> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

292 pagesV  « < 290 291 292 »  

> Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Accessories
Lindström
Message#1
14.09.14, 16:44
Towards demonopolization
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 617
Check in: 27.10.13
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Accessories forSamsung Galaxy Note 4
PictureSM-N910 *
Description | Discussion | Firmware | Purchase | Accessories

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Samsung Official Accessories
Safety glasses
Covers
Premium accessories from Mont Blanc
Stylus Pix
Pen stylus with roller block. The accessory is made of precious black resin, and platinum was used as a coating for individual parts. It also works with other Samsung Galaxy Note series devices.
Attached Image

Stylus E-Starwalker

Stylus with capillary pen unit, made of precious black resin and trim parts with ruthenium spraying. Each stylus has an individual serial number. It also works with other Samsung Galaxy Note series devices.
Attached Image

Soft Grain Case
Flip case for Galaxy Note 4, made of Italian grained calf skin with embossed and decorative elements with palladium-coated.
Attached Image
Extreme Case
The flip case is made of leather elegantly woven into carbon fiber using the Mont Blanc logo.
Attached Image

Other accessories
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 24.05.18, 16:06
Reason for editing: How to check the release date of the Samsung battery
Gun27
Message#5822
11.04.19, 08:50
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 29.10.18

* jon30091There is NFC, you can pay in stores.
Loli bishoujo
Message#5823
11.04.19, 12:55
可愛 い
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 648
Check in: 21.10.11
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H

Ezoptron @ 04/10/19, 20:59*
I bought it on Ali. At the seller Perfine store

Not weak such a brick is obtained. It seems to me easier to use a power bank than this battery. It is enough to connect the power bank for an hour and a half in order to charge up to 100%, and this brick will have to be constantly dragged along.
For lovers of bricks, you can glue a back-side crib with double-sided tape: D
But in principle, since the battery is removable, you can just carry a couple of spare, if you are going on a long hike. If necessary, change the battery in 10 seconds, but there will not always be a huge brick in hand.

--------------------
美 少女
Loli bishoujo
Message#5824
11.04.19, 14:03
可愛 い
[offline]

Messages 648

Lozyuk @ 04/11/19, 13:58*
Here, a good cable for the promotion on UmkaMall for 1 rub

I think there is not just 1 ruble worth it. This means that the product is not available, so they put the left price. I once didn’t buy a pixel Google for 100 hrn, the price was low on the site too, but in fact after the order they said it was out of stock and the price was wrong on the site because the product was removed from the sale.

--------------------
美 少女
alexlong
Message#5825
11.04.19, 14:20
Guru
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 6716
Check in: 20.02.06

* Loli bishoujo
As a person who has been using such a battery for almost two years (I bought it in May 2017), I’ll say that I personally don’t create such an inconvenience scheme. My hand is not girlish, I do not see any particular problems in the fact that the phone has become thicker and heavier. As it seems to me, the use of powerbank'a solves the issue of thickness and severity, but adds new concerns
- you need to monitor the charge of both devices
- powerbank together with the phone will not be thrown into the cover on the belt
- there are additional wires that tend to get confused and torn
etc.
It is much easier for me to have a charged, powerful battery, than to carry two devices all the time so that my head aches all the time, do I need to recharge it?
Of course, I also have a powerbank, and I use it when I realize that the capacity of this 9600 battery is not enough for the time I need (long hikes without the ability to stick to a 220v power supply, etc.)

In addition, this enhanced battery comes with a good rubberized case, in which the lens glass and other connectors are "drowned", which is good. In an emergency situation (phone crash) there is a high probability that nothing will suffer.
I now use a cable with magnetic charging (this is when a plug with a magnet is plugged into the usb connector of the phone, and the charging cable for its part ends up with a similar connection on the principle of "mom-dad." the limits of the cover, and with a normal battery would stick out "pepper" outside

In short, for me personally, such a battery is a big plus, despite its weight and size.

Post has been editedalexlong- Yesterday, 17:40
Reason for editing: Mailbox
Loli bishoujo
Message#5826
11.04.19, 14:26
可愛 い
[offline]

Messages 648

alexlong @ 04/11/19, 2:20 pm*
In short, for me personally, such a battery is a big plus, despite its weight and size.

To each his own, of course. But I would prefer a spare battery and power bank. I'm not using a smartphone around the clock, so while it is in a bag or pocket, you can connect a power bank for recharging. And it is better to just take 2 spare batteries, which are smaller in size than this case, and change them when the main one sits. Still, it will be more comfortable. I do not like bulky devices. If there was a battery case that would increase the thickness by only a couple of millimeters, and evenly make a battery across the back wall (so that the camera would not stick out), this option would be more interesting. And when the thickness increases by 2-3 times, then this is somehow not very much from my point of view.
It is strange that they do not make such thin and flat batteries so that the thickness of the device slightly increases over the entire back wall with a thin layer.

