> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z3 compact - Accessories

Rep: (1236)
Accessories forSony Xperia Z3 compact
PictureSony Xperia Z3 compact, D5803, D5833, M55w
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Attached Image

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Rules for processing messages, includingspoiler.

Useful info
Those who wish to purchase magnetic charging (which "relatives" do not exist, it is worth noting, only getting out of DK30 / 31),necessarily to read.
How to buy abroad
PID List (Product ID of Original Parts)
How not to glue glass
Is the dock from z1c suitable? - ratherYesthan not.
And from z1? -Yes.
And from z2? -Yes.
Can I charge with the original dock from usb? - Not.
Does the subject support Quick charge 2.0? -Yes
Parts Store, one more, Still
Magnetic Connector Polarity
Private opinion about Docking stations
1. Is the dock from z1c suitable? - Sure, yes. True, I use it myself in Chinese. Further, all Zetas starting from Z1 have exactly the same connectors, therefore even a tablet can be charged from such a dock, the only question is the stability and thickness of the dock device / groove. Specifically, in my DK32 we tried to charge the z1c, z3c and z3c tablet. Everything is perfectly charged without any dancing.

2. Can I charge with the original dock from usb? - Again, in myChineseDK32 from usb is charging without problems. Charging is definitely on. From the laptop. The laptop is quite old, so there is the most ordinary usb 2.0 without any variations. The dock is the easiest, costing about 300r.

Stencil for the back of the phone

How to remove the charging cable from the docking station or where to get the original magnetic cable

Fitbit fitness bracelets can cause allergies !!! From personal experience ...

10% discount couponon vinyl stickers- MC0l7xyu

Accessories Reviews:
Review: Fitbit Charge - a fitness bracelet ...
Review: Elegant Stylus 3 in 1 - Capdase Ball-Pen Touch Stylus
Slim cover for Sony smartphones (using the Z3 Compact as an example)
Review: Remax Sushi RM-M1 miniature standalone Bluetooth speaker with built-in radio, etc.
Review: Harman / Kardon Esquire Mini Miniature Speaker
Review: Protective Hybrid ("armor-piercing") case for smartphones - version 2. Rugged Impact Armor Hybrid Case Hard Cover
Basis B1 Band smart watch, more precisely - a lifestyle tracker
Review: Wacom Bamboo Stylus mini - stylus for Android, etc.
Review: Sony SBH60 Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Double case (3 in 1) for smartphones (with belt clip) on the example of Sony Z3 Compact
Headset with headset function: Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2
Beautiful female cover book for smartphones (on the example of Sony Z3 Compact)
Review: Stylish stand-alone column by Harman Kardon Esquire
Unpacking the Power bank Ks-is ks 188 and charging process
Protective Hybrid ("Armor-piercing") Case for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Ultra-thin female case for smartphones (using the Sony Z3 Compact as an example)
Stylus (2 in 1) for any smartphones and tablets - Wacom Bamboo Stylus Duo3 (CS-170)
Cheap S-Line Silicone Cases for Smartphones (Version 2) Using the Sony Z3 Compact as an Example
Review: KEF M200 headphones with headset function
Overview: Hybrid bumper for smartphones (using the Sony Z3 Compact as an example)
Casio G-Shock GBA-400 G'MIX Bluetooth Smart Watch Review
Overview of the image wireless stereo headset Parrot Zik 2.0
Review: Standalone Bluetooth Speaker System - JBL Charge 2
Overview of thin transparent silicone cases for Sony Xperia smartphones (using the Z3 Compact as an example)
Waterproof MP3 player with Bluetooth headset function: Sony NWZ-WS613
Universal Stylus for Tablets / Smartphones - Just Mobile AluPen Digital
Metal (aluminum) bumper for Sony Z-series (using the Z3 Compact as an example)
Anti-advertising MicroSDHC SanDisk Ultra SDSDQUA-032G-U46A - a massive marriage!
Review: Cheap silicone S-Line cases for smartphones (using the Sony Z3 Compact as an example)
Overview: How to make a case for your smartphone or tablet with your own design (for example, Z3 Compact)
Review: New Version Original XIAOMI Piston Earphone (XIAOMI Piston 2)
Review: Original Xiaomi 10400mAh Mobile External Power Bank Charger for Mobile Phones NDY-02-AD
Kingston MobileLite Wireless G2 review - a very versatile device for mobile devices
Review: NFC tags Sony Xperia SmartTags NT2
HyperJuice Nano HJ18 Ultra Portable External Battery
Headphone Overview with Sony MDR-ZX610AP Headset Function
Sony CP-F2L external battery review or how Sony misleads buyers
Review of the Sony SRS-BTV5 miniature autonomous wireless speaker
Review of the corporate cover Sony Style Cover Window SCR26 for Z3 Compact (photo, video, text)
Review of the new model of the case for smartphones G-Case NEW (on the example of Sony Z3 Compact)
Bestvinyl Vinyl Sticker for Sony Z3 Compact
Overview: features when purchasing accessories for Sony ....
Sony STH30 and MDR-NC31EM stereo headset overview (+ video)
Screen Protectors for VIPO Smartphones / Tablets (for example, Sony Z3 Compact)
SmartWear Sony SmartBand Talk SWR30 first impressions and review
MUVIT Easy Folio Case for Sony Z3 Compact
Matte film (set) GEARMAXX
The review of "smart watches" Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50 from the point of view of a beginner Android Wear
Review of the portable speaker Sony SRS-X3 (amateur)
Full review (with live photos and videos) of the G-Case cover for Z3 Compact
Review of Deppa Air Case Smartphone Cases by the Example of Sony Z3 Compact
Overview of the protective glass Deppa (for example, Sony Xperia Z3 Compact)
Video review of Bestvinil stickers on mobile devices (using the Z3 Compact as an example)
Video review of Glueskin leather and wooden stickers on smartphones and tablets (using the Z3 Compact as an example)
Sony SRS-X5 Review: Portable Standalone Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
Video review of the Rearth Ringke Fusion case for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Battery Case Overview
Cruzerlite Cases Overview
Overview of Melkco Poly Jacket covers for smartphones (using the Sony Z3 Compact as an example): photos and video
Sony Smart Bluetooth Handset SBH52 Multi-Function Stereo Bluetooth Headset Overview
Sony MDR-EX650AP headphone / headset overview
Video review of the S-Line case for the Xperia Z3 Compact
Review of the cheapest cover on Sony Z3 Compact

