> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Quest 510 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (1048)
DiscussionQUMO Quest 510
PictureQUMO Quest 510, QUMO Quest 510
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Screen
Screen Type HD IPS
screen resolution 1280 x 720 Peaks
Screen size 5.0

operating system
Android 4.2

CPU
The number of cores 8
The frequency of 1.7 GHz
Model MTK 6592

Ram
Volume 1 GB RAM

Physical memory and expansion
8 GB internal memory
The supported amount of memory cards up to 32GB class 10

Networking opportunities
3G module is
802.11 b / g / n WiFi module
Bluetooth 4.0 connection
cellular standards WCDMA 850/2100; GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Dual SIM support

Interfaces
There is a microphone
Webcam 2.0 megapixels
Speakers have
3.5 mm headphone jack
Camera 8.0 megapixel

Battery
the battery capacity of 1900 mA / h
Battery type Lithium Polymer

Dimensions
Width 66 mm
The height of 127.6 mm
The depth of 9.75 mm

Equipment
The headset has a
USB-cable has
The power adapter has
Quick Start Guide have
Warranty card has
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions
Firmware
Useful information

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact the moderator responsible for the subsection directly.NikCher
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionNikCher

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 05:28
Reason for edit: Update MIUI 6.8.11

Rep: (60)
Maybe someone prigoditsya.Otdali me this Smart broken tachem.Zakazal Ali module from Kubota x6 and ordered a complete frame (white to give doche was black) with imeyami and all labudoy.Koroche changed and no ofigel over kartinkoy.Kontrast, the colors are bright and dull, though the old display has been operating, and when the body of the mouse tested through OTG everything was normalno.Zaryad began to melt away right on glazah.Reshil if such a thing to completely remake Kubot (back cover and the battery kubotovskie already on the way) .Proshil the drain the revision of Kubota through firmwareUpgrade.Rezultat prevzoshol expectations, bright rich colors, great contrast and battery normally derzhit.Chistaya kubotovskaya firmware where nothing superfluous.

Rep: (0)
Good people, help me find the core firmware on our device or if by Kubota if fit! And in general there who sews the core?

Hi prompt as flash qumo quest EEPROM 510 with the drain on android 4.4+. If the phone categorically can not connect to the PC. Is there any way to flash with SD flash card? Or fate? Or how to connect it to the PC? I apologize if there were similar questions))

There generally there anyone else?

Rep: (12)
* pavka004,
There are already 100 times wrote, Our device is a complete analog Cubot x6.
So, come to this topicFirmware Cubot x6and you want to sew, at least 6 android, instructions are all there is.

Guys, this problem - Replace LCD + touch is now the call goes out and the screen does not light up, sin on a proximity sensor that can be ???

Rep: (8)
So I have to store such a problem, so I guess it does not matter what you touch changed, I think it is a problem of the device or just firmware is not finished until the end.

People, tell me whether the module costs (glass, touchscreen and display) order with aliexpress, but the original is nowhere to find?

acerbated, ordered Ali module assembly for cubot x6, at the end of last year, came a month. It arose as a mother, even better. Problems with the lower part of stitch no more.

Attached Image
the guys I have a brick, has a recovery instructions

Post has been editedNikCher - 10.04.17, 12:54
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Hello to all. It is possible to install android 5.0?

Rep: (1)
Hello to all! Touch does not work - the window is broken. The only change to the matrix or can be separately? There is a link to the manual how to do that?

Rep: (1)
You can only change the glass if the peel normally.
I almost got it. slightly cauterized display

I ask for help, do not really want to carry a repair.
The problem is this: on the shares bought and installed on this device application System Tweaker PRO,
chose some tweaks of the system on different partitions, sent a phone reboot to use and ....
.... and all over the phone's desktop, I have not seen. Screen saver appears and everything on it hangs perfectly still, waiting for more than an hour,
phone a little heated in the area of ​​the camera and all.
I tried to be sewn with the stick ->Install Aborted, ie in any, do a reset via the native recovery, confused, too little on screen, I did not leave.
I tried to put the firmware through SP Flash Tool, 2 times, even with the formatting of all that there, too, there is no result. Next screen is nothing ...
Those. the phone comes in rekoveri calmly, sew, turn on, but as it were, not completely. Commercials under-brick if you can say ...
What more can be done?

* rarudik And there, to blame the proximity sensor. I was helped by a full reset and sensor calibration. Prior to discharge would not be calibrated.

Post has been edited1.5N - 19.01.18, 11:45
Reason for edit: Not the man replied.

From what prompts someone suitable display Qumo quest 450, or China where there is not, it can fit with any other phone?

I am also interested in the screen. Where can I buy? On Alibaba such as they are, but they are expelled person? More like how gross they are there.
Can naberom "n" number together:? D
P.S. Even at the Yule classified vyvesel about buying.

Rep: (-1)
* acerbated , Order.

Rep: (2727)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 22:15