> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Quest 510 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (1048)
DiscussionQUMO Quest 510
PictureQUMO Quest 510, QUMO Quest 510
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Screen
Screen Type HD IPS
screen resolution 1280 x 720 Peaks
Screen size 5.0

operating system
Android 4.2

CPU
The number of cores 8
The frequency of 1.7 GHz
Model MTK 6592

Ram
Volume 1 GB RAM

Physical memory and expansion
8 GB internal memory
The supported amount of memory cards up to 32GB class 10

Networking opportunities
3G module is
802.11 b / g / n WiFi module
Bluetooth 4.0 connection
cellular standards WCDMA 850/2100; GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Dual SIM support

Interfaces
There is a microphone
Webcam 2.0 megapixels
Speakers have
3.5 mm headphone jack
Camera 8.0 megapixel

Battery
the battery capacity of 1900 mA / h
Battery type Lithium Polymer

Dimensions
Width 66 mm
The height of 127.6 mm
The depth of 9.75 mm

Equipment
The headset has a
USB-cable has
The power adapter has
Quick Start Guide have
Warranty card has
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions
Firmware
Useful information

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact the moderator responsible for the subsection directly.NikCher
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionNikCher

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 05:28
Reason for edit: Update MIUI 6.8.11

Rep: (22)
Bought this device and would like to share first impressions going: 1.Erganomika on a solid top five (neither of which is not a script, is not unsteady) 2. The screen beauty (color juicy and rich, even in bright sunlight it ostootsya read) 3.Protsessor very smart (on Recognition of common games is not checked). so now tell cons: 1. Very fast
discharge of the battery (in the morning to shoot the charging to 100%, in five minutes doing nothing 93% read almost-87% Difficult hours remain 54% (in standby mode), etc. 2. Most do not priyatnoe- top speaker who begins rattle on the second ring, and sometimes breaks down to squeak Summary:. if not, these disadvantages would be chic device (but maybe that's just me luck if there is oblodateli this devaysa, I would like to hear them and talk..

Rep: (0)
* exBee,
I do not agree on the batteries. In serious games, yes, flies charge instantly. But under normal use - music on the way to work, work, always-on wi-fi, gps, constant check 3 mailboxes little Ingres bords) is about 40% by the end of the day, so that his day is enough. Screen contrary I seemed faded. Brightness is excellent in the sun all is visible, but weak saturation.

Question to all. Prompt way to substitute memory (if it exists). Swap memory for applications and built-in memory.

* atstskiykot, he did not explain, but here in the forum in other brands find Cubot-Cubot x6-useful (there are all painted in detail). Cubot x6 this Chinese analogue Qumo 510.Po about the display is purely my personal opinion, but about the speaker you do not say anything mean you all right?

One more thing what infa: Ruth was quietly through Framaroot 1.9.3.Pomenyal Nova launcher on all works well. Spent test Antutu v5.1 (40357); v4.3.3x (25410) That something like this.

* exBee,
With all excellent speaker. loud without wheezing. The headphones sound tihovat compared to the previous Smart. native headphones in general can be immediately discarded.
Cubot about the topic, I found the first thing. They have a difference just in memory. The Kubota 16GB. here and doubt. and by the way there to substitute the built-in flash outside. and I'm interested in how to swap the phone's memory (1,4Gb) to the internal memory (4GB)
Ruth I too got their instructions :)

* atstskiykot,
I've found, I took advantage of them, all right changes outside the built-in, got in touch with the creator of fashion, he made it clear that he did not interesno.A not strange at all smarts Manager installations registered only the internal and external memory, trouble is where I would tick I do not put the set into the body, and then you can move to the outside, but if you play with the cache is set to the same and where the cache.

* exBee, It has many applications do not allow themselves to be transferred to the external memory. As a result, because they sometimes can not accommodate a new, built-in with an empty flash drive.
on Zopo ZP900 with MTK6577 had a good through patches rekaveri implementing substitution. Then he was looking at a similar DNS S5301Q (aka Zopo ZP910 MTK6589), but to no avail. Here the same problem :(
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNatacha - 16.11.14, 06:58
Reason for editing: Spoiler.

* atstskiykot, already understood, as usual, the idea lom- implementation of shit. Speaker Elementary grunted at all, the sound of raucous become as out of the barrel. Tomorrow will have to carry it to the shop and I think I will not take it back.

* exBee,
I have 2 weeks of normal flight: good:. Battery became longer hold. like a greeting from the 2000s (pump effect)
you probably just unlucky.

Post has been editedatstskiykot - 24.09.14, 10:50

Apparently the way it is. Until not doshol store today at work ... you like hell, ring tone, he certainly might as well talk to difficulty hearing the interlocutor, on building a permanent roar.

Posted on 24/09/2014, 15:49:

And he really raskachevaetsya battery, but I would like to order a banggooda cover on cubot and battery on 2200max.

* exBee,
It will be necessary also to order))) I Cubot'a way on the original cover on the flip has a diode-time indicator and missed events.
until I go like this) filmed on sneakers
Attached Image

Post has been editedNatacha - 16.11.14, 06:59

* atstskiykot, cool. In our town at the aparata that is not present at this week and a half I went just like that. I went to the store, pokozalos smart, explained the problem. We listened, shocked and taken for testing (warning that up to 21 days, it can continue). On the following day called and offered to pick up money unnecessarily aparata data they no longer have to change and they told me it can not. That's the garbage.

Bought the phone, I use it for a month. Who does not work. The charger will not charge, and the phone is discharged. How to solve the problem?

from the USB charge is? if not then, probably something with the connector. Carry in service.

Rep: (1)
Hello, Well Well to share impressions: the first day of the battery keeps excellent, with the substitution of the memory not bother - Insert the memory card and everything works as it should, in phone mode was held for 4 days, the reason 4 th day from 12 to 6% discharged 10:00 - ) game normally pulls the lag is not observed departures there, all set and flies, wafer and communications do not fall off, satellites ZHPS found even in the apartment, so that now - full of flies and all this for 8k.

Guys, there Qumo quest 510 for spare parts does not work I think the most important part - the sensor has been falling, the phone was 4 days, bought another, since the screen to find it does not really - who should pay ... almost or more than - Sent!

There is a small kotsinka on the body in the form of 3 dots at the bottom area of ​​the micro phone calls - all works, in addition to the sensor ...
Photo below:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedNatacha - 16.11.14, 06:59

I bought this device. Question such in the description that writes chamber 8 and 2 megapixels, and camera settings and writes that 13 benchmark and 5 megapixels, it jamb with a telephone or like.

* stas1710,
cant describe it. frontalka real 5MP main 8MP with interpolation up to 13Mp (software changes the resolution)
* etnice, it costs 2500 (for Cubot X6). however with the price of the device in the 8K ... I probably would have done just as you)))

atstskiykot @ 08/10/2014, 9:53*
* stas1710,
cant describe it. frontalka real 5MP main 8MP with interpolation up to 13Mp (software changes the resolution)
* etnice, it costs 2500 (for Cubot X6). however with the price of the device in the 8K ... I probably would have done just as you)))

Thank you - look for the screen ... Can find ... If not - no, I do not need the money, thank God, if the purchase screen)))

Found a touchscreen, but it is not pre-paid hunting ... I found for $ 29. The cheapest ... So there is de LCD + touch for $ 59 but then again all prepaid ... Too bad ... Maybe someone knows where to order upon receipt payment was?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 7:09