Twinovo T209 - Firmware

Rep: (207)
Twinovo T209 - Official firmware (OS 4.4.2)
PictureTwinowo T209.
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Instructions
Getting root rights
Getting ROOT rights:
Any operation is performed at your own risk!
1. Download and install the VROOT 1.7.9 program on the computer.
2. Disable antivirus programs (as needed).
3. Run the VROot program, connect the on-screen enabled to the computer (if it has not been determined, try installing the latest drivers from the official website of your device). On the device must be enabled: debugging via USB, installing from unknown sources, in USB connection must be removed from MTP and Camera (RTR), if the program does not automatically define your device on any of the connection types (for example on "synchronization Media "), then try another type.
3. After the device is determined by the program, press the lower right green button "ROOT", wait.
4. After the last window of the program appears, the device reboots. It can be disconnected from the computer.
5. All of you got root rights. After all this goes to the main menu of the programs of the Council of the Council and see that there appeared a new program "SuperUser" (Chinese). When you first use the programs that require root, the window pops up with a request from SuperUser to provide the superuser's rights (see screenshots below), you must confirm the permission by clicking on the right button (at the end of the inscription on the button "+" button). In the settings of the SuperUser program (lower graph, with the "root" list), programs having these rights are marked with a green tick.
6. If you could not change the Chinese Superuser to a localized one and the Superuser program icon disappeared from the main menu, and the SuperSu does not work, then reboot the device to start and check again, if the Superuser icon also does not appear, then make unroot ( After launching the VRoot, connect the device to the PC, when it is determined by the program, click the bottom left button (gray)). When the program goes to the start window, click again on the right "ROOT" button.
CWM Recovery
1) Install the drivers for the phone
2) Download the programAttached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v5.1343.01.rar(13.24 MB)
run
3) Click on Scatter-Loading and select the MT6592_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file
4) In the Recovery tab, choose our recovery
5) Click upload
6) Turn off the phone
7) We connect the phone to the PC with the plug-in buttons on and volume at the top waiting until the window with a green check mark appears
8) Ready !!!
Attached filerecovery.img(10 MB)

miscellanea
Increase speaker volume
1) Install В® Mobileuncle MTK Tools
2) We go to the engineering mode
3) MTK engineering menu
4) Hardware Testing
5) Audio and in the first three sections set the value to the maximum
6) Ready !!!

Update caps
18.09 Added Instructions for increasing volume

Firmware

Info About Android 4.4.3
Google-produced Android 4.4.3 system has newer features

Before the release of Google, the Android 5.0 system will still produce one new system, recently said news is confirmed with repeat. According to Google information, the Android 4.4.3 system will release, which is currently already at the test stage. At the same time, this information also notes that the Android 4.4.3 system has newer features.

Google-produced Android 4.4.3 system has newer features

According to the developer of the @LLabToofer, the following Kitkat system is replaced on the Android 4.4.3 system with an internal version of Build -KTU72B, currently the specified system is already at the test stage.

The specified Android 4.4.3 system is issued with one main purpose of solving a problem with some small BUG, ​​currently existing in the system 4.4.2. According to this, the user in a considerable amount complains that when activating the camera of its phone, the CPU frequency is automatically configured to the maximum level with a great need for electricity.

In addition, according to user feedback, such BUG so act only by the fact that they are called the MM-Qcamera-Daemon process.

Google has already admitted to these Bug, today users can solve this problem only by overloading the phone. But with the new Android system 4.4.3 users can free themselves from such a problem.

Although the Android 4.4.3 system is issued in order to solve the problem with BUG in the system of the previous version, as a system of the new version, in addition to solving a problem with BUG, ​​it still has other new features. And what? We have not yet received any information about these features at the moment.
Taken from off site http: //www.twinovo.com...n/viewnews.aspx? id = 125

Post has been editedFobos68 - 20.09.14, 07:13

People help find the firmware on it or create a new

Firmware backup

Post has been editedGREK1993 - 18.09.14, 11:57

We are waiting for Android 4.4.3.

Rep: (17)
* GREK1993,
Do you do through what a backup firmware did? Make through the CWR recovery backup.

1nemo3 @ 09/19/2014, 23:10*
Do you do through what a backup firmware did? Make through the CWR recovery backup.

