MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router - Firmware | [firmware] publication and discussion of firmware for the older version of the router

Rep: (311)
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware.
Everything related to firmware, frontend, giblets, internal and third-party software.
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion| MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Firmware |Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Windows)
Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | MiWiFi mini | Xiaomi Mi-router mini | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

Official firmware
Custom firmware

Instructions:
For those who are actively working on firmware or software
Colleagues, I ask you, all the instructions and software lay out in one post, respectively, draw up and edit there. Links to throw me in koumiss to add to the cap. Software updates in one permanent post or each in a new one - at your discretion, but if in a new one and see that I’m braking with adding to the header - beacon. These measures are for our convenience, because if regular visitors rummage and find what they are looking for, almost all newcomers will break their brains.
Examples of properly designed instructions:
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (Post # 33392546)
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (Post # 32763047)

Useful:

suggestions for filling caps are welcome, contactQMS curator Eugener

Post has been editedEugener - 06.07.17, 15:36
Reason for editing: TimeCapsule

Rep: (207)
* loft66, If you ask such questions, then maybe you should not sew Tomato? To begin to explore mat.chast? Read the topic, to explore the nuances. If something goes wrong, recovery will be difficult.

Rep: (0)
* Interfere I would not have reached. I need iptv from Romtelekoma, and the drain is not working

Posted on 31/01/2019, 18:14:

* Interfere , I knew bought this miracle of progress, now without options, it is necessary to put a tomato. Do not sell the same for the 3 pennies.

* loft66,
Here isby this methodtry. This is just for iptv. And not have to sew Tomato.

* Interfere , Thanks for the link! I once ran into her. But I do not understand where to write these files.

Posted on 31/01/2019, 22:57:

* Interfere Method is, but exactly how they use the kettle of information is not enough. There's a statement in the archive of her too little to understand. written language for those who are in the subject, and he knows everything.)

* loft66,
For you, this one will do. ;)
Connect to the router via WinSCP. Throws files where specified, and through the same program type commands. There at the top, WinSCP, will be an icon with the "console". Back and enter them. Just do slowly and carefully.

I flashed FreshTomato 2019.1 - operates like.
But confuses that like no WiFi AC support.
And reading from a disk about 2 MB / sec.

On the other Tomato so too?

Attached Image

Maybe you can somehow turn it on?

Post has been editedRapidd - 16.03.19, 22:33

Rep: (57)
Rapidd @ 17.03.2019, 00:20*
On the other Tomato so too?
Yes

Rep: (16)
* Smash_eburg How to roll back the firmware to the drain, if not go over the instructions with the cap from the USB flash drive.
flash drive is seen: writes mount-yes
CDM is also seen: writes mount-no.

He wants to start flashing amber LED.
router and stayed at Tomato firmware.

give instructions, please.

Attached images
Attached Image

yesterday tried to flash the router programmer. sealed-off from the card chip, merged Tomato firmware from it. We tried to pour into the drain from the site, but something did not happen. firmware is 34mb and the chip seems to be at 16MB.

tell me how to win? both still in the sink again to ask?

p.s. after the failure of back filled with downloaded first mikruhi firmware soldered into place, the router has started. Tomato firmware on earned. Tomato firmware size of 16.3 MB. it is how to put on a 16MB th chip?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedartemkin111 - 11.04.19, 12:09
Reason for editing: added p.s.

artemkin111 @ 11.04.19, 12:06*
sealed-off from the card chip, merged Tomato firmware from it. We tried to pour into the drain from the site, but something did not happen.

And would not it! Stock is put on the router firmware disk.
Why the city?
Several times asked at what stage of the instructions does not work. And I have not received a response.

* Interfere I do not understand how to put the drain firmware on the hard disk of the router, if the disk is not seen in the computer system and network environment?

with usb flash drive also can not install the firmware from the site of MI, which is 34mb, I just did not press the reset button on your instruction, other instructions from the cap, not the front amber LED starts blinking.

I am sad...

* Interfere ,
what sequence of steps to flash the router with a HDD?

* artemkin111, the sequence described in the instructions which I have already given.
It is necessary to do on it severely.

Interfere @ 11.04.19, 22:56*
I already gave.

MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router - Firmware (Post XVortex # 39255888)to act on this statement, is not it?

* artemkin111, Yes.

* Interfere , I tried. but something went wrong.
Now when you try to go to 192.168.1.1 this window will appear.
if I try to write the firmware file from this window, nothing happens. not sewn.

putty - program for over ssh connections are not konekt to 192.168.1.1

what can be done?

p.s. sort it happened that firmware deleted, and the image in the browser - a custom bootloader Tomato firmware.

I downloaded the firmware from Tomato cap 130, selecting it and clicking upload. but the page's become of this form.

how best to proceed further?
I remind you that want to the drain of the firmware xiaomi return.
as I understand, you need to roll again tomatoes and again according to the instructions to act ... but it does not fit tomatoes.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedartemkin111 - 18.04.19, 07:30
Reason for editing: added information

artemkin111 @ 17.04.19, 20:36*
I tried. but something went wrong.

After what action the instructions of paragraph "something went wrong"?

* Interfere , After I wrote instead of root admin to a putty terminal to via ssh connection. and nothing flash did not work.
then he went on a router, climb on the menu, found in the administration and in it the menu to upgrade the firmware. Well, the firmware file from the instructions which you refer chose to upgrade. I pressed the button to upgrade firmware. then type the router flash and restarted. the result is now only see the bootloader screen at startup.
128 and 130 Tomato firmware advanst not put through boot loader at 192.168.1.1 something.

how to now to retrace? or what to do to get back on the tomatoes and try again to return to the drain firmware?

p.s. morning tasted again, read forum. Download Firmware from 140.5 tsynik, connected to the router is 192.168.1.1, the bootloader screen appears, I chose the firmware 140.5 and hit upload. this time it was not an error page is loaded, a window appears that everything is booted. on the router does not blink anything. as a burnt orange LED, and continued to burn. I waited 5 minutes. and I tried to go to 192.168.1.1, and again saw the loader window ... sorry already straight. what the hell?
Help me, pliz.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedartemkin111 - 18.04.19, 08:41
Reason for editing: interjection removed. add info

artemkin111 @ 18.04.19, 07:29*
I wrote instead of root admin to a putty terminal for connection via ssh

XVortex @ 06.04.15, 20:43*
As login enter - root

I give up. : Wallbash: no more than I can help.
I will give the last tip. Instructions must be respected in full, and not come up with on my own. : Rtfm:

* Interfere , I scolded myself, too. to take the next. vypayal memory chip and firmware Tomato that before flashing the carousel kept on a computer with a chip, through hardware programmer again poured onto the chip and solder back to the board of the router. launched a router. it's executed correctly. now I'm back to the state before the damage to the router with their stupid actions.

I will try again in the evening to connect with putty terminal to ssh to the router. administered root login.

do not leave me :) help, direct, suggest pliz.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 11:48