> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

211 pagesV  « < 206 207 208 209 210 211 > »  

> Asus FonePad 7 FE170CG - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "
What version of Android’s are you using?
4.3 [ 70 ] ** [7,42%]
4.4 [ 178 ] ** [18,86%]
5.0 [ 696 ] ** [73,73%]
Total votes: 944

feo_nl
Message#1
12.09.14, 13:55
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 135
Check in: 14.05.14
Apple iPhone SE

DiscussionAsus FonePad 7 FE170CG
PictureAsus FonePad 7 FE170CG (K012)
Description | Discussion � | power usage � | Accessories � | games and apps

Description and information
Asus represents
CompanyAsuspresentsASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG equipped with a 7 inch touch screen (17.78 cm) with a maximum resolution of 1024 × 600 pixels and a pixel density of 170ppi, supporting the Multitouch function. Onboard is a dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with a frequency of 1.2 GHz, supplemented by 1 GB of RAM and a PowerVR SGX544MP2 graphics accelerator. Built-in memory –4 and 8 GB, with the ability to expand it to another 64 GB thanks to the support of microSDXC memory cards. The device has a built-in microphone and speaker with Sonic Master technology.
The operating system is installed Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with the ability to upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat. The main feature of the model is the ability to make calls thanks to the support of GSM 850/900/1800/1900 standards, two Micro-SIM connectors will also allow surfing the Internet with a more advantageous tariff plan.
Asus ZenUI. Modern interface of mobile devices Asus.
Attractive and intuitive interface Asus ZenUI offers over 200 innovative features that extend the capabilities of the standard Android interface. ZenUI sets up contacts, programs, notifications and other information that you regularly use on your own.
Speed. High performance.
Asus Fonepad 7 is equipped with a multi-core Intel Atom processor with a clock speed of 1.2 GHz, which supports Intel Hyper-Threading technology. He is the key to comfortable web surfing and smooth playback of HD video and games.
Intel Inside. 2 cores x 2 threads.
The Asus Fonepad 7 is powered by the Intel Atom Z2520 processor with the optimal combination of power and energy efficiency.
10 hours of battery life. Reliable assistant.
Fonepad 7 is created for hardy work. It can work up to 10 hours when playing 720p video or up to 30 hours in talk mode on 3G network.
* Operating time depends on operating conditions. Measured when playing video in 720p format, screen brightness of 100 cd / m2, Wi-Fi and 3G enabled, Gmail mail sync activated and updates.
Support Android 4.4 Kitkat. The best for the best.
Asus Fonepad 7 supports Android update to version 4.4 Kitkat. New features with the new Fonepad.
Front speaker with SonicMaster technology. High-quality sound.
The front speaker with SonicMaster audio technology provides incredible sound quality for such a compact mobile device.
MicroSD slot. MicroSD card support up to 64 GB.
Asus Fonepad 7 is equipped with a microSD connector that supports microSD cards up to 64 GB.
Design. Style and comfort.
The exclusive design of Asus Fonepad 7 gives real comfort while reading, playing games and chatting with friends on social networks. The tablet is made of plastic and is available in four colors - white, red, blue and black. The front side is almost completely occupied by a screen of durable glass, around which passes a thin glossy frame. The back of the case has a rough surface that does not allow the device to slide in the hands. The dimensions in width, height and thickness are 192 * 110 * 10.7 mm, respectively, with a weight of 290 g. An additional camera is placed on the front of the top for making video calls of 0.3 Mp. There is also a strip of speakers and proximity sensors and lighting. On the back of the top center is located in the middle of the 2 megapixel camera. The back cover is not removable, as well as the battery under it. All connectors and control buttons are located on the sides of the fonpad. On the right - on / off / lock and volume control. On the left under the plug - two connectors for SIM cards and one for microSDXC. On the top is a micro USB and a jack for connecting 3.5 mm headphones.
3G smartphone with dual SIM support
The perfect choice for those traveling. Feel the real freedom thanks to the possibility of using two SIM-cards at the same time - you will not miss a single important message!
Oleophobic coating. Innovative screen coating.
Oleophobic coating protects the touch screen of the tablet from contamination, so every touch on it will be recognized correctly.
Camera. Catch the moment!
Thanks to the two cameras and software add-ons of Asus ZenUI, you can create great photos. The 2-megapixel main and 0.3-megapixel front cameras work in any light. They will help preserve the memorable moments of your life.
Gallery. Add creativity!
Edit photos using Asus Gallery tools and share them with your friends and relatives.
Time Rewind feature. Do not miss the moment!
This feature allows you to save a length of time 2 seconds before the moment of shooting, in order to choose a better frame if necessary.
Function All Smile. This is the best shot!
The new All Smile function will facilitate the selection of the most successful frame among a series of shots. Your friends will always look great.
Smart Remove function. Intellectual removal.
The interactive function Smart Remove allows you to remove unwanted objects (strangers, bad background, etc.) from the frame without losing photo quality.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Device characteristics
Attached ImageAndroid 4.3
  • Screen: 7 "IPS 1024 * 600, 10 fingers sensor
  • Pixel density: 170 ppi
  • CPU: Intel® Atom ™ Processor Z2520
  • Video accelerator: PowerVR SGX 544MP
  • RAM: 1Gb
  • Built-in memory: 4/8 Gb (optional)
  • HSPA + UL: 5.76 Mbps / DL: 42 Mbps
  • 3G: WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100
  • 2G: EDGE / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
  • Phone function: +
  • Wi-Fi: WLAN802.11 b / g / n
  • Bluetooth: 4.0
  • Main camera: 2Mp
  • Front-camera: 0.3Mp
  • Audio: 1 front speaker
  • Interface: micro USB; 3.5 audio input with headset support (Headphone / Mic-in)
  • MicroSD: up to 64GB microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
  • SIM slots: 1/2 MicroSIM (optional)
  • Battery: 15Wh (3900mAh)
  • Running time (watching video): 10 hours
  • Talk time (3G): 30 hours
  • Standby time (3G): 619 hours
  • Navigation: GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
  • Sensors: accelerometer, G-Sensor
  • Dimensions: 192 x 110 x 10.7 mm
  • Colour: white, red, blue, black
  • Weight: 290g
  • Equipment: Tablet, Charger, User Manual, Warranty Card, Headphones

Reviews
FAQ on the device

PC Drivers
Instructions for updating the firmware from the Asus support site
Differences in firmware indexes
CN - China, without Google services (even without PlayMarket)
TW - Taiwan, there are all Google services, but there is also a bit of Chinese software
WW is our mother, she is World Wide.
Important!!!Make sure that you download the firmware that corresponds to the region of the installed version (indicated in the "Assembly number" field before _epad): WW ->WW