> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

11 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Chess - Play and Learn | [Desktop] Chess with many functions from Chess.com
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 88 ] ** [55,7%]
Good [ 47 ] ** [29,75%]
Average [ 17 ] ** [10,76%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [0,63%]
Terribly [ 5 ] ** [3,16%]
Total votes: 158

alien_roger
Message#1
15.09.14, 06:35
Android Development
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 309
Check in: 10.06.08
HTC One M7

������� - ����� � ����� download

Version: 3.8.3
Genre:Tabletop

Last update of the game in the header:07.04.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Chess game with many features from Chess.com

Description:
The best chess on android. Chess.com presents you an excellent chess application:

- Unlimited games against real people!
- Supports fast, real-time games and slow games that allow you to think about the course throughout the day and more
- Thousands of puzzles to develop tactics
- Video lessons from top Grandmasters

With powerful tools for playing and learning, this premium app will allow anyone to play chess, be it a beginner or a master. The intuitive menu system allows you to quickly familiarize yourself with all the possibilities.
The combination of nine sets of pieces and colors of the board will help you to enjoy the beautiful game of chess, as well as not to lose sight of the captured pieces and the moves made during the game. Realistic sound effects. Flexible settings.

Chess.com tracks your ranking and progress. All your games, puzzles and videos can be accessed directly from Chess.com!

GAME CHESSING ONLINE:
- Join the energetic chess community - 6 million players of different skill levels!
- View your current and recent games
- Throw open or challenge a friend
- Communicate with your opponents
- Submit your plan using Analysis Mode
- Offer or accept a draw ... or give up if the position is lost!
- Play standard or "Chess960" with notifications (with one or more days per turn), or ...
- Play chess in real time! From Blitz then the game is an hour long, setting the time in your hands!

GAME WITH COMPUTER:
- Use the tips when playing from computers, or learn deeper in the analysis mode
- Mail your games as PGN

TRAINER TACTIC
- Learn the collection of 50,000 puzzles (constantly updated!)
- Choose winning moves - your success depends on speed and accuracy
- The trainer will track your progress and give the right tasks based on your rating
- View your ranking, solved puzzles, and your progress chart on Chess.com
- Siege (without rating) puzzles in offline mode, in the absence of the Internet

VIDEO LESSONS:
- Search and view hundreds of video lessons created by top coaches and Grandmasters
- Choose lessons by level and theme: Strategy, Discoveries, Endgame, Tactics and Amazing Games
- See how games and comments are presented on a large blackboard with animated charts.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chess

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.4+

Download:
Version 3.8.3: Chess - Play and Learn (Fasting gar_alex # 84159428)

The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 07.04.19, 14:00
Reason for editing: New version
filart-2007
Message#2
15.09.14, 21:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 03.01.12
Fly Energie 3 IQ4403

'' 1000 HEADS for the development of tactics '' is very cool! :-)
Xilsoft
Message#3
15.09.14, 21:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 05.01.14

chess genius: rofl:

--------------------
c350>c650>L7>L9>v3x>Nokia 7390>Nokia 5530>PAP 4020>PAP 4055>Droid 4>xt912 MAXX>Atrix 2>Meizu M2 Note>Droid Mini xt1030>Droid turbo>Galaxy S2 +
krus
Message#4
03.10.14, 12:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 24.01.06
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

All this is fine, but only 3 tactic tasks per day on a free account, and the annual subscription is very expensive :(

--------------------
Carpe diem!
alien_roger
Message#5
16.10.14, 07:07
Android Development
[offline]

Messages 309
HTC One M7

krus @ 10/03/2014, 15:28*
3 tactic tasks per day on a free account

We recently extended the limit to 5 tactics per day. In addition, there is a “Curriculum” for lessons and videos, which includes very useful exercises. The number of non-educational lessons per day is also limited at the moment, but you can always solve puzzles in the forums, which are also available from our application. The annual gold subscription justifies 25 tactics per day + the rest of the premium bonuses.

We also plan to expand the possibility of a free account by tactics - for watching an advertising video, you will be able to try 5 more tactics a day.

--------------------
Psion Revo->moto c350->SE k500i->Nokia N72->HTC Artemis_YuE_v13, EVO_LITE_Clean->Hero 2.1 7hero + packs->Desire 2.2+ Acer iconia tab a500 + HTC One X + Nexus 7 + HTC One M7 + Nexus 5X
Android Developer
Baccm
Message#6
03.12.14, 17:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Check in: 22.12.09
HTC Desire 626

For lessons and other training there are not enough translations ...
Baccm
Message#7
11.12.14, 15:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
HTC Desire 626