--------------------
美 少女
Vachevski
Message#5827
11.04.19, 14:49
Chord
[online]

Messages 534
Check in: 08.01.13
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 DUOS SM-N9100

Loli Bishoujo @ 04/11/19, 2:26 pm*
It is strange that they do not make such thin and flat batteries so that the thickness of the device slightly increases over the entire back wall with a thin layer.

Nothing strange. In the case of x2 / x3, the amp on top of the stock is “screwed” on another stock — hence the minimum development and production costs.
The variant you propose is most likely possible, but the cost price of such an element will be much more expensive than the usual x2 / x3, which means it will increase (by the way, not necessarily only proportionally) and the market value.

With the conditional price of ordinary x2 booths at € 20-25 and a € 50 zerolemon, the more technologically advanced option you offer would cost, say, ≤50 € for x2 and ≤ 100 € for x3.
It is clear that I multiplied from the ceiling by two, but note that the manufacturer would undertake such a project only if he understood that he could make money on it, not counting the costs of development, preparation of the appropriate equipment, testing, marketing, etc. . + with an eye to the fact that the product will be produced for a specific model in a limited quantity for a short time. Already the price will be hoo, and each retailer and retailer will add its markup.

Bottom line: today, at the current price, not everybody buys amplifiers, and with such a scenario, not everyone who is ready to purchase will find such a purchase.

This would be possible in some universe of iPhones 4-5, if they had a removable battery - there was a huge market, but for raccoons - this is fantastic.
ezoptron
Message#5828
11.04.19, 18:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985
Check in: 10.06.09

Loli Bishoujo @ 04/11/19, 14:55*
Not weak such brick
Ordinary compact brick. Easier - not easier. Powerbank, wires, or a bunch of replaceable batteries - passed stage. I didn’t see all this with me, either, I don’t see it, especially in summer. Permanently turn off and on. Bodies and tear off the cover zadolbalsya. Pandora with a wire to carry, especially when smart is needed, also do not add amenities. And here everything is in one. 3 days you can not remember about the charge. And at night, put on charge. And the fact that he weighs 300 grams or 400 weighs ... I personally, who at work have a whole day 5 and kg "grinder" to cut the granite, this is not weight, and I’m talking about handsfree.

--------------------
Siemens A35 (gave away)>SE T610i (sold)>Sagem MyX8 (sold)>SE K610i (died his own death)>HTC P3350 Love (died)>TC T5353 Touch Diamond 2 (alive but retired)Huawei Ascend Mate (alive), Gigaset ME Pro White (gave to his wife), <Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C>
haupa
Message#5829
12.04.19, 11:51
I sew, sew, leave :)
[offline]

Messages 623
Check in: 12.03.08

The official service requested 2150rub for the battery: rolleyes:

--------------------

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C 3/32
Video \ traffic jams: Samsung N8000 2/16
Loli bishoujo
Message#5830
12.04.19, 16:49
可愛 い
[offline]

Messages 648

Haupa @ 04/12/19 11:51*
The official service requested 2150rub for battery

Approximately for the same price I bought a battery 2 years ago in an official service center. Well, that did not go up, because even a year before it was worth 50% cheaper, that is, over time, the battery only became more expensive.

Post has been editedLoli bishoujo - 12.04.19, 16:50

--------------------
美 少女
jon30091
Message#5831
12.04.19, 20:22
Local
[online]

Messages 260
Check in: 15.02.08

* Loli bishoujo,
I bought the last time herehttps://aliexpress.com/item/-/32841968349.htmlkorea manufacturer. I did not write a review very much on Ali, however, I found out the reason for the rapid discharge of acb is the 4g network "put to sleep" all applications and the acb was enough until about 17.00.

Attached images
Attached Image
sashmeh
Message#5832
15.04.19, 09:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 21.11.13

Hello! What do you say about the battery CRAFTMANN with NFC?
Is it worth spending on it?
rodo1
Message#5833
18.04.19, 14:57
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 30.03.17

Is it possible to find somewhere in Flip Wallet somewhere in Moscow?
Gerts
Message#5834
21.04.19, 12:29
Trololo
[offline]

Messages 802
Check in: 06.01.09

jon30091 @ 04.04.19, 20:22*
The reason for the rapid discharge of acb is 4g
With this approach, you can disable the radio module altogether. More will be enough. ))

--------------------

292 pagesV  « < 290 291 292 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 00:44