[OS] Tizen Wearable - Discussion | Discussion of the operating system from Samsung

Rep: (120)

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tizen Wearable is a version of the Tizen operating system designed for use in wearable devices, primarily in "chofofonah." This platform is a self-contained OS, for the full functioning of smart watches under its control it is not necessary to provide them with a link to any other device. At the same time, if you connect these watches to your smartphone using Bluetooth, this will expand both their functionality and the functionality of the smartphone.

The Tizen Wearable system was announced on February 23, 2013. The main developer of devices has become the company Samsung. Currently, only she launches smart watches on this platform. Software development is conducted by a large community, the main developers of the platform are Samsung and Intel. All software of different OS assemblies are interchangeable: for example, the clock application can be run on a smartphone, camera or smart TV running Tizen.

Available devices:
Samsung Galaxy Gear(update from Android to Tizen)
Samsung Gear 2
Samsung Gear 2 Neo

Samsung Gear S

Information for developers

Post has been editedLindström - 24.09.14, 22:04

Rep: (0)
and throws on the clock

Here at least you explain to me how to throw on the clock? A friend bought, asked, but I can not find the information.
I understand the default method - this is through the gear manager on the phone. And how, the same applications and games offered in the subject, how to download them?
Although you tell me please.

Rep: (164)
* gumbertgumbert
If you do something in the SDK, then there is an installation / launch on the clock.
Another option is to install the application on the clock using an SDK component called SDB.
Separately, it can be taken from the post.linkneighboring branch.
The attachment is called 3_SDB.zip
how to write the program of your watch facelink

Rep: (1)
Good day.
Tell me, good people, but is there any possibility on gear2 to at least look through watsapp messages, at least to look from anyone, despite looking at them to answer them?

* Alexkuryatenko,
I think not and never will

Rep: (12)
* Alexkuryatenko , View the message, and from whom, you can double-click on the icon of the vatsap when it pops up

Good afternoon members of the forum!
There was a problem with the smart watch Samsung watch.
Hours are updated. Lenovo p2 smartphone Android 6.0.1
The essence of the problem: all functions work well, except for one - I can not play, switch music from the memory of the smartphone. I load music on the clock and playback is on, everything works.
I switched the clock to another smartphone, then everything worked

* vlad_9669
Ask a question in the profile topic for specific hours

Good evening! Is there any information on the appearance of taizen 4 in Russia and is it worth it to install in principle. No matter how 300 mg a cat sneezed)))

HOW you can synchronize the calendar SAMSUNG GEAR S2 GOOGLE calendar for viewing EVENT (events) already past, REMIDER (reminders) and TASK (tasks). It turns out to synchronize only EVENT (events) which in hours can be viewed only for the given day and for the following days.

Rep: (1)
* Halley 163,
In the sense of ? What's the problem ? Yesterday I bought a galaxy watch 46 mm, the update to 4.0.0.1 came when o.O was first turned on

Hi, tell me, when on sumsung galaxy active, will there be an update with a blood pressure measurement function?

Rep: (10)
* VolodyaPorgram,
You need to install the USA firmware and then the tonometer function will appear

Post has been editedviondre - 07.05.19, 22:10
Reason for editing: Refinement

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.06.19, 18:56