Ramos K100 - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 ''

Rep: (208)
DiscussionRamos K100
PictureRamos K100
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Attached Image
  • Operating system:
    Android 4.4.2
  • Chipset:
    Mediatek MT6592, 8 cores, 1.7 GHz
  • Display:
    Touch, 10.1 ", IPS, 1920 x 1200
  • Connection:
    2G GSM and 3G WCDMA
  • Memory:
    RAM: 2 GB
    ROM: 16 GB
    MicroSD: up to 64 GB
  • Cameras:
    Primary: 5 MP
    Web: 2 MP
  • Battery:
    7500 mAh
  • The size:
    262 x 162 x 9.0 mm
  • Weight:
    505 grams

Useful
Official firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 12.01.18, 13:32
Reason for editing: Official Android 4.4.2 firmware dated 1/7/2015

Rep: (2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZvVn66DBXI- Service & Support in Chinese.
It seems to be quite good on the characteristics. speaker location is not the best ...

Rep: (11)
I ordered forward :)

I received the device! Happy as a locomotive :)

Official Android 4.4.2 firmware on 28/08/2014 Assembling 707v92_lm1_20140828

Post has been editeddik_rnd - 25.12.14, 00:06

Official firmware Android 4.4.2 from 07/01/2015 Build e2707v92_lm1_20150107

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Ramos�
Since your device is not yet in the databaseDevdb , you can not add it to the description and select in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to the database at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / pad / new / .

Fomix
Hey. Also I ordered this tablet, wait. You're lecturing firmware, say, for whatever scheme is updated through rekaveri Fleshtul or may even like? If it is not difficult to tell briefly about it, what are the pros and cons.

In fact the tablet is a normal telephone-based MT6592 processor, such asHuawei Ascend G750Himself he is not satisfied with the current ... sews everything.

In rekaveri have a point firmware installation to SD-Card, problems with Fleshtulom either, plate them excellent "seen" ... just to set the tablet application that allows you to update the firmware to the memory card and in the air (at one time, something I found, but refused to download). Contrary to many reviews around we see that on the update of the manufacturer is working :).
Of the benefits - all that is stated is the place to be and work perfectly, 3G works without problems in Russia. Excellent performance (29K + in Antutu). Charging via microUSB.
Of the minuses - charging via USB, require real 2A 5V charging is complete - 6 hours.

Post has been editeddik_rnd - 18.01.15, 20:58

Rep: (91)
So there rekaveri already built and factory hope. With this clear. In a week where it should receive aid. A factory-charging as very weak or something? Posted photos and screenshots to a tablet, it would be quite good;)

Post has been editedFomix - 24.01.15, 15:03

Rep: (24)
Strangely enough, something is not gaining popularity devaysik: scratch_one-s_head:
like on the dry figures and video available is quite good, could make kbu9eks competition for film fans for example.
price tag scares? or known schools?

v0pros @ 24.01.2015, 17:26*
price tag scares

Exactly. People began to save.

Recently I received the tablet. Together with the cover he told me has managed in 14 palates. thousand roubles. It made quite a qualitatively. Seller has placed Russian and Android 4.4.2. The battery holds a very long time. The only minus is the lack of communication H +, and everything is done soundly and on the mind. W / cover can be removed as a phone, beneath two battery plates and other components. The camera does not zamylenny, you can get good pictures in the world. More really nothing to it did not, so nothing to add ...

I have problems with the H + or MTS or the Beeline not seen ... a lot depends on the coverage area of ​​a specific operator in a particular place :)

* dik_rnd,
Well, it pleases, just in tablet specifications do not present HSPA + support.
I tried the USB-stick work to NTFS via OTG - USB flash drive tablet "see", but does not want to work with her, asking to format it. I believe that he formatnot it in FAT32, did not check;)

Post has been editedFomix - 14.02.15, 11:34

* Fomix,
Greetings! I tried to upgrade over the air, or SD-card?
I did not think about the memory-partitioning? I admit the thought visited ... many other devaysakh memory for the application increases.

Rep: (3)
People, I do not catch up - GPS in it there or not? :)

_BIG_ @ 21.05.2015, 03:44*
People, I do not catch up - GPS in it there or not?

No, GPS is no K100, geodata machine receives with Wi-Fi and A-GPS. those. based reminders geodata work, but a full-fledged navigation you get :)

Getting ROOT rights
Any operation is performed at your own risk!
1. Download and install the program on the computerVRoot.
2. Disable antivirus programs (as needed).
3. Run the program VRoot, connect the device to a computer (if it is not defined, try installing the latest drivers from the official site of your device). On the device to be included: debugging via USB, installation from unknown sources, USB connection must be uncheck MTP and Camera (PTP), if the program does not automatically detect your device on which either of the connection types (such as "Synchronization carrier "), then try another type.
3. After the device is determined by the program, press the lower right green button "ROOT", wait.
4. After the last window of the program appears, the device reboots. It can be disconnected from the computer.
5. All you got ROOT prava.Posle all this go to the main menu of programs sovego device and see that there is a new program "Superuser" (Chinese). The first time you use programs that require Root, a window pops up with a request from Superuser of providing root access (see screenshots below), should confirm the resolution, click on the right mouse button (at the end of the inscription on the button "+" sign). The Superuser program settings (lower graph, a "ROOT" inscription), a program having these rights ticked green.
6. If you could not change the Chinese Superuser to a localized one and the Superuser program icon disappeared from the main menu, and the SuperSu does not work, then reboot the device to start and check again, if the Superuser icon also does not appear, then make unroot ( After launching the VRoot, connect the device to the PC, when it is determined by the program, click the bottom left button (gray)). When the program goes to the start window, click again on the right "ROOT" button.

In general, while on vacation, I did not lose nothing ... google forums ... as a result have Ramos K100 with the latest official firmware from 07.01.2015, root, modified of Recovery, and enlarged section of the user data up to 1.1Gb 2.7 GB. :)
Happy like a cockroach :)

Rep: (3)
Links to the firmware in the thread has broken. On the site itself Ramos finally it is not clear where to poke. Put the latest firmware pliz.

_BIG_ @ 06.01.2016, 20:21*
Put the latest firmware pliz.

Official firmware on 07/01/2015
In the folder with the firmware file with the Board added Scatter-file, Mbr, Ebr1 Ebr2 and to increase the section for applications to 2,7Gb

Rep: (3002)
M
I cleaned the topic of flooding and offtopic. Hid photos and pictures under spoilers. The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/05/20, 18:50