> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Altair 71 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.0 "

Rep: (43)
DiscussionQUMO Altair 71
PictureQUMO Altair 71
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Screen
Screen Type LED IPS
screen resolution 1024 x 600 Peaks
Screen size 7.0

operating system
Android 4.4.2

CPU
The number of cores 2
The frequency of 1.5 GHz
Architecture Cortex-A7
Model Boxchip A23

Ram
Volume 512 MB RAM

Physical memory and expansion
Built-in memory of 4 GB

Networking opportunities
WiFi module 802.11 b / g / n

Interfaces
Webcam 0.3 megapixels

Battery
The battery capacity of 3000 mA / h
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information
Reviews
Hello everybody! I not so long ago bought the device, and want to say about the pros: Ruth already have (from the box)! I liked the display, bright with good angles, the battery holds up well in Antutu 5 scored 14912 points in the youtube video (720p) and video player does not slow down. Cons: No Bluetooth and GPS
Reviewed by queyron
Firmware and software

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact the moderator responsible for the subsection directly.NikCher
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionNikCher

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 18.04.17, 11:02
Reason for editing: Corrected a reference to the touch

Rep: (0)
not had time to turn and after 20 minutes a brick ((((well at least for a freebie got. Ruth .... not found.

Rep: (1498)
M
We move to subsectionQumo

Sesharim @ 20.09.2014, 19:18*
after 20 minutes the brick

Well: o, but I have another problem, on the screen there was a crack and a portion of the sensor does not work: shok: Can sell for spare parts?
A photo
Attached Image

Post has been editeddiman-kv - 22.09.14, 08:43

Rep: (28)
diman-kv @ 22.09.2014, 09:38*
a crack
It touches a replacement - it's not expensive

diter3 @ 24.09.2014, 03:14*
It touches a replacement - it's not expensive

Share OWL.

Rep: (1)
http://qumo.ru/catalog...r-71/?sphrase_id=60070
Here is the link to the firmware and instructions, firmware, you can make a full format and without a full format will completely erase the internal memory of the device, everything is checked, it works

Posted 12/10/2014, 9:20:

diman-kv @ 26.09.2014, 10:45*
Share OWL.

disassemble and see markings on the tail .... touchscreen and throw here

Rep: (3)
How to get Ruth on this tablet? Help me please(

People tell me some sort of method for this unit, which would replace the internal memory on the SD memory card, cash on games too large to push it to the internal memory!

* max_air86, Now I keep them rutnul

Attached files

Attached filerootgenius_1.1.34_rus.apk(3.68 MB)

I tested this utilitku. He writes that Ruth received. In fact, no root there.

Rep: (4)
It is written in the same cap that Ruth "out of the box" is.

Delete all unnecessary applications.

Guys like zalest menu rekaveri? And then I accidentally made the brightness to 0? :)

Rep: (72)
* alfa3265,
try to restore the factory settings or reflash.
or is not an option?

can try a program (requires root)В® GL to SD (root)

Prompt, whether on this tablet OTG, whether it is a 3g modem work?

Rep: (9)
It is this miracle as a gift for the 200r. Aparatik like nothing shustrenko at first glance. Prompt owners, where the programs to find the menu button, well Tipo menu \ Settings \

Prompt as it does not lag whether that with the battery? And I already had a sad experience. He took the plate Icon Bit NetTab Sky Net, through the floor, swollen battery. :(

Rep: (1)
He died this unit. Has anyone tried this brick restore?

Posted on 26/11/2014, 16:08:

I opened it. Batteries exactly live - have it napruga. It seems that the motherboard has died.
Attached Image

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 24.12.14, 18:28
Reason for editing: spoiler

* Lexxi3, Fee exactly like on my dead sky HETE. Apparently at one plant produces.

Please help get lamer Ruth. o.O
Ps Free then cut down, but with Ruth damn I can not understand ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/12/19, 21:18