> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

XGuru | acceleration and deceleration XScale processor

Rep: (259)
Xguru
version 5.3

Attached Image

Description:
Free software for fine-tuning the frequency of the processor Intel | Marvel XScale series PXA25x / 26x / 27x

Opportunities:

• Flexible change CPU clock from the minimum to the maximum possible
  • Changing the system bus frequency in a wide range of
  • Change the necessary multipliers and dividers
  • Display processor speed in the service area of ​​the screen
  • The overhead information about the processor (manufacturer, model, revision, cache, frequency loading)
  • Details of the battery (the charge, voltage, current, temperature)
  • Other useful information (system, screen, memory usage)
  • of active processes and information flows with the possibility of closing
  • The reset function (rebooting or complete purification system)
  • The ability to save user settings
  • Management of the program from the command line
  • Support for high resolution displays (VGA)
  • Transition to RealVGA mode (for VGA screens)
  • Selection screen orientation (mode 4)

Recent changes:
  • added to the constant tracking mode frequency change

System requirements:
CPU:Intel XScale series PXA25x / 26x / 27x
Operating System: Windows Mobile 2003 / SE / 5.0
Regional Settings: Russia
Screen: QVGA, VGA, RealVGA

Notes:

• On processors other than Intel XScale PXA25x / PXA26x / PXA27x program works with limited functionality (not possible acceleration)
  • Before starting the program it is recommended to turn off (if any) built-in automatic adjustment of the processor PC
  • Any CPU PXA270 series (including 312 and 416 MHz) is capable of operating at a frequency of at least 520 MHz (or 624 MHz)
  • The upper limit frequency of the processor depends upon the particular sample, as well as specific features of the PDA model
  • A strong increase in processor speed may lead to a hard reset the device with complete loss of information (except for the memory card)
  • In order to increase productivity it is recommended to increase not only factor, but also the system bus to an upper limit of stable operation
  • To increase the battery life of PDAs is advisable to reduce not only the operating frequency (up to 104 MHz), but the brightness of the screen
  • On some models CCP change the system bus frequency can cause screen flicker (display controller changed frequency)
  • To avoid high frequency random selection from the menu set an upper limit for frequency selection menu
  • For ease of use it is recommended to assign the program to one of the hardware buttons
  • To use RealVGA mode requires a QVGA Resource Library
  • Working with the command line: # 1 - 104 MHz, # 2 - 208 MHz, ..., # 8 - 832 MHz, # 9 - Customized

Homepage: www.lobyte.net

Download:
Resource Library RealVGA mode for WM 2003 SE: Attached fileimg-6435-QVGA.zip (108.62 KB)
Resource Library RealVGA mode on WM 5.0: Attached fileimg-8169-RealVGA_WM5.zip (260.93 KB)

Version 5.3: Attached fileXGuru_5.3_cab.zip (21.09 Kb)

Post has been editedkzvs - 09.05.10, 16:05

Rep: (24)
at a frequency of 104 MHz can be seen on the screen shake! :(

Rep: (28)
on communicators NTS in spite of 272 per cent - hangs

Finally, a free overclockers ...: rolleyes:

I put in the standard settings of the processor frequency "Power-Saving Mode". Launched a program and began to gradually increase the frequency at 520 Pocket hanging ... ... CP is not loaded ... XP ... is;): D

I realized that did wrong, and put the processor in "Turbo Mode" mode. He launched a program and Pocket dispersed up to 624 MHz without any problems.

Tested onFPSEce(Sony Playstation One emulator):
wipeout2 to 16 fps, after 18 fps
ridge racer to 15 - 20 fps, after 18 - 23 fps

Total: work: good:

Rep: (8)
4 XP already. Try on =)

Rep: (3)
finally! best prog that I've seen, accelerates Loox 720 to 624 MHz without problems, and - does not hang OR ZATUPAET, what is most interesting - sits in the tray and change the frequency of the Mona without problems: rolleyes:, I'm glad!

Rep: (4)
On WM5 become but when you start the machine hangs. I shrugged battery - all gut. Machine ASUS A636.

Rep: (20)
Do not remove Authorities issue a guarantee for these pranks on s110?

timurmurmur
"Authorities issue a guarantee" does not remove, especially on the s110 it did not work, the bus does not allow

Ehhh ... and mot other prog: o

BlindSpeak
on the s110 it did not work, the bus does not allow

Cheto I did not understand where such infa: huh: because percent in S110 Intel XScale PXA270 416 MHz - just what you need.timurmurmur Try poyuzat prog.

Rep: (11)
and it is necessary on the HP 4700?
He and so 624MGTS

Pendalf23 ,
the need for acceleration occurs when you need to work with demanding applications, usually games. 624 MHz for example, FPSEce (Sony Playstation One emulator) is more than enough acceleration so you do not really need.
Acceleration can be especially useful for those who have very weak processors (200-300 MHz)

PS Although my Pocket and 520 MHz, but this is still not enough for some games FPSEce

Rep: (3)
Pendalf23 in prog Mona overclock up to 800 MHz ... try ...

Rep: (315)
XGuru 1.30 as magician behaves anyone tried it?

Added @ 24.01.2006, 16:11

And by the way strange everywhere it stated that S100 has a percent PXA270 ... A

Here is my picture on

Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileXGuru.rar(10.28 KB)

rustoss
from you did not expect ...
Well as you can be on the jam 270 percent?
it does not flush, and the jam has disk-on-chip.
272 percent of you, but not simple and with the reduced two times the frequency of the bus.
MFPCs tries but can not yet make the plow prozhku on low proce.

BlindSpeak here just zamorochili head sovsem you you look what is written, a year such infa. By the way there I own and bought

ECx, burn afraid ... just do not withdraw? while overclocking NADH: lol:
and what pitfalls there (except for the battery)

timurmurmur ,
Well, everyone likes to say that you can burn the processor (and in theory this is the case), but it seems even this no one has happened, it is just necessary to know the measure in this case.
The maximum that happens - XP (in the header is written about it). Nezabud about backups;)

If suddenly after ekpirimentov magician with a program appeared something like is not included, you must remove the battery !!! ;) And remove it vaapsche nebylo nach: ph34r:

600 Pocket carried tupit: blink:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/06/20, 05:45