> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Quest 510 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (1048)
DiscussionQUMO Quest 510
PictureQUMO Quest 510, QUMO Quest 510
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Screen
Screen Type HD IPS
screen resolution 1280 x 720 Peaks
Screen size 5.0

operating system
Android 4.2

CPU
The number of cores 8
The frequency of 1.7 GHz
Model MTK 6592

Ram
Volume 1 GB RAM

Physical memory and expansion
8 GB internal memory
The supported amount of memory cards up to 32GB class 10

Networking opportunities
3G module is
802.11 b / g / n WiFi module
Bluetooth 4.0 connection
cellular standards WCDMA 850/2100; GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Dual SIM support

Interfaces
There is a microphone
Webcam 2.0 megapixels
Speakers have
3.5 mm headphone jack
Camera 8.0 megapixel

Battery
the battery capacity of 1900 mA / h
Battery type Lithium Polymer

Dimensions
Width 66 mm
The height of 127.6 mm
The depth of 9.75 mm

Equipment
The headset has a
USB-cable has
The power adapter has
Quick Start Guide have
Warranty card has
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions
Firmware
Useful information

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact the moderator responsible for the subsection directly.NikCher
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionNikCher

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 05:28
Reason for edit: Update MIUI 6.8.11

Rep: (0)
* etnice,
Separate touch screen? o.O may not be such. It is formed by the display OGS (One Glass Solution) technology, i.e. the protective glass, and the sensor layer crystal is one. Separately, they can not be sold. If you look on the backlight turns off at a steep angle sensors are visible. Here and crawls jamb. Glass should be protected like unto his farm. B)
It is unlikely that there will be Chinese online stores with cash. As an option to look at repair shops. they must have access to the Chinese suppliers

And cubot x 6 like our size a little bit do not agree, do not you? or all of the same cover and the rear covers are suitable ??

Rep: (12)
Our machine clone cubot x6 and size too, just cut down the number of internal memory with 16GB to 8GB

Rep: (31)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdRFlJLLKUY- in this video from the drain Cubot X6 problems with the games, I mean jerks in the video from 9:30 minutes of video that the author says, in Qumo Quest 510 at the drain insertion same trouble?

On cubot x6 sea Put any firmware, I'm kitkete until the game is not laggy, and other firmware is not noticed

Rep: (1483)
Review in Russianhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dccLbxlbnnU

With our device with Android 4.4?

Recently I purchased this model. Overall I satisfied, but I can not install a hacked Navitel. Old the trial delete all folders deleted. but when you install issues that have the old Navitela files that conflict and prevent the installation. Who faced such problem?

Altaftin
keep up to date)

Post has been editedjakson5691 - 12.11.14, 19:04
Reason for edit: missed the name)

Dear users, anyone shilsya firmware for cubot x6 android 4.4
Official ROM Cubot X6 Version: G807_D_H_CUBOT_V0.2_20140819 - KOT49H

Yes, for a long time, as soon as there immediately flashed 4.4.2

Altaftin @ 09.11.2014, 20:02*
Kick completely extinguished

Our device is not killed, it is always possible to recover through sp flash tool, and the memory is better repartition manually viaScatter2editorIf you it certainly is necessary, or at least use the solutions cubot x6watchSince our qumo quest of its 510 full clone.

*igrok78
About the firmware from Kubota. Does not appear the problems with the radio module, memory?

Post has been editedatstskiykot - 16.11.14, 01:21
Reason for editing: found the answer to one of the questions.

* atstskiykot, I have everything fell with no problems, everything works, except in the mode art. I do not know why, but some people are stitched 4.4.2 does not work rear camera. And on cubot x6 and qumo 510. Mystic some sort.

* igrok78
yesterday afternoon I am trying to mark the memory viaEBRSetter. further butskrina is not progressed. psihanul, vshilSM11-savagemessiahzine.com. everything is fine, 4GB of memory for application as I mark up. but today to work in the morning on the way discovered that the sound in the headphones became mildly shitty. the evening will continue to experiment with a selection of beg.
PS. the feelings became stronger guzzle battery<_<

* atstskiykot, Sound right across the engineering menu, the topic cubot x6 look for, where I took settings.

* igrok78
thanks for the info)))
cyanogen still not impressed. racked kit kat potestit, and there may be back to the drain from Qumo. it worked all the rules.

please tell me what version of firmware Stock

Rep: (1)
I stand before a choice: Xiaomi Red Rice 1s and the Qumo Quest 510.
For Xiaomi - brand, the official MIUI perfect, optimization, a lot of information.
For Qumo Quest 510 - more powerful hardware, the design (debatable), the cost per 1k rubles below.

Rep: (13)
Tell me, where you can enjoy the display on the phone, I can not find (maybe someone ordered) because your broke.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 7:40