> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Altair 71 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.0 "

Rep: (43)
DiscussionQUMO Altair 71
PictureQUMO Altair 71
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Screen
Screen Type LED IPS
screen resolution 1024 x 600 Peaks
Screen size 7.0

operating system
Android 4.4.2

CPU
The number of cores 2
The frequency of 1.5 GHz
Architecture Cortex-A7
Model Boxchip A23

Ram
Volume 512 MB RAM

Physical memory and expansion
Built-in memory of 4 GB

Networking opportunities
WiFi module 802.11 b / g / n

Interfaces
Webcam 0.3 megapixels

Battery
The battery capacity of 3000 mA / h
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information
Reviews
Hello everybody! I not so long ago bought the device, and want to say about the pros: Ruth already have (from the box)! I liked the display, bright with good angles, the battery holds up well in Antutu 5 scored 14912 points in the youtube video (720p) and video player does not slow down. Cons: No Bluetooth and GPS
Reviewed by queyron
Firmware and software

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact the moderator responsible for the subsection directly.NikCher
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionNikCher

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 18.04.17, 11:02
Reason for editing: Corrected a reference to the touch

Rep: (0)
Guys, all of Aswan! There is a problem with this product the following lines: broke the antenna wi-fi, took another plate, solder, standing next to a router, showing the 2 bar level, and not only writes stored and is not connected, can I a fool, or do not go skiing, poke finger where solder wifi antenna to plow properly.

Attached images
Attached Image

dante00035,

Black arrow screen red midrib.

Attached Image

I also have a problem with the wi-fi. Generally wi-fi is not included stupidly hanging inscription "Turning Wi-Fi ..." and all this. Can someone tell me that, of course I will try to flash, but I think it will not solve the problem.

Was orifleymovskaya firmware flashed from a site that does not change, there was no wai faille and not tried already and copper wire to the antenna fluster, no purpose, sealed-off antenna at all, shows a Wi fi 2 sticks: D
A feeling that the board what the components are missing.

Oddly enough I helped firmware, wi-fi is included.

dante00035, had similar problems on tablets of other brands, it was not possible to win, he writes "saved", but does not connect, the firmware did not help. Likely to singe chip.

Posted 07/08/2017, 9:20:

dante00035 @ 07.07.17, 22:22*
A feeling that the board what the components are missing.

Unfortunately I can not take a picture, the plate was taken away

How to put Ruth? (Root of the box is not)?

Rep: (5)
* dante00035,
Check NVRAM and MAC-address

Rep: (3)
Hello, you please do somebody backup computer for cwm ... I do not have

hello my problem takaya.Vstavil cd with his plate in this miracle, the card was first shown 1 g, and after a while sdohla.Seychas afraid to insert another card! And another problem: When you start the game does not work a keyboard or do not see it!

Where to buy him die?

Rep: (42)
* Gabdulla55,
Ali China.
Guys a question! Torn charging socket with paths, restore I can not / do not know. Where the board can be powered charging leads?

* rafailovgrad , No there such a matrix, give the link

Rep: (12)
All zdryam! Prompt the confused how to remove unnecessary screens? (In which icons or widgets).
I use 1, and their 4 empty by default yet

Rusm @ 02/10/2015, 14:20*

And you can perezalit?

Rep: (55)
People, and not on the TWRP it ???

Rep: (7)
Off the firmware link in the header Obloka Mail no longer exists here is a new link toYandexDisk
https://yadi.sk/d/vaPB0B2GbJmzK

Rep: (6)
Hello to all! Please help me with the choice of what to choose can not understand.
Attached Image

* machito,
So the ruler measurements. It would be better to Ali ordered, up to 60% cheaper.

Rep: (6)
rafailovgrad @ 07.06.19, 11:18*
So the ruler measurements.

Already I stopped.
rafailovgrad @ 07.06.19, 11:18*
It would be better to Ali ordered, up to 60% cheaper.

Yes, there are online sites, is also not expensive.

* machito,
250r with Ali. Even pros such prices are not found)

Post has been editedrafailovgrad - 07.06.19, 13:18

Hello! In the opinion of The unit is connected directly to the network (ie, it is not the battery itself and connectors)
Is it possible to proishit it with the sd card?
Skinte please complete instructions ??

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 1:39