> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Quest 321 - Discussion | Smartphone, 3.2 "

Rep: (24)
DiscussionQUMO Quest 321
PictureQUMO Quest 321
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
General characteristics:
  • type -Smartfon
  • Case type - Monoblock
  • Type of SIM-card - GSM
  • The number of supported SIM-cards - 2
  • Platform - Android 4.1
  • Supported cellular standards - GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, WCDMA 2100MHz
  • 3G
  • Supported protocols - Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, EDGE, GPRS, WAP, Wi-Fi 802,11 b / g / n
  • Display size - 3.2 "
  • Display resolution - 240x320
  • Touch Screen - Capacitive
  • Processor Type - SP7710
  • The number of processor cores - 1
  • Processor Frequency, MHz - 1000
  • RAM 256 Mb pamyati-
  • Built-in memory (constant) - 512 Mb
  • Memory card type - micro SD (TransFlash) 32 Gb
  • Number of cameras - 2
  • Resolution main camera - 1.3 Mn
  • Built-in flash - Yes
  • Battery capacity - 1000 mAh
  • Dimensions:
  • Size mm - 62 x 112 x 12.2 mm
  • Weight, grams - 98
  • Package Size (HxWxL) cm - 16 x 16 x 3 cm, weight 0.2 kg
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionNikcher.

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 06:32
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

In general, today he gave me dokanali. I'm resigned to the fact that the charge is enough for one day, or even half-day, accept that charge has to it every night, I resigned to the fact that when it is charged to 100%, why then is turned off, but ... But today, he finally brought me in the morning as usual rented with charge, I turn on (because it is normally turned off), and he's a bastard this reset all settings to factory default. Well I think, to hell with you, install Titanium Backup and restore all your applications and settings (good to make backups), when it was restored, do a reboot and it again resets all settings to the factory runs five minutes and off (70% of the order of the charge) and in fact everything, is no longer included. That is, you start to turn it on, comes to a black screen with the words "qumo" and is cut down, and again will not turn on, you need to remove / insert the battery, only if he makes the next attempt will turn on, but with the same success.

In short, put it in a drawer, trash piled diverse (what my eyes have not seen it) and went to buy a normal phone. And also sworn never to take the Chinese shit for 1000 rubles. After all I understand when buying that Android phone and 3G for 1000 rubles, will be any problems, but no, he was commanded.

It's a shame wasted nerves and money.

Post has been editedMrRiper - 31.10.14, 10:36

Rep: (2)
I went to and passed obzatno warranty

yk23 @ 31.10.2014, 12:41*
I went to and passed obzatno warranty

Similarly, the warranty is, well, tomorrow I go to the service center.

PySy ... Cdal the service center, but I was told bluntly that it is likely only pereproshyut ... but I'd have to flash it, if you could find the firmware (no matter off. Site or on third-party resources are not to find).

Post has been editedMrRiper - 01.11.14, 17:29

Rep: (0)
tell me how to make this machine a system reset, access to the phone no mismanagement of the count and key acc google is not sacrificed to it, Wait for input requires the acc
+ food and the sound is not switched on climbs nothing pure black screen
reflash the device will not work is not mine, scary

I tried to use as a WiFi router.
Beeline 2Gb 1Gb-router 2Gb-Android OS.
At normal walking on an Internet-ratio is the same.
How do I get the droid as not ate?

Post has been edited65Valera - 29.12.14, 12:45

people where to find the firmware on it?

Rep: (1)
Hello, and who knows how this sludge, turn off the sound of a terrible vibration motor when unlocking and turning off the notification, such as when you check the balance on your phone, for example by typing a megaphone for an asterisk 100 Grille? In the setting of all the checkboxes on the cut off, it did not help. Or prompt where micro scheme can snatch a vibration motor :)
(Such idiotic vibration, I have never seen)

anyone realties have this Ovno firmware? or DRAGON formatnut? chip sc6820 vrodi

I tried to use as a WiFi router.
Beeline 2GB = 1GB-router 1GB-Android OS.
Megafon 4GB = 2GB-2GB-router Android OS.
At normal walking on an Internet-ratio is the same.
1. What was developed stuffed?
2. How do I get the droid as not ate?

