> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8] Shopping! | Simple shopping list with voice input

Rep: (5)
[WP8] Shopping!
Version: 1.0.0.3

Last update of the program in the header:16.01.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Program to create a shopping list. Everything is simple and convenient, everything is controlled by gestures and voice. To add a purchase, you need to pull the list down, to mark or remove a mark - pull to the right, and you can delete it by pulling the purchase to the left.
In the presence of the Internet perfectly recognizes voice commands. For convenience, you can list several things at once, not forgetting to separate them with the word "and", "else" or, say, "comma". For example, the phrase “bread and a loaf and a bag of milk” will add to the list with a groove like 3 different purchases.

Otherwise, everything is simple, works fast.

Opportunities:
    List maintenance
    Voice input
    Sorting
    Gesture management
    Strikeout

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/ru-ru/store/app/for- purchases/ac87890a-4d20-4c2a-aa49-eb8eb2e9ff76

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 16.01.15, 07:33
Reason for editing: update version

Rep: (105)
Installed Russian is, correct.
And the screen shows that there is a Russian.

Rep: (2)
Great idea! He thinks long, but the result amused: Beer and wine and<sensored>on a shovel.

Rep: (192)
The application is very useful, speech recognition works almost perfectly.

To the creator of the application note: for some reason, is not a standard search through the market:

Attached Image

Smartphone Samsung Ativ S, 8.1 update 1 DP, region of Russia.

It was possible to download only by clicking on the link from the header from the smartphone itself.

Post has been editedMortare - 16.09.14, 15:10

Rep: (627)
* xedin27,

Only I see on the first screen below the edge of the programs, i.e. The menu is not from the screen, but from a black bar? o.O

Regarding the screen, most likely I took one of those that I used when placing in the market, and there was a couple of trimmed to the right size (due to the nature of the recognizer, it cannot be started in the simulator, and only 1320 lyum with 720p is at hand, so that it was easier to increase something, something to cut off)

Regarding the Russian market, yes, this is a puncture. I focused primarily on the Belarusian, so apparently did not put the right daw somewhere. Thanks for the info, I will upload the applet.

Tell me, do you need more functionality, can upload lists to OneNote or a web-muzzle?
Or just enough already?

Rep: (2)
Upload to OneNote is needed!

Rep: (0)
It works perfectly. Add the ability to call the program itself by time, that is, you go home from work and forget that you need to go to the store. And here the program FOR SHOPPING reminds me in the pre-programmed time that it is time to go to the store and smoke what is indicated in it.

and smoke what it says.

Smoking is possible and not only what is indicated in it: rofl:

Regarding the screen, most likely I took one of those that I used when placing in the market, and there was a couple of trimmed to the right size (due to the nature of the recognizer, it cannot be started in the simulator, and only 1320 lyum with 720p is at hand, so that it was easier to increase something, something to cut off)

I have a 1520 machine - if everything is really bad, I can become a beta tester: yes2: But I am current in the Rusich market.

Tell me, do you need more functionality, can upload lists to OneNote or a web-muzzle?

Backup is needed always and everywhere, although it would be unloading in OneDrive: happy:

I have a 1520 machine - if everything is really bad, I can become a beta tester. But I am a current in the Rusich market.

When I post an update, if you do not mind, I ask you to be a bit of his beta tester :)
Backup is needed always and everywhere, although it is unloading in OneDrive

Add the ability to call the program itself by time, that is, you go home from work and forget that you need to go to the store. And here the program FOR SHOPPING reminds me in the pre-programmed time that it is time to go to the store and smoke what is indicated in it.

I have already encountered the fact that sometimes complication is not beneficial. A simple application, sharpened for their goals and performing them as it should, is often better than a combine, which does everything, but badly, with bugs and crashes.
You can try to attach the buttons there, but then, like the T-shirts, they will begin to arrive with a delay, reviews like “I have set, but I haven't arrived” :) Only in order "for interest", and without guarantees :)

To the creator of the application note: for some reason, is not a standard search through the market:

I just looked through the web on the Russian market. It finds something, just by search results very far
Russian store

Rep: (192)
I just looked through the web on the Russian market. It finds something, just by search results is very farRussian store

Yes? Apparently, I did not flip so far in my time (:

In any case, it doesn’t seem to be like that - if the wording of the search query is 100% identical with the name of the application, it should be displayed in the 1st search result list.

