> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP8.1] Terraria | [Action]

Rep: (170)
[WP8.1] Terraria
Version: 1.2.4.3
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:18.01.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Dig, fight, build, explore in Terraria for Windows Phone! One of the most popular and best-selling Indie-games is already available on Windows Phone. Download Terraria for Windows Phone you can now.

In Terraria, every world is unique - from the flying islands in the sky, to the deepest and most terrible caves. You are waiting for an adventure to the ends of the earth, defend against bosses and fight for your territory.

Each Terraria pixel was created for the best mobile experience - including completely new touch controls and manuals.

Features:
  • More than 300 crafting recipes.
  • 25 types of blocks.
  • 80 monsters.
  • 8 bosses.
  • Various types of worlds to explore.
  • 10 different NPC.
  • Achievements Xbox.

Homepage: www.terraria.org

Download:
XAP: v.1.2.4.3
Past versions
v.1.2.4.2Attached fileterraria.xap(93.84 MB)

hacked:Terraria_1.2.0.0_.xap
Attached fileTerraria.xap(62.62 MB)

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/app/terraria/75cbb8bb-5f30-4efc-9040-de2ee228c838?signin=true

Post has been editedUncle - 18.01.18, 09:13
Reason for editing: 1.2.4.3

Rep: (0)
Version 1.2.4.2 released in the market please update.

Rep: (7)
Here is the original non-hacked version 1.2.4.2. Hack who can, or tell how it is done, found nothing on the InternetAttached fileTerraria-1.2.4.2-Appx4Fun.com.xap(93.84 MB)

Rep: (1404)
* ilyavasilenko,
Try this method for hacking -Hacking games for Windows Phone (8, 8.1) into game currency.

This file from the Marketplace, it does not open simply by renaming to .zip so it will not work. It is necessary to remove the signature and I don’t know how

I decided to install XAP of the new version (specified above) and they offer me to buy the game

Rep: (49)
On the top ten specified in the header xap crashes after launch.

Egor Thompson @ 12.12.2015, 16:16*
I decided to install XAP of the new version (specified above) and they offer me to buy the game

Because this is not a hacked version, and how to install it? I tried but gives an error

XAP to SD card and normal installation through the store. Well, have to wait for hacking

Okay, if it was available in our store, I would buy it as minecraft. I just don’t want to deal with these payment systems.

Totally agree with you . I tried to buy it more than once. Right from the lanes bought in the store, and so on. It would be updated and everything would be gorgeous. And the English language in Terraria for me is no longer noticeable. I play on PS Vita and PS3

Yes, throw the already hacked version of Terra ..you are welcome!!o.O

Yes, throw the already hacked version of Terra ..you are welcome!!o.O

She's not here yet!

I looked at a foreign site, everyone there is whining there and everyone is silent and not there. o.O

Rep: (3)
Let's somebody buy it and put an account with her here but the password and so on, someone else will not change

There is an account with a purchased

Bought a game. I downloaded and after all the logos the game stupidly crashes. Region USA (I tried the English language)

xap in the header is not working: beee:

Even the license is not working. She flies most (looking reviews). Maybe someone can accomplish from whom the license works stably. If all flights are a bug of the game and this can explain the delay of the hacked version of the game. It remains to be guessed when they fix and release an update on this. Almost a month has passed

I hope when WP 10 comes out, then patience will appear in the Russian market (

Posted 05/01/2016, 13:58:

Is there anywhere in the internet instruction on hacking licensed applications for WP?

The fact that now in the header (version 1.2.4.2) looks very much like the version from the store, in all its glory.
Personally, I didn’t even have it, although the phone was hacked into 2 applications. There is a guess that
on the eve of the New Year holidays, the wrong file was uploaded.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19 11:14