> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Numy Note 9 / AX FireWire - Discussion | Tablet, 9 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionAinol Numy Note 9 / AX FireWire
PictureAinol Numy Note 9 / AX FireWire
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
  • Manufacturer: Ainol
  • Model: NOVO9 Spark / FireWire
  • Year of release: 2014
  • Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
  • Accum Capacity (mAh): 6500
  • Dimensions (mm): 229.5С…154.4С…9.6 mm
  • Weight (g): 461
  • Processor Type: MediaTek MTK6592
  • Clock frequency (MHz): 1.7
  • RAM (MB): 2GB LPDDR2
  • Built-in memory (GB): 16
  • Phone: GSM, GSM 850 / 900/1800 / 1900, WCDMA 2100
  • Bluetooth: 4.0
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n
  • Other: GRPS, GPS, WI-FI, 2G, 3G, FM
  • Screen size: 9
  • Screen resolution (px): 1920x1280
  • Screen Type: IPS (Spark IPS, FireWire IPS Retina)
  • Video accelerator: Mali-450MP4
  • Camera rear (MP): 8
  • Camera front (MP): 2
  • Autofocus: Yes
  • Photo flash: Yes
  • Speaker: Stereo
  • Headphone Out: 3.5
  • Other: G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
  • Touch screen: capacitive
  • Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC
  • Connectors: USB host, microUSB, microSD, SIM, 3.5 (headphone)
  • Work time: Audio: 9 hours, Video: 5 hours
Additional Information:
Note!!!
Ainol AX (numy note9) Firewire / Spark Phablet Octa Core MTK6592 IPS (IPS Retina Firewire) Screen 9 Inch Android 4.4 16GB - Ainol's new smartphone-tablet tablet, updated legendary Ainol Firewire (Spark). Now the novelty has become a phablet, because it has an 8-core chipset, supports GPS, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and FM radio, and there are already two slots for SIM-cards. In the tablet 2 GB of RAM, and the amount of built-in - 16 GB. And there is a fancy Mali-450MP4

The novelty has a 9-inch display on the IPS matrix (IPS Retina Firewire) with a resolution of 1920 x 1280 pixels, as well as 2 cameras: 2 megapixel front, 8 megapixel rear with flash and autofocus.
In order not to be confused, there are two versions of the tablet that differ only in the matrix (it was a long time looking for the difference between Spark and Firewire):
Spark (IPS)
Firewire (IPS Retina, the difference between IPS and IPS Retina is that there is more pixel density, but more battery eats.
ROOT, recovery
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:05
Reason for editing: Solving a GPS problem

What else no one has this device?

Post has been editedmr.tabletka - 15.09.14, 16:35

Rep: (2)
Now I have: rolleyes:
Ruth got it? If so, how, in what topic to go? All similar tablets in this forum looked and I did not find anything.

Post has been editeddrcherep - 29.10.14, 09:07

Rep: (1046)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Ainol�.

Rep: (16)
Hello ithe?

Not.Here it is on the manufacturer's website

So how does this device work?

But not even paying attention to the characteristics of which can be seen its performance: very smart, touch is very responsive and adequately working, the screen is very juicy and pleasing to the eye does not bother committed brakes are completely absent, the charge holds a really long time (for a diagonal), all statements data correspond to the reality that he was too heavy notice through 40 minutes in his outstretched hands (but worth leaning on his knees to forget about it), the sound from the speakers of a decent and loud through headphones (Bitsa) cool, back camera removes fine, 1.5A charging declared and all statements were consistent, USB cord is short and hard (my copy at two places along the perimeter of the screen relative to the body creaks apparently poorly glued or simply there is no double-sided Scotch), packaging is very hard to come Ideally. Very decent price for such a device.
P.S. My wife just beeps, she bought for her.

Rep: (1)
I also became the owner of this device, because in the segment of 100-200 euros, it clearly stands out by the price / quality ratio. I bought it for 7300, unfortunately without any discounts. Bluetooth 4.0 works - connected to the Mi Band. GPS works no worse than the Galaxy Tab (time spent satellites, accuracy on the road). It works smartly until it is buggy on native firmware. I did not play games and did not watch movies because the tablet was not for this IMHO. The battery is also happy. The screen does not creak, with the build quality to see lucky.

Question to the owners, as with his energy consumption, the capacity seems to be small, how long does it hold a charge? And how with the firmware are there any lags, reboots, etc.?

Very good and with that with another. Stock firmware, although on the site there is a more recent did not (so far) go, I do not see the point. The biggest expense when watching online movies, and toys very worthy holds.

How long does it hold a charge?

When I was installing a bunch of applications, the battery began to be consumed pretty quickly, especially when it just lies in sleep mode. Then he put so killer, and happiness came! Lies all night and does not decrease by 1 percent. When used too. In general, I am very satisfied with the battery.
It’s a pity that I haven’t done a root yet, otherwise it could have been calibrated quickly, a killer would be more intelligent to deliver a fee, etc. But so far so good, too lazy to spend time.

By the way, who found the cover for him? My old case from samsung tab 8.9 is 1-2mm too small, and I didn’t find normal cases in stores and the internet.

Here are the covers options
The first option has already received, sits like a glove.

Post has been editeddrcherep - 27.01.15, 22:12

Here are the covers options

Came to me the second option (this), - the quality of horror, thickness - uuzhzhass. Threw in a bucket without hesitation.
While I use the rest of the Samsung galaxy tab 8.9 (such) with pieces of tape in the corners. It is better this way. He even closes the tongue. Before him, I had covers with magnets, and I smashed the display 2 times (when falling, the cover opens and falls according to Murphy's law, with the display down). I think this is the most reliable design:
Attached Image

Another thing to keep in mind is that you have to drill a hole under the camera in "non-native" covers.
The next tablet should be taken more common, so that the covers for it were a choice. Still, ease of use (opening / closing the cover 20 times a day) is not unimportant IMHO. Yes, and I would also like custom firmware.
By the way, has nobody done the root yet?

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 04.02.15, 19:18
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Another thing to keep in mind is that you have to drill a hole under the camera in "non-native" covers.

The first option is relaxed in the opposite direction by opening the camera.
Route through the recovery mode without problems.

Rep: (14)
drcherep @ 05.02.2015, 08:15*
Route through the recovery mode without problems.

Is it possible with more about this? You are welcome.

Rep: (14)
I got a root (Root) and installed CWM Recovery.
Ruth received with the help of this programprogram site
After receiving the root, you can put CWM recovery usingthis program(instruction inside)

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 23.01.16, 03:15
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (4)
Who bought where?

I bought here

Iherebought, but there is no more. Ruth progVRootdid (through a computer), very quickly and easily turned out.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 26.02.15, 00:44
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (36)
* tim3kuzi transfer to a memory card.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/12/19, 2:19