Only recently discovered the chip that you can play chess with time control on the course of the day and more.
The main thing is that the experiments clearly do not use the computer for analysis, which is nice.
And just like chess.com allows you to do this, and plus, unlike other similar progs, there is a “training board”. Those. You can be like yourself and your opponent, see the options. Conveniently.
I started to play such chess in Chesspresso and separately on the tablet I ran the board, where I looked at the options.
! AD
Message#8
13.12.14, 22:29
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 11.07.13

These chess without an Internet work, such as playing with a computer or on the same phone with another?
Baccm
Message#9
15.12.14, 11:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
HTC Desire 626

With a computer, you can play without an Internet.
Even with people it is possible in the variant by correspondence :). You make a move, then when the Internet appears - it synchronizes.
Baccm
Message#10
16.12.14, 17:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
HTC Desire 626

The people, but it will be fair if in a tournament, for example, I will copy the moves of an opponent in a game with another who plays in a different color?
Or fucked up?
And then I registered in the tournament without rating restrictions, and three out of five are higher than me :), and my rating is not a fact that the correct one, too few games are played: sveta :.

} -): girl_cray:
alien_roger
Message#11
17.12.14, 08:11
Android Development
[offline]

Messages 309
HTC One M7

but honestly it will be if in a tournament, for example, will I copy the opponent's moves in a game with another who plays with a different color?

Experienced players do not care if you copy moves or not, they are able to foresee any (best) moves of yours.

--------------------
Psion Revo->moto c350->SE k500i->Nokia N72->HTC Artemis_YuE_v13, EVO_LITE_Clean->Hero 2.1 7hero + packs->Desire 2.2+ Acer iconia tab a500 + HTC One X + Nexus 7 + HTC One M7 + Nexus 5X
Android Developer
Baccm
Message#12
17.12.14, 11:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
HTC Desire 626

Experienced players do not care if you copy moves or not, they are able to foresee any (best) moves of yours.

I mean the following:
I play against two experienced players, with one white with another black. Waiting for the “white” player's move, and just as he went against the “black”, he answers, I broadcast the answer to “white”. In the end, they play against each other, I am guaranteed to score 1 point :)

This joke turned, some pretzel playing by correspondence, at the beginning of the last century. He did this on the argument that he would play no worse than the grandmaster, but for reliability he included in the betting condition a simultaneous game with two. The condition was that he would either win or draw with the master.
krus
Message#13
17.12.14, 15:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 124

I mean the following: I play against two experienced players

The question is, why play chess? Have fun and improve or download some virtual numbers rating? IMHO this trick is akin to the screaming of a huge number of users: "hack for money" .... We come close to purely philosophical questions :) :)

--------------------
Carpe diem!
Baccm
Message#14
17.12.14, 15:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
HTC Desire 626

So I asked the question in the sense of philosophy :). I was generally amazed that players do not enjoy computer help. Whether ban is afraid, or really interesting to play. In other games, they are just looking for a free-ride before the 80th level.
Baccm
Message#15
17.12.14, 15:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
HTC Desire 626

And by the way the question on the program, for some reason, I have notifications about the progress without a sound coming ...
krus
Message#16
17.12.14, 16:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 124

And by the way the question on the program, for some reason, I have notifications about the progress without a sound coming ...

In my case, after the last update, the sounds stopped working.

--------------------
Carpe diem!
Lesharb
Message#17
17.12.14, 23:20
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1679
Check in: 20.08.13
Lenovo P2 3/32

This joke turned, some pretzel playing by correspondence, at the beginning of the last century. He did this on the argument that he would play no worse than the grandmaster, but for reliability he included in the betting condition a simultaneous game with two. The condition was that he would either win or draw with the master.

This pretzel was called
1) Ostap Bender
2) One of the heroes of the book by Sidney Sheldon - If Tomorrow Comes
alien_roger
Message#18
22.01.15, 06:21
Android Development
[offline]

Messages 309
HTC One M7

In my case, after the last update, the sounds stopped working.

Update version (3.2.16) fixed problem with sounds including.

--------------------
Android Developer
Favoritos2014
Message#19
12.02.15, 14:50
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 19.01.15
3Q Q-pad LC0706B

Interesting. I've been playing chess online for half a year alreadyhttp://levico.ru/and now when I found this program I realized that it is practically a copy of the version from the site. Even the interface is very similar. Maybe the developer is the same?
ifoto.lg
Message#20
13.02.15, 21:45
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 08.01.15
LG Optimus L5

Tell me, is it possible to remove ads? Share file.

--------------------
MEIZU M2
Baccm
Message#21
18.02.15, 19:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
HTC Desire 626

The people, someone has a paid account?
It is interesting to learn about some of the possibilities, suddenly there is experience. In particular, if you create a group, and then the subscription ends, will the group be alive? Can she be managed?
There is a desire to try to hold a tournament among friends / colleagues in the mode of the day on the course. You can manually do all this by simply playing games and counting in Excel, but can there be such an opportunity on the site?

11 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04.29.19, 07:20