> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Quest 321 - Discussion | Smartphone, 3.2 "

Rep: (25)
DiscussionQUMO Quest 321
PictureQUMO Quest 321
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
General characteristics:
  • type -Smartfon
  • Case type - Monoblock
  • Type of SIM-card - GSM
  • The number of supported SIM-cards - 2
  • Platform - Android 4.1
  • Supported cellular standards - GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, WCDMA 2100MHz
  • 3G
  • Supported protocols - Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, EDGE, GPRS, WAP, Wi-Fi 802,11 b / g / n
  • Display size - 3.2 "
  • Display resolution - 240x320
  • Touch Screen - Capacitive
  • Processor Type - SP7710
  • The number of processor cores - 1
  • Processor Frequency, MHz - 1000
  • RAM 256 Mb pamyati-
  • Built-in memory (constant) - 512 Mb
  • Memory card type - micro SD (TransFlash) 32 Gb
  • Number of cameras - 2
  • Resolution main camera - 1.3 Mn
  • Built-in flash - Yes
  • Battery capacity - 1000 mAh
  • Dimensions:
  • Size mm - 62 x 112 x 12.2 mm
  • Weight, grams - 98
  • Package Size (HxWxL) cm - 16 x 16 x 3 cm, weight 0.2 kg
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionNikcher.

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 06:32
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

device on hand, acquired today Yulmart (St. Petersburg) in 1000 r., the theme of this device is not found, so I decided to create a

Rep: (0)
and as a tool? brakes? need a second operation dialer on Android, I think this identity take confuses 256 operatives. Although for the money options is still there ...

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Qumo�.

* Jim в„ў, the brakes are not watching, I really do not load it, use as a dialer sobsna, player and sometimes the WiFi access point for the tablet, with all functions to cope perfectly well .... that's just weak battery is hefty, I plan to pick up, cocoa something similar with more capacity

Rep: (2)
Also I bought. Ruth received via VRoot. cwm yet to receive. some prog Just do not put. ussd balance e.g.

The battery is found 1500 among old phones. whether from huawei whether from LG. Firmware would find him. Support silent.

and what is written on it?

Rep: (6)
Gentlemen* terapevt812,
* yk23,
I beg you to render all possible assistance in the search for a more capacious battery on this device. Parents bought the first experience of a touch phone (smartphone), the experience proved to be successful, the phone actively yuzaetsya. He sits down, contagion, after 5 hours, which is quite depressing - already twice my elderly mother left without communication. If nothing will be decided battery should be changed to a normal 321 smartphone - it was too like an android))

model HH08C from acer e110.
Cover with difficulty but zasholknulas.

Nobody tried to change the internal memory sd card places?

I swung. 3oe sutkok already holds. however, I use it as a phone. Well I'll play 10 minutes the memory of what change? and so everything is placed on the cd. and games like GTA, it will not go on

I did not put all and can not move on the sd

terapevt812 @ 25.09.2014, 19:42*
I did not put all and can not move on the sd

and what exactly is not put? and by default, all placed on the sd, and after installation if necessary, can be transferred to the internal memory

Rep: (471)
He has generally rekaveri? And how to get it? !!

Posted 09/26/2014, 8:01:

He has generally rekaveri? And how to get it? !!

Try to put mobaylankl. through it you can. I do not put, I'm afraid, until I beg no

Good day!
Does anyone know how to do a hardware reset quest 321? Tried different combinations of button presses, the maximum that made this image lies the android with the lid open and an exclamation point (the volume - and the power on).
It would be nice to find more and firmware.

mobaylankl (in my need Root) translates into rekaveri if it is on this body.

QUMO Quest 321
Win XP SP3, when with the USB connection, see it as a drive and prompts you to insert a disc. Where to find a driver for the USB connection to him? : Thank_you:

7 ke there were no problems

Zadolbala this battery, the standby time is discharged directly in the face, if the morning remove the charge at 100% and do not touch it, a few hours later discharged to zero. Poudalyal predustanrvlennyh bunch of unnecessary applications, processes kill a task killer, it is still discharged.

Post has been editedMrRiper - 08.10.14, 10:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 12:02