18.09.14, 01:12
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 85
Check in: 06.06.14
Apple iPhone 5s

Attached Image

� ������ ������ ���� �������� �����������, ��� ����� iCloud Drive � � ��� ��� ����. download

Site: presentation on the Apple portal
FAQ: Apple Knowledge Base article / she's on the forum

ICloud Drive FAQ

• What is needed to use the iCloud Drive service?
    1. IPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 8
    2. Mac OS OS X Yosemite (will be available this fall)
    3. Computer running Windows 7 or later andiCloud for Windows 4.0
    4. Safari 6 or later, Firefox 22 or later, or Google Chrome 28 or later
    5. Active Internet connection

• When can I go to iCloud Drive?
    You can switch to iCloud Drive after upgrading your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device to iOS 8. On a Mac, you can use iCloud Drive after installing OS X Yosemite, which will be available this fall. If you switch to iCloud Drive, before OS X Yosemite becomes available, documents on your Mac will not sync to documents on iOS 8 devices or on the iCloud.com website.

• How to get started with iCloud Drive?
    If you are already using the iCloud service, install the necessary OS on all your devices (see above), then go to the “Settings” section>iCloud>iCloud drive>“Upgrade to iCloud Drive”. All documents that are already stored in iCloud will automatically move to iCloud Drive after the update.

• Will I be able to return to using documents in the cloud after switching to iCloud Drive?
    No, after switching to iCloud Drive, you will not be able to return to using documents in the cloud. You can disable iCloud Drive service by going to the “Settings” section.>iCloud>iCloud Drive. If you turn off iCloud Drive, documents and data will no longer be synchronized with all your devices.

• What should I do if I have already made the transition to iCloud Drive, but I still have iOS 7 or OS X Mavericks installed on my devices?
    You cannot use iCloud Drive on these devices until you install iOS 8 or OS X Yosemite on them. If you have already updated your account and you need to use a device that does not support iCloud Drive, you can still work with documents locally, but they will not be updated on iOS 8 or OS X Yosemite devices or on the iCloud.com website.

• What types of files can I store in iCloud Drive?
    ICloud Drive can store any type of file. The main thing is that their size does not exceed 15 GB. There are no restrictions on the type of files. So working papers, training projects, presentations and other materials will be synchronized with all your devices.

• I have Apple and third-party programs that use documents in the cloud. Will they work with iCloud Drive?
    All Apple programs that used documents in the cloud now work with iCloud Drive, and third-party programs after the update will work as before. To ensure that documents and data from these programs are synchronized between devices, make sure that the iCloud Drive service is used with iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite.

• How can I access my files in iCloud Drive?
    You can access files in iCloud Drive in one of the following ways:
    1. Using a supported web browser, go to iCloud Drive on the iCloud.com website.
    2. On a Mac with OS X Yosemite, open iCloud Drive Finder.
    3. On a computer running Windows 7 or later withiCloud for Windows 4.0go to iCloud Drive from explorer.
    4. On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8, you can use Apple software such as Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and other programs that support iCloud Drive.

• How much space is available in iCloud Drive and how to get more?
    When registering with iCloud, you get 5 GB of storage space for free. ICloud storage is used for backup, iCloud Drive and iCloud Mail services (your email account is @ icloud.com). Purchased music, programs, books, TV shows, and the album “My Photo Stream” are not counted in the 5 GB of free storage space.

• How to recover recently deleted files?
    1. Go toiCloud official website
    2. Log in to the service account
    3. Go to the tab "Settings"
    4. At the end of the page, in the "Additional" column, select the desired recovery function.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 17.08.15, 16:45

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 18:36