When I post an update, if you do not mind, I ask you to be a bit of its beta tester

My BOS is always open;)

In any case, it doesn’t seem to be like that - if the wording of the search query is 100% identical with the name of the application, it should be displayed in the 1st search result list.

And apparently the exclamation mark at the end gives such an effect. Looking for something without taking it into account.
Well, what can I say, I can write programs even worse, but I can promote ... :)

Rep: (3)
Yes, there is not enough reminder, and the tiles on the table with the record. I use the KEYBOARD, everything is there, except for the voice that I wrote.

Added live tile :)

Added the ability to send a list by mail or SMS.
Spun new voice control chips.

Rep: (3)
Thank! I liked the application. Only the list is not sent by mail, possibly due to the fact that I disabled the regular mailer and use third-party. And I would like to send.
Mb built-in SMTP?

Another request: if I dictated anything long, can I make the lines on the screen wrap?

Post has been editedleobo - 26.11.14, 23:07

Rep: (172)
Liked.
Sometimes I use it as a voice note book, to quickly write down the number or address there, right during the conversation.

Rep: (496)
* xedin27, Rated 5 stars on the US market. You have an independent idea of ​​the application, or my application was inspired? ;) I am not saying anything at all in reproach, it’s just interesting, well, by the right of a “pioneer” (my implementation is completely different).

Yandex speech API works very well in Russian, it will be necessary to "dig" deeper, especially when they figure out the pricing policy (I was on a habre until I deleted my account from there, one comrade from Yandex asked for opinion) and added support more languages.

A question on the functionality of your application: suppose I added a "slang" product name (instead of "kefir" we use the word "chefirka", a daughter a year and a half ago, this said :)). Yandex does not know about such a word, and, accordingly, does not recognize it. If i wordentered manually , is there an opportunity to somehow "inform" Yandex about such an "innovation" from the program (well, such as a training mode)? (I did not dig with their API yet, therefore I do not know).

leobo @ 11.26.2014, 23:01*
Thank! I liked the application. Only the list is not sent by mail, possibly due to the fact that I disabled the regular mailer and use third-party. And I would like to send.
Mb built-in SMTP?

I'm afraid not. There will be copying to the clipboard, after which the list can be inserted anywhere, even in the mail at least in the vibe.
leobo @ 11.26.2014, 23:01*
Another request: if I dictated anything long, can I make the lines on the screen wrap?

Yes, I will do it in the next. version.
Academfoto @ 12/03/2014, 19:15*
Liked.
Sometimes I use it as a voice note book, to quickly write down the number or address there, right during the conversation.

Thank. I am planning a more general program on the same base, not only with lists but also with notes.
sensboston @ 12/03/2014, 10:36*
xedin27, rated at 5 stars on the US market. Do you have an independent idea of ​​your application, or was your application inspired? I am not saying anything at all in reproach, it’s just interesting, well, by the right of the “pioneer” (my implementation is completely different).

Thank. As the idea of ​​a voice shopping list can be self. I had a list on the android, it was convenient for me and lacked the same on Windows. I had to do. About your implementation - I imagine it, even made a prototype of this. While not all the same, in my opinion.
Yandex speech API works very well in Russian, it will be necessary to "dig" deeper, especially when they figure out the pricing policy (I was on a habre until I deleted my account from there, one comrade from Yandex asked for opinion) and added support more languages.

Very decent, sometimes even surprising. And other languages ​​... mm, I personally wrote first of all for myself and my wife :)

A question on the functionality of your application: suppose I added a "slang" product name (instead of "kefir" we use the word "chefirka", a daughter a year and a half ago, this said :)). Yandex does not know about such a word, and, accordingly, does not recognize it. If I entered the word manually, is there an opportunity to somehow "inform" Yandex about such an "innovation" from the program (well, such as a training mode)? (I did not dig with their API yet, therefore I do not know).

Not in automatic mode. You can manually send them a model and ask to add. Make editing in the program - 99% that will not work out, maximum (as I think you understand) keep your own list of synonyms and replace one word with another (but for this, both words must be known to Yandex).

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 19:52