I did through it and did

Posted on 09/19/2014, 22:28:

1nemo3 @ 09/19/2014, 23:10*
Make through the CWR recovery backup.

there is another option to do through mtkdroidtools

Rep: (19)
People can have the sources of the core on this phone, and the hunt percents to dispersed to 2 GHz

Rep: (1)
The firmware is not a complete, the fortoper is not working.

Rep: (0)
Please throw off your native 4.2.2. I was stitched at 4.4.2 through the recovery and the Google account stopped working.

If I put the STAR A2800 from the twin, the second SIM card does not work and does not ring at all, but the Internet works.

Can anyone say what is it and how to cure?
This info issues MTKDROIDTools

--- ERROR: dev / radio / pttycmd1 is not available, Root Shell is required
--- ERROR: pttycmd1 device NOT found!

Bass2 @ 11/20/2014, 17:21*
Root shell

Root Shell need

Keep links
Android 4.2.2
http://www.needrom.com/download/twinovo-t209/
Android 4.4.2
http://www.needrom.com/download/twinovo-t209-kk/

I should fly IMEI after the firmware get root and change them through mtkdroidtools, and otherwise it does not work for calls. Only as a tablet.
With my questions I managed to good luck!

You can flash this firmware T109?

Flash Tool refuses to sew, writes - RMT Changed for the ROM; IT MUST BE DOWNLOADED. How to treat?

Lay out who is not difficult to fully flash through Flash Tool for Twinovo T209 !! I tried to flash did not work out and the phone turned into a brick but is determined when connected. When firmware available Flash Tool firmware issues 4032 5045 errors. Help is very necessary !!!

Rep: (8)
Dimaivan @ 03/25/2015, 16:43*
Lay out who is not difficult to fully flash through Flash Tool for Twinovo T209

Streamsoap
then download sp_fkashtool_v5.1352.01 (who, like, but I only could flash this version)
3. Open the flash station, where Scatter-Loading is written there by selecting the MT6592_Android_scatter.txt file (it is in the unzipped folder of our firmware)
4. Remove the battery from the phone for 15 seconds, then set back. Do not turn on the phone
5. In the flashlight program, select the Format All + Download and click on the download button (with a green arrow)
6. Connect the phone via a USB cable
We wait until a green tick will appear in the flashlight.

Rep: (8)
Dimaivan, try to revivehttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/index.php?S=&ShowTopic=560525&View=FindPost&p=34149747.

Rep: (94)
The topic is non-fat direct, in general, if anyone wants to experiment, I can post files with marking, the fact that the internal memory for apps in the date, SDCard0 flash drive. Work I do not guarantee since the Yizby entrance broke to check the capabilities not. I can also lay out the interface models and interpretation of 8 megapixel. If someone needs to be written in the LAN because the traffic is simply simply spread. Also, there is a backup of all blocks if anyone needed the identity in PM, he himself restored so that he was verified.!

Post has been editedNicky ta2012 - 04.07.15, 00:00

I post the mod, I did for myself but who can come in handy.
1 Now applications can work with a flash drive.
2 camera 8 mp.
3 hours now +4 and not +3 as it was, Moscow time. Lagged for an hour.
4 Screenshot button on the shutdown menu.
5 modes of the Alya Samsung interface and it is yours. (In the curtain of the brightness slider, the settings button, the status of the bar clock from the left with the date, the speed of the Internet. In the settings in the main menu hid the switches, the curtain in color, etc. Scrolls, we look. Dialog Windows as in 5 android. Removed control gestures from the settings menu. Proper something.)
6 SMS application under 5 Android.
And in Build.prop add a line ro.sf.lcd_density = 294 for the correct density for 5 inches.
The archive also sews into the System / Sustemui.apk folder is a simpler shutter if anyone wants to replace with handles. All files in the firmware are already deodexed, but the files are also attached to them, we remove them all from the firmware or work will not work. Most importantly, do not forget the backup to do. Rekkovery for installation announces custom.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached filemod_1.0.zip.(34.93 MB)

Post has been editedNicky ta2012 - 01.08.15, 01:00

The kernel with the Swap and init.d. Installation through the recovery, after installation, create an init.d folder. If you do not download from the init.d toggler and click Install. We delete the program. We use)

Attached files

Attached fileBoot.zip(5.87 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/29/21, 12:21