when he came back to the router, already burning blue LED. Checked, wifi appeared. router Please ...
Wonders what that ...

All checked working properly. Sew version Photo Version 2.6.103, with the English web-muzzle.

Post has been editedartemkin111 - 19.04.19, 17:07

Rep: (9)
Update TOMATO.

I looked at the latest version of cap tomato-R1D-140.5-ML-295A190-R1D-64K.trx from 2017.
And it will not update. It should move to this version.
There are no issues in the work.

Now I am working on a version of Tomato Firmware 1.28.0000 7bd77d7 K26ARM USB AIO-64K - satisfied.

* Sergiys2009,
If happy, why change anything? The first rule of the administrator: works - do not touch

Rep: (2)
Hello, what commands you need to run a script to re-initialize the hard disk to Tomato via SSH or directly from the GUI? Fail partition.sh nahodittsa in '' Partition 'sdb1' vfat is mounted on / tmp / mnt / sdb1 ''

Trying to set up wan through the wi-fi (Tomato firmware) to connect to the wi-fi goes, but a router which is a connection (optical MGTS) sees the connection as unknown and apparently this does not issue the ip address and tear after a while the connection. Who can faced and knows how it can be fixed a, the router from MGTS did not find the opportunity to resolve the unknown connected device.

* Squall88,
Most likely, it is worth the lock on the poppy. It is necessary to specify at the operator
P. S. Do not see the main Wan via WiFi. Is it possible to do so? In the access point mode?

Post has been editedSmash_eburg - 17.06.19, 08:29

Smash_Eburg @ 16.06.19, 19:10*
Most likely, it is worth the lock on the poppy. It is necessary to specify at the operator

And what have the poppy? Other devices perfectly cling on to the wi-fi router MGTS, Poppy tried to change on a random settings tomato

Smash_Eburg @ 16.06.19, 19:10*
I did not see the chief Wan via WiFi. Is it possible to do so? In the access point mode?

The Tomato possible. In the WAN section choose a wi-fi (2.4, 5) use, more in Wi-Fi section in the Wireless Mode you should not have Access Point, and Wireless Client

Post has been editedSquall88 - 17.06.19, 17:08

Rep: (46)
Hello, Test SAMBA on our router with SSD and dev 2.19.32 and above 45MB / s up / dw get well, nothing, apparently rests either in percent, or in the implementation of the gnarled, well, at least higher than a Tomato (above 32 -35 did not go), which is a pity ...
* Interfere, you have got to make opkg 2.19.32?

Post has been editedilyxa69 - 23.06.19, 15:07

ilyxa69 @ 23.06.19, 03:23*
you have got to make opkg 2.19.32?

I have done for thisinstructions. Transmishina installation can be skipped.

Rep: (6)
I decided to replace the default drive on red WD NAS. Set, formatted script of Xvortex'a.
After this, the router does not see the drive. : Angry:
Comrades, as his mount, once and for all, so that it does not fall off after each script?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon.
Stock worth stable firmware 2.26.5. I want it to include vpn server: ddns started the host on noip (Ping is), add it to the vpn tab, turn on, and he nivkakuyu. Writes could not connect. This is generallylegallyreally such a thing to me earned or "unrolled", as they say ...?
If not, then tell me how it can be accessed from outside the local network?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/19, 19:06