> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

FIFA 15 by EA SPORTS | [IPhone], [iPad] Football simulator

Rep: (46)
FIFA 15 by EA SPORTS
Version: 1.6.1
Catalog: Sport games

Last update of the game in the header:03.12.2015
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
FIFA 15 ULTIMATE TEAM

Description:
FIFA 15 is the twenty-second football game in the FIFA series of games.
The Italian Serie A will be fully licensed in FIFA 15, the Brazilian championship will be absent, as the Brazilian clubs have changed the rules under which licenses are granted, EA was able to agree only on the presence of the Brazilian national team and Brazilian stars playing in foreign teams in FIFA 15. In addition, a few years later, the Turkish Football Super League, which contains all 18 championship clubs, will return to the game, the teams will be fully licensed, including emblems, uniforms and compositions.

P.S:
Offline version will not be!
Quote from IGN FIFA 15 for mobile will focus most on the FIFA Ultimate Team mode more than ever, making it the perfect companion for FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) nuts out there. Having stripped other modes to make way for its most popular mode, FIFA 15 for mobile has also been renamed and now will be known as FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.
FIFA 15 for mobile will focus primarily on FIFA Ultimate Team mode. Normal modes have been completely removed to free up more space under the Ultimate Team.

Important!

Screenshots of the game: FIFA 15 by EA SPORTS (Post # 34315744)

Homepage: http://www.easports.com/en/fifa

ITunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/id870794720#

Download: version 1.6.1
Version 1.1.2
Archive

Post has been editedmfilonen2 - 06.12.15, 18:25
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (8)
Hmm ... Fears came true ... The last little good futsim on iOS slid into shit. Congratulations to EA.

Rep: (165)
* JuveBestFan,
Fifa was not the best football game. Knowledgeable people played first touch soccer, the gameplay is much better

Rep: (129)
* Batyan,
Batyan @ 09/20/2014, 06:08*
Fifa was not the best football game.

Fifa was the best football game. and the number of its consumers is proof of this.

Rep: (3)
Batyan @ 09/20/2014, 09:08*
JuveBestFan,
Fifa was not the best football game. Knowledgeable people played first touch soccer, the gameplay is much better

Let me disagree. FTS - inferior to fifa in graphics and physics, the players there are the same type of Pinocchio. The game model itself is also not particularly.

* cabi55,
the same type of Pinocchio

in fife, too, all are the same, well, some people have faces. but fifa will always be the best soccer simulator on iOS.

Rep: (27)
Is it really possible for me to lag one of the online seasons? (Wi-Fi 100 mb ...

Rep: (0)
How does it go on the iPhone 4?

Rep: (122)
* sharmsvlad, apparently better than on the 3rd ipod

Rep: (3)
* teenager Well, for me, FIFA is much more interesting in terms of graphics, physics and the game process itself, since FTS is frankly weak in this regard, in my opinion.

That’s what I would add to FIFU, it’s a kind of team of legends. It would be cool.

I hope that in the 15th there will be a more or less decent soundtrack, more so in the 14th it is disgusting, in the 13th there was nothing like that.

Post has been editedcabi55 - 22.09.14, 21:02

* cabi55,
Well, for me, FIFA is much more interesting in terms of graphics, physics and the game process itself, since FTS is frankly weak in this regard, in my opinion.

I completely agree here.
I hope that in the 15th there will be a more or less decent soundtrack

on the first launch, the music in the game is good.

Rep: (6)
Found game values ​​to win matches, later lay out

Rep: (7)
Doesn’t it belong to me?
screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedSamtagil - 23.09.14, 21:42

Rep: (1)
I have the same. Broke through the gameplay. The number rises, but the store gives such an inscription and then the figure that still appears. Maybe someone managed to break the game?

* ToyoRS,
If you break coins or prices in the market, then it makes no sense, because. All the info on the servers and when updating the account, you get a cheat of coins.

Rep: (93)
tell me how to pass into the bottom cut do? on the button pass when you do a forward slash - another player makes a run and how to pass a cut into it?

Rep: (0)
Guys, does everyone get an error "status 461 callld 1062" when they try to play the final match of the Starter Cup tournament? But somehow it turns out to be unfair: it went through all the rounds, but this bug doesn’t let it into the final.

* toxinson
When you play the menu, click Help. They all clearly explain.

Rep: (2)
Well, rare fifa shit, where are the Russian clubs, where is a career?

* xDiagensx,
There are Russian clubs, but no career. They said they would introduce it later.

Rep: (140)
Is it offline at all?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 03:02