> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

XGuru | acceleration and deceleration XScale processor

Rep: (259)
Xguru
version 5.3

Attached Image

Description:
Free software for fine-tuning the frequency of the processor Intel | Marvel XScale series PXA25x / 26x / 27x

Opportunities:

• Flexible change CPU clock from the minimum to the maximum possible
  • Changing the system bus frequency in a wide range of
  • Change the necessary multipliers and dividers
  • Display processor speed in the service area of ​​the screen
  • The overhead information about the processor (manufacturer, model, revision, cache, frequency loading)
  • Details of the battery (the charge, voltage, current, temperature)
  • Other useful information (system, screen, memory usage)
  • of active processes and information flows with the possibility of closing
  • The reset function (rebooting or complete purification system)
  • The ability to save user settings
  • Management of the program from the command line
  • Support for high resolution displays (VGA)
  • Transition to RealVGA mode (for VGA screens)
  • Selection screen orientation (mode 4)

Recent changes:
  • added to the constant tracking mode frequency change

System requirements:
CPU:Intel XScale series PXA25x / 26x / 27x
Operating System: Windows Mobile 2003 / SE / 5.0
Regional Settings: Russia
Screen: QVGA, VGA, RealVGA

Notes:

• On processors other than Intel XScale PXA25x / PXA26x / PXA27x program works with limited functionality (not possible acceleration)
  • Before starting the program it is recommended to turn off (if any) built-in automatic adjustment of the processor PC
  • Any CPU PXA270 series (including 312 and 416 MHz) is capable of operating at a frequency of at least 520 MHz (or 624 MHz)
  • The upper limit frequency of the processor depends upon the particular sample, as well as specific features of the PDA model
  • A strong increase in processor speed may lead to a hard reset the device with complete loss of information (except for the memory card)
  • In order to increase productivity it is recommended to increase not only factor, but also the system bus to an upper limit of stable operation
  • To increase the battery life of PDAs is advisable to reduce not only the operating frequency (up to 104 MHz), but the brightness of the screen
  • On some models CCP change the system bus frequency can cause screen flicker (display controller changed frequency)
  • To avoid high frequency random selection from the menu set an upper limit for frequency selection menu
  • For ease of use it is recommended to assign the program to one of the hardware buttons
  • To use RealVGA mode requires a QVGA Resource Library
  • Working with the command line: # 1 - 104 MHz, # 2 - 208 MHz, ..., # 8 - 832 MHz, # 9 - Customized

Homepage: www.lobyte.net

Download:
Resource Library RealVGA mode for WM 2003 SE: Attached fileimg-6435-QVGA.zip (108.62 KB)
Resource Library RealVGA mode on WM 5.0: Attached fileimg-8169-RealVGA_WM5.zip (260.93 KB)

Version 5.3: Attached fileXGuru_5.3_cab.zip (21.09 Kb)

Post has been editedkzvs - 09.05.10, 16:05

Rep: (11)
Checked at S110, frequency switches, built-in utility data shows that the rate has increased, but in fact nothing of the sort happens. TCPMPlayer shows the standard 416MHz naturally benchmark indices remain the same.
XCPUscalar normally changes the frequency, why not make this program work?

Rep: (1348)
If you put the 728 MHz and run TCPMP it hangs on my PDA ->CP
By the way gaming performance is not greatly changed to 728 MHz ....

Rep: (10)
Jam. when potytki put any value-full visyak..veselo deinstalim ...

Rep: (0)
I liked the program.
Aside overclocking I'm not interested, not found on the Loox 720 tasks with which he could not have done. And what kind of mobility during acceleration can be discussed if in your own Loox turbo mode for 2.5 - 3 hours battery sucks (at max load.)
But in the direction of decreasing consumption experimented (there were situations where it would be desirable to extend the reading time in Hali reader a little longer)

General comments (touch Loox 720):
1. As the author writes XGuru impossible to put the processor in the auto mode.
2. From that which mode was XGuru percent before starting and the final result depends (LCD operation stability, current consumption) own utility Looxa apparently operates kakimito parameters (most likely frequency LCD) which does not affect XGuru in their work

Experiment 1 (No running, is CF 1Gb (10 mA), the backlight 1 division (20 mA), the battery - 98%):

1. XGuru - 104 (percent) / 26 (tire) / fast memory; Loox - Turbo Mode
LCD not fails, current 100 mA
2. XGuru - 104 (percent) / 26 (tire) / fast memory; Loox - Standard Mode
LCD not fails, current 84 mA
3. XGuru - 104 (percent) / 26 (tire) / fast memory; Loox - Energy saving
LCD fails, current 78 mA (by the way, until the screen is hanging box "state" LCD is not buggy)