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the button+
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.A complaint (under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put " + ".

The curator of the topic isSletrof , for all questions and suggestions contact in QMS

Post has been editedSletrof - 28.07.16, 08:47

Rep: (6)
By the way, as for the covers, will there be a cover with a metallized back part, metal aluminum, on the Sony SP there is such a bumper, there is protection throughout the case, with open spaces for connectors, camera and volume buttons are protected, and the strip on the bottom is also the top, everything is monolithic and doesn’t creak anything anywhere?

Rep: (0)
Hello!
I would like to find a cover for a smart, because it was somewhat easily soiled, in my opinion, on the Sony website. Maybe someone already bought a flip wallet case for smart?
And secondly, the indicator flashes quite rarely for notifications, please advise the program in google play for notifications.

Rep: (12)
ordered today
back film
red bumper
and thin transparent case
now waiting ...

Rep: (6)
... and a thin transparent case

I understand that it covers only the back and sides?

Rep: (16)
I ordered with aliexpress - a protective glass on the front, a hand bag (for running), and a large battery with solar panels, for hiking)
and from ibeya - a cover bag (temporarily), a protective film on the back. But the most important thing that I need is not yet - I'm waiting for the bumper battery.

Fedorb90 @ 09/23/2014, 08:02*
large battery with solar panels for hiking
well, and show?)

Rep: (16)
* Stinky sweet
http: //www.aliexpress....apshot/6247939704.html: rolleyes: just do not send the second day.

Rep: (138)
Are there already high-quality films / glasses on the back side and display in Moscow?

Rep: (39)
How much does the docking station charge?

Rep: (106)
Invisible DRuG @ 09/23/2014, 20:43*

So there seems to be no docking station yet

Rep: (15)
Maybe someone will come in handy.
I ordered a tail with a magnet in advance on ebay, it fit perfectly from Z1c
It’s worth a penny.
Direct link to tail

Rep: (79)
Jaia @ 09/23/2014, 17:28*
Are there already high-quality films / glasses on the back side and display in Moscow?

Not in Moscow, too, interesting, on the back so.

Rep: (26)
Invisible DRuG @ 09/23/2014, 8:43 PM *

So there seems to be no docking station yet

And what, the first will not go? I ordered myself to 1, I'm waiting for now, but I think that it will work for 3 as well.

Rep: (27)
* [email protected], I have exactly the same cable, bought even with plans to purchase Z2. Crap, it sticks very badly to the Z3C. I do not advise.

Rep: (1)
Regarding the magnetic connector and about the ability to reverse polarity:
At the mechanical level, there is virtually no protection. If you connect upside down, the connector will be a little crooked, but the contact will be (checked).
Is there electronic protection? I don’t know.
Attaching photo. Left - connected correctly, right - upside down. (The part of the connector with the wire is with ebay, the one from the phone is original)

PS: the connector with that in the photo from the previous model, but the outer part of it has not changed.
PPS: tomorrow I'm going to buy a body: smile:
a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSemyon - 23.09.14, 21:22
Reason for editing: photo under spoiler

Rep: (-1)
http://www.ebay.com/it...an&hash=item2c8b44f138
http://www.ebay.com/it...RL&hash=item2c8b45091d
who knows if these films are normal and matte or glossy?

school1039, why not ask the seller?

Rep: (-1)
About matte / glossy asked, waiting for an answer;)
But will he say bad things about quality?)

Rep: (24)
Who cares, there were stickers on the back of the 3 compact:http://www.bestvinyl.ru/. Carbon could not order: "Error ......." wrote in support, they promised to fix it.Corrected.

Post has been editedAndrey80163 - 25.09.14, 15:06

Rep: (1)
Nobody met budget analogs of such a case?
http: //blog.clove.co.u...reless-charging-cover/

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 1:15 PM