> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Numy Note 9 / AX FireWire - Discussion | Tablet, 9 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionAinol Numy Note 9 / AX FireWire
PictureAinol Numy Note 9 / AX FireWire
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
  • Manufacturer: Ainol
  • Model: NOVO9 Spark / FireWire
  • Year of release: 2014
  • Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
  • Accum Capacity (mAh): 6500
  • Dimensions (mm): 229.5С…154.4С…9.6 mm
  • Weight (g): 461
  • Processor Type: MediaTek MTK6592
  • Clock frequency (MHz): 1.7
  • RAM (MB): 2GB LPDDR2
  • Built-in memory (GB): 16
  • Phone: GSM, GSM 850 / 900/1800 / 1900, WCDMA 2100
  • Bluetooth: 4.0
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n
  • Other: GRPS, GPS, WI-FI, 2G, 3G, FM
  • Screen size: 9
  • Screen resolution (px): 1920x1280
  • Screen Type: IPS (Spark IPS, FireWire IPS Retina)
  • Video accelerator: Mali-450MP4
  • Camera rear (MP): 8
  • Camera front (MP): 2
  • Autofocus: Yes
  • Photo flash: Yes
  • Speaker: Stereo
  • Headphone Out: 3.5
  • Other: G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
  • Touch screen: capacitive
  • Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC
  • Connectors: USB host, microUSB, microSD, SIM, 3.5 (headphone)
  • Work time: Audio: 9 hours, Video: 5 hours
Additional Information:
Note!!!
Ainol AX (numy note9) Firewire / Spark Phablet Octa Core MTK6592 IPS (IPS Retina Firewire) Screen 9 Inch Android 4.4 16GB - Ainol's new smartphone-tablet tablet, updated legendary Ainol Firewire (Spark). Now the novelty has become a phablet, because it has an 8-core chipset, supports GPS, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and FM radio, and there are already two slots for SIM-cards. In the tablet 2 GB of RAM, and the amount of built-in - 16 GB. And there is a fancy Mali-450MP4

The novelty has a 9-inch display on the IPS matrix (IPS Retina Firewire) with a resolution of 1920 x 1280 pixels, as well as 2 cameras: 2 megapixel front, 8 megapixel rear with flash and autofocus.
In order not to be confused, there are two versions of the tablet that differ only in the matrix (it was a long time looking for the difference between Spark and Firewire):
Spark (IPS)
Firewire (IPS Retina, the difference between IPS and IPS Retina is that there is more pixel density, but more battery eats.
ROOT, recovery
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:05
Reason for editing: Solving a GPS problem

Rep: (14)
already transferred that could.
Problem was solved by the memory card partition into two partitions FAT32 and Ext3 (1024MB), then a program downloaded from the Market Link2sd and with it moved those programs which are not tolerated. Now I have more than 300MB of free memory for applications and more than 800MB on Ext3 partitions for data transfer.

Rep: (7)
The tablet the fire, if someone undertook to do as here - razbivochku for applications that do not muddy the different prog.
Ainol Numy AX7 Flame - Discussion

Post has been editedded4444 - 31.03.15, 18:16

Rep: (4)
Dear owners of this device, please feel free to share your experiences. Interested interface smoothness, critical defects / bugs, autonomy, build quality, screen quality, etc. How to solve the problem with insufficient memory to install applications?

And who can check your device AnTuTu Officer?
and to try to break saytik imeihttp: //www.numberingpl...ge=analysis&sub=imeinr
and how much support multi-touch?

Post has been editedm_a_r_t_a - 11.05.15, 22:21

Anybody can write the real characteristics? And everywhere different writing, the 2 GB of RAM is 1. And the screen is protected, if anyone knows.

priboy94 @ 11.05.2015, 23:46*
Anybody can write the real characteristics? And everywhere different writing, the 2 GB of RAM is 1. And the screen is protected, if anyone knows.

Read in the header under the spoiler, "Additional Information. Everything is as it is.

Rep: (41)
have an aspect ratio of a screen?
back cover by snap or glue?
3G frequencies at which work?

Post has been editedfgr9 - 13.06.15, 20:14

Rep: (3)
priboy94 @ 11.05.2015, 23:46*
Anybody can write the real characteristics? And everywhere different writing, the 2 GB of RAM is 1.
Yesterday I bought this device. On my 1 gig operatives.

Rep: (41)
Judging by the activity of branches, owners of this unit, the strength of man 5)))

Many owners. Just a problem with it, as such, no. I have a 4 months no glitches. Tablet - fire. I play it in WoT. All OK.

Rep: (20)
tim3kuzi @ 16.06.2015, 23:05*
Many owners. Just a problem with it, as such, no. I have a 4 months no glitches. Tablet - fire. I play it in WoT. All OK.

Straight hair in exactly can be said about his, too lazy to write was: D

Rep: (1)
Good day, colleagues.
I got a tablet and I can not figure out where the second sim card to shove ...
Educate the illiterate!

Understood !!!
Lower Simca must be full length. Inserted sideways, upwards contacts

Post has been editedVS61 - 01.07.15, 15:35

Rep: (2)
Flew gapss, I can not return. His backup turned the curve, if anyone has skinte, thanks in advance. Or can someone tell me how to download from this
site.

Post has been editeddrcherep - 29.07.15, 09:51

The computer does not see the plate after connecting via USB. In the settings option debug via USB included, but there are no results. Somebody faced?

Rep: (285)
* AprilRain,
lace change

Thank you, lace factory does not work on the transmission of data (

Rep: (68)
Greetings
So what, after all, the situation with the firmware?
In the device update "over the air", as I understand it, is not provided.
A general update any out?
If "yes", then how to download them?

Rep: (20)
phillipoque @ 13.08.2015, 17:56*
Greetings
So what, after all, the situation with the firmware?
In the device update "over the air", as I understand it, is not provided.
A general update any out?
If "yes", then how to download them?

If there are no problems with the device - I do not advise anything to sew!

mauze1984 @ 14.08.2015, 02:16*
If there are no problems with the device - I do not advise anything to sew!

The device I had just acquired (brought from China) - so we would like to update the firmware to the latest version BEFORE problems will appear ... or not :-)
Until the problem is the same: at least strange breakdown of internal memory.

Yes, and at the same time I ask much more chaynikovsky question had, like, to be output micro-HDMI? And where? Or it is combined with a Micro-USB?

And yet dear colleagues pick up the answer, ask-ka another question: unstick rough "Shopping" film, see underneath another factory adhered almost imperceptibly. But underneath, he-screen, it is from what - from glass or plastic ..?
It is clear that not "Gorilla" - this producer would not fail to boast. But still - even ordinary tempered glass, or plastic?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 4:06