> 

Dear forum users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising your reputation.

If I were the Moderator ... | Say your word

Rep: (560)
Moderators Section Games It is very curious what your opinion about our work is, what shortcomings we admit in it, what we’re not working on or, on the contrary, how good, soft and fluffy we are.

Your opinion is very important and interesting to us.

If any of you have the desire, time and opportunity to take a more active part in lifeSection and Forum , write your applications in this thread or to us, Section Moderators , at PM .

The requirements for the Moderator are the simplest - the Internet, the presence of BB, the desire to help others and the ability to react to the manifestations of human deficiencies without irritation.

Thank you for your interest in the Section.

Subject cleaned of flooding.

Rep: (677)
SchaKakDam ,
So far, only you wrote about it .. If there is a need for this, then we will do it (In general, we’ll think about your proposal) =)

Rep: (16)
If I were a moderator, I would kill a wall, because the man himself, you understand how people need warez and self-expression, but no, you need to clean!

Arch0000 @ 07/10/08 22:11:28
If I were a moderator, I would kill up the wall

: -P 1.6. Adhere to the already established culture of communication on the www forums.savagemessiahzine.com. We create our own habitat. Let's be polite and friendly to each other!
!
They speak Russian here. 'Albanisms' are prohibited.

you understand how people need warez and self-expression, but no, you need to clean!

!

Post has been editedda108 - 10.07.08, 21:48

Rep: (46)
108, and a wanderer, and in general, most of the mods on the forum, good people)) You do not need them against the wall. Well maxisum on the paralon wall, no more. Normal moders, normal warez :) And well, that is strict. Sliced ​​by noobs and deadlocks. I’m only sitting here, thank you.

Post has been editedGLOBE FQ - 10.07.08, 21:49

GLOBE FQ @ 07/10/08 22:49:19
I’m only sitting here, thank you.

To make joy-Our profession
All for you = R.

Post has been editedda108 - 10.07.08, 21:56

Rep: (1285)
GLOBE FQ Thanks for the positive feedback. : thank_you:

Rep: (1533)
If I were a moderator, I would kill a wall, because the man himself, you understand how people need warez and self-expression, but no, you need to clean!

In this case, a quite reasonable question arises: why did you AGREE for moderation, knowingly aware of the unreality of the performance of duties?img-73651-smile.gif
Concerning:
a) varese. We havewarezny site. Yes, there are exceptions, programs that are under the ban of varese. B about the vast majority of programs here are very varied. img-92560-up.gif
b) self-expression. There are non-moderated and pseudo-moderated forums on the Internet. People there, by the way, express themselves. But, IMHO, an adequate person for more than 5 minutes in such a forum will not stand. Because an incredible amount of mat, flood, insults, assaults, holivars, traffic abuse, etc., etc.
We are all human people. Modera - too.img-73651-smile.gifSimply, someone should maintain order in such a way that most of the users here are comfortable. We are trying. And if there are anyreasonablewishes, complaints, we will always be happy to hear them.img-73651-smile.gif
- = stranger = - ,
da108 ,
Thank you, fellow colleagues!img-70266-sm290.gif

Rep: (1)
Sometimes I am filled with gratitude to you gentlemen (knowledge, your perseverance, and undoubtedly the amount of time you spend on lamers and solving problems) but! Often I encounter indifference and "silence" in most "analysis" of games! Questions hang, the feeling that you play a toy yourself and after some time write do not write you will not hear and you will not wait for help! But PDAs become more accessible and beginners stay! Isn’t it? Accordingly, in the discussion of the game, putting something like "not discussed" or "no longer asking questions" is probably necessary!

Rep: (4)
are you the best

Added @ 19.07.2008, 10:59

What are you, the best site dedicated to the CCP. I am very grateful to the moderators.

Samsonov Yaroslav ,
Thank you, try =)

Rep: (0)
If I were a moderator, I would create a topic where those games that support the Russian language should be laid out ... I consider the value of such a topic for us, Russian-speaking users, great ...

Goddeath , but the fact that in the catalog of games near Russian-language games there is an inscription "RUS" - does it not roll?

- = stranger = - ,
In my opinion, it doesn’t roll - it’s necessary to look through all the games to find what you’re looking for ... I think when creating such a topic, I will be grateful not only to me, but to most of the members of the forum ...

Post has been editedGoddeath - 29.07.08, 10:16

Goddeath ,
He who seeks will always find. Moreover, we have a topic. Help in finding games. : kindness:

Yasha! ,
Yes, I agree with you, but still, I’m guiding you on my proposal!

GodDeath @ 07/29/08 11:14:25
- = stranger = -,
In my opinion, it doesn’t roll - it’s necessary to look through all the games to find what you’re looking for ...

Something I did not understand you, if there is a directory where the games are painted by genre and opposite the RUS icon, then what else should I look for ??? O_o: nea:

Rep: (108)
If I were the Moderator ...

... I would create a fixed topic where I would add / post "announcements" (genre, short description, screen) with links to corresponding topics / new games (that is, those that just came out) because this would be very convenient for the end user section :)

Post has been editedLogo - 28.09.08, 12:37

Rep: (15)
Logos,
Yes, and that there were games that will be released !! :-D

Rep: (912)
egor11 , tell me where can I get info about the games that will be released? : D: D: D

Post has been edited** novichok2008 ** - 28.09.08, 14:28

Rep: (15)
** novichok2008 **,
I myself don’t know, I’m also interested! I have never seen an info about games that will be released on the PDA! :-D

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.08.19, 14:40