> 

Dear forum users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising your reputation.

If I were the Moderator ... | Say your word

Rep: (560)
Moderators Section Games It is very curious what your opinion about our work is, what shortcomings we admit in it, what we’re not working on or, on the contrary, how good, soft and fluffy we are.

Your opinion is very important and interesting to us.

If any of you have the desire, time and opportunity to take a more active part in lifeSection and Forum , write your applications in this thread or to us, Section Moderators , at PM .

The requirements for the Moderator are the simplest - the Internet, the presence of BB, the desire to help others and the ability to react to the manifestations of human deficiencies without irritation.

Thank you for your interest in the Section.

Subject cleaned of flooding.

Rep: (1285)
brut , +1
In general, we need an intelligent and competent person who has the ability and desire to help other users master the games under Windows Mobile.

Rep: (47)
So:
GAME section moderators: brut, - = stranger = -, Z_perets
1. brut - old, deserved cupcake. Occurs in the section. Incomprehensible status - router promoter? O.o
2. = stranger = - smart whack. Mostly seen in the daily work of providing users with new software. zadolbal - current want to lay out a new chenit. and he already did it. You can encourage.
3. Z_perets - he and pepper in Africa pepper. Most of his work time is spent here: Communication Pitertsev .
In moderation seen here:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showforum=30 .
Conclusion: In the mess there is no. One and a half moderators do an excellent job.
=========================
Applications in this topic or to us, Section Moderators, in PM.

Better in this thread. Then it would be possible to find out the opinion of the Uzers about the candidacy. :)
========================

Ostr-inna @ 11/22/07 11:05:15
No, it was in programs to mine

so pralno you banned. :)

Rep: (109)
Of course, I understand the work is not rewarding, but I think we need more:
- clean the topic;
- follow the caps - raise the current info;
- m. be a bit more friendly and patient (quite a bit).

This is my deepest IMHO, because always guidedRules in which there is n. 4.21 . ;)

Catalog of forum games.
The topic is not updated. is closed. Uzers cannot write there. You must first write a moderator, and he will consider. Hemorrhoid and bureaucratic. By the mods themselves, with the games themselves laid out, the topic is not supplemented.
(recent examples)
Deluxeware Click Deluxe 2
Super g stuff

Rep: (62)
I offer 2 themes for each game, one for downloading (there are all files, mirrors, cracks, rusiki), and the second for discussion. So I think it will be more convenient. :)
In general, admins in this section cope. There are almost no trash topics.

Maybe you can help with the section?

You have strict requirements:
Internet, presence of BB

it does not suit me. : papuas:

Added @ 22.11.2007, 17:17

Uther2007 @ 11/22/07 5:03:53 PM
for each game 2 topics

nonsense

Rep: (90)
So in general, I like everything, well done moderators.
There are only a couple of pressing issues:
In my opinion, it is worthwhile to place ads similar to those in the "programs" (sort of look in the "directory", ask in the "search"), otherwise many beginners immediately go into the "games" and mold topics about anyhow.
It seems to me strange to find such games as Orions and Pocket heroes (and indeed many long-released games), in demo versions. Maybe you should rename the subforum to “Without Varese” or something else like that, or move the topics of the games that have just been released to the normal forum?

brut ,

the Internet, the presence of BB, the desire to help others and the ability to react without irritation to the manifestations of human defects.

It is all there. Even experience is some;)

Except for one thing, but unfortunately, I can not always manage my time. Evenings and weekends at 99.99% can not help. And it may happen that longer periods. If this suits, I will help with great pleasure. :)
With respect.

brut , OK.

QUOTE (Uther2007 @ 11.22.07 17:03:53)
In general, admins in this section cope.

Thank you, kind man ... - = stranger = -, we are administrators, however ..

Ne.He meant that the admins here settled everything. : lol:

b34st I will be glad to see.

Anderson GH @ 11/22/07 12:06:12
Catalog of forum games.
The topic is not updated. is closed. Uzers cannot write there.

M
Open.

obaz ,
Such a reaction is possible in the "Breaker", and here is the sectionPocketPC - games according to Forum Rules
- 1.1. Website www.savagemessiahzine.com- private resource. Being here, you agree to be guided by these Rules.
and post1256500breaks at least:
- 4.16. The answer is forbidden without the text (smile, including text smiles). And also the answers consist only of smiles, or overloaded by them (more than three smiles in one message) in all sections except Trepalki.
- 4.10. It is forbidden to provoke a conflict

I would add escho g knowledge on moderation and responsibility

And thanks for the suggestions.

b34st , well, and these issues in general can be solved in a personal

Added @ 14.12.2007, 17:20

verbal warning

here it is, glory: lol:

M
On personal matters, indeed, we communicate in the RM. Look lichku. b34st.

Post has been editedb34st - 16.12.07, 14:01

Rep: (4)
I think that for a moderator the main thing is: making the right decisions, justice, and for users, following the rules !! And then everything will be OK !!!!

Rep: (186)
guys, please make a hatKwaka 2Plus clean a little, as time will be :) Well, and a couple more topic: victory:

Rep: (20)
I now think that it would be nice to divide this section into several subsections: RPG, strategies, simulators, etc. In my opinion, this will significantly simplify the search for games. I like very much how we broke the section "Emulators".

Post has been editedrudik562 - 21.02.08, 18:56

Rep: (586)
I came to the forum 2.5 months ago with a green kettle. Found you in the "Games" friendly atmosphere and great patience to answer the most basic questions. Thanks to all for the science, for the games that I learned to download. Nice to know that there are people who will always help. Good luck to you! :)

Rep: (3)
I agree with rudik562 about the breakdown for a better search for games by genre. In principle, it is in the catalog for games, but the catalog itself is not updated so often. And if the users of the game immediately placed their subsection, everything would be faster, IMHO. And still such a moment I don’t know how relevant it is. You can also download new games from HPC.ru, albeit demos, keys, etc. then you’ll find yourself, but the site’s population will increase by several times. A simple example of statistics on HPC is now 100 games on strategies here are 35 half as much. I think the same for the rest, I just looked at what was interesting. Yes, and I want more strategies :)

Added @ 24.03.2008, 11:46

In the rest of the site as it was the best and it remains :) works stably will always help if you are tupit :)

Rep: (3)
And I would leave the request for serials as before, but could not stand it apart. favorite game came in and gave a numbered number. And serial numbers don't often come up in the request to give it, mostly moderators.

Puma @ 03/24/08 9:41:31 PM
Bureaucracy just go to the game with a request for serials and ask. Before it seemed to me, it was more convenient immediately and the game downloaded and asked for a number

And who will search out the topics and clean these requests? Again, moders. Or do you suggest topics not to clean?

Post has been edited- = stranger = - - 24.03.08, 21:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 3:10 p.m.