Experiment 2 (same as Eksperiment1 Khali + reader):

1. XGuru - 104 (percent) / 26 (tire) / fast memory; Loox - Standard Mode
LCD not fails, the current 84 - 95 mA, with a load of 120 mA
2. XGuru in monitor mode (running window state, girlfriend does not know how to talk to see); Loox - Energy saving
LCD (of course) no fails, the current 142 - 150 mA, with a load of 190 mA

When reading in the mode 1 (with no straining rate only download books naturally longer) 11 - 12 min for 1% capacity, while reading in the 2 mode - 7 min.
So it works :)

Post has been editedaov - 01.02.06, 16:34

Rep: (20)
amazing! the downloaded version 1.28.06 drove percent to s110 to 600.
next only lower frequency: nea:

Rep: (0)
On my machine, the program itself opravdyvaet.Razgon apply vosnovnom at games, working with dokumenrami (Excel).
I drive up to 520 and actually loaded all of shustree.Dlya 416 good podspore.Kosyakov nebylo no razu.Ya for.

Rep: (3)
with the advent of the new version (2.40 - 2.41), the developer corrected pomoymu couple Kosyachkov ... now finally leads me to ecstasy! used to disperse loox 720 it can be up to 624 MHz, but at work about 10-20 minutes he used to just hang out! now it works cleanly and with no hang-ups, always on the 624 MHz sit well, except when it is necessary to go kudanit and for a long time ... I put 200, and if he is just lying in my pocket, I remove the backlight, I put 104 MHz, and turn off the sound =)

Rep: (69)
Wow! I made 117h5 = 585Mhz !!! If the bullying frequency selective tires above - hangs :( But benchmark performance robust design jumps schA try x6 =)!

... tried to x6 (702Mhz) - the results are the same as in the X5

Post has been editedD-MAN - 26.02.06, 04:07

Rep: (61)
And ARM CPU cycles markups can not disperse this program?

micha2005 ,

XScale = ARM;) accelerates health :)

Rep: (3)
weird .. S110 chases up to 520 and even up to 624, but TCPMP shows the worst results! when XCPUSCALAR accelerates to 520 - respectively show the performance increase .. can someone tell me the frequency of calculating the best settings, the multiplier?

Aleksey Akimoff, 28.02.06 02:38:37
micha2005 ,

XScale = ARM;) accelerates health :)

And why did I have all the functions are not available, except for the "Status" and can even remove the downloaded files (processes). The rest I have all painted gray.

Added @ 28.02.2006, 15:09

Maybe the truth is that I did not do anything? 1. 2. installs restarts. What else?

micha2005 ,
and you have a device? a processor series? I suspect that you have a processor is not a series of 270, under which the imprisoned and this prog

In infe about the processor says: ARMV5 PXA26x 400MHz. What is it to me now it's not disperse?

Rep: (315)
magician bus frequency 130

Attached Image

Rep: (233)
Kamelot @ 28.02.06 03:15:57
weird .. S110 chases up to 520 and even up to 624, but TCPMP shows the worst results! when XCPUSCALAR accelerates to 520 - respectively show the performance increase .. can someone tell me the frequency of calculating the best settings, the multiplier?

I have a 7 * 117 (819) with a small type of earned (Imate JAM). On the TCPMP not feel :) that is 585 (5 * 118), the effect was already well above the speed does not rise. Maybe as it is not so that it is fulfilled?

Post has been editedSpiteman - 28.02.06, 16:16

micha2005 ,
Once again, the program is made for 27x CPUs, but you have 26x processor. But I think for your proca also have the appropriate utilities that look.

Rep: (28)
Lord DZHEMOVODY!
this on your devaysakh program works quite strange, talking about it and mkol-author bend, do not believe the fact that it shows you the real frequency is always 416MHz.
Use to break up other programs.

Rep: (233)
SlepoyPyu, 28.02.06 6:18:30
Lord DZHEMOVODY!
this on your devaysakh program works quite strange, talking about it and mkol-author bend, do not believe the fact that it shows you the real frequency is always 416MHz.
Use to break up other programs.

Sorry I do not agree. 104,208,312,416,520 jitteriness on the tests.

Rep: (28)
micha2005
yuzay pockethackmaster program, it will drive your percent to 600 MHz and a bus to 295mgts

Added @ 28.02.2006, 16:22

Spiteman
in fact of the oddity that someone gonitsya, and who is not.
"Dispersed" percent look at the value of the frequency in TSMSR - everything will fall into place

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 3:52