I'll try to describe the process of torment with your phone. Brought a locked (child spent all attempts pattern, password and e-mail login google certainly euphoric buying the phone for 999rub forgotten) that the maximum has been achieved - lying androjda red treugolnikom.V this mode, the phone does not respond to the button that indicates the absence of recovery menu while when connecting to a PC is recognized as a unknow device. ADB, fastboot do not see it. Probably fastboot mode of absent too. Firewood tried everything I found. chip SC7710g
Link to xda, which may be able to restore the same phonehttp: //forum.xda-devel...readtrum-itel-t2841383
I also seem to ADB disabled that do not know ((

Attached images
Attached Image

Yes, throw it in Figure), all the same machine as the dialer barahlo.dazhe no good, the sound is sharp and both of bochki.Mozhet you try to include service, if not expensive restore, then, okay ... but I think that no one taking cheap It will not work, so that the repair is a miracle as that in my opinion is not reasonable.
(Even this idea is .. can he on the chip there is something batareyka..tipa like the motherboard on your computer .. what if it just "lose" ..)

Post has been editedgalaxy444 - 21.02.15, 19:52

Maybe someone will be useful, not boot menu qumo 321 runs only through hard keys, the left soft key must be closed

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

asa4og @ 23.03.2015, 00:56*
Maybe someone will be useful, not boot menu qumo 321 runs only through hard keys, the left soft key must be closed

Thanks! Very handy.

Post has been editedpivan71 - 27.03.15, 15:02

perfectly formatted (calibration and IMEI does not fly) through the GPG Dragon. processor 6820.

USB Pinfind No need Hold Mobile Power key ...
>>>Scanning Mobile USB Port ...
>>>Detecting COM PortCOM55
Driver Name->>>SCI USB2Serial
>>>Connecting Mobile ...
Mobile Connection Success ...
Mobile Firmware Version: SPRD3
>>>Downloading First Boot ...
>>>Mobile info
Project ID: Spreadtrum Boot Block version 1.1
>>>Downloading Second Boot ...
Baud Rate is Switched To: 921600
Flash ID: 0000ADBC
Flash Size: 20000000->512M
Flash Name: NAND_HYNIXH8BCS0UN0MCR
CPU Name: 6820/8810
>>>Auto Formatting ...
Format_RuntimeNV ... Fail.
Format_Cache ... Fail.
Format_Misc ... Fail.
Format_UserData ... Success.
All Done ...

Post has been editedloshmanov - 18.04.15, 12:28

That's what happens when - "Can anyone come in handy, not boot menu qumo 321 runs only through hard keys, the left soft key must be closed."
A photo
Attached Image

Post has been editeddavaron - 15.05.15, 10:06

Came such device a graphical key. By Miraklboksu not zatseppilsya, although the wood stood normul. Read then do not want to. Driven by the method above fastbut, and then only vaypnul his Miracle ...

the life of me, I can not figure out how to go to the menu on the damn picture is not clear if it is possible or qualitative photos or straight paint thoroughly as a close and that the clamp (or include)

Maybe someone will come in handy wipe article about this "miracle" smartphone. I helped.http: //ochumelye-ruchki....%BA%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%87/

In the autumn of last year to set Link2SD 32Gb card - poured on it a lot of media content, all possible bend suffered in the second section - Antivir, batseyver, youtube - couple igrulya, maps, navigation, etc. Updates disabled, as a result of the partition in 512kb was only 2% are employed on 29gb was 94% occupied - but six months later - Google market ceased to download new applications, and more through the boot has become time-consuming. By Smart used only about a month - mostly in router mode. The result - a memory card has become doubtful to work in a strange time for me - it is erased, files are written or even read a few, but after removing her recover all files and directories that have been formatted to a fresh disappear ... reset the device to install another card the first thing done by Ruth of caps - Now Play Market can not download and install the application with the error "not enough memory". Instead, install a few apps from the Market of Chinese who went complete with a new kingyuzer, but after a change of background ala windose launcher - an application not already set and from there ... Perhaps it is necessary to once again reset and put the old rut, and link2SD put only on the old map 2GB as the MLC Nand write that quickly dies and be re 32Gb card warranty is not ice.

Post has been editedexelon667 - 30.07.15, 12:13

Rep: (448)
chipt68 @ 20.02.2015, 23:25*
I'll try to describe the process of torment with your phone. Brought a locked (child spent all attempts pattern, password and e-mail login google certainly euphoric buying the phone for 999rub forgotten) that the maximum has been achieved - lying androjda red treugolnikom.V this mode, the phone does not respond to the button that indicates the absence of recovery menu while when connecting to a PC is recognized as a unknow device. ADB, fastboot do not see it. Probably fastboot mode of absent too. Firewood tried everything I found. chip SC7710g
Link to xda, which may be able to restore the same phonehttp: //forum.xda-devel...readtrum-itel-t2841383
I also seem to ADB disabled that do not know ((

Someone already tried so fill firmware ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/12/19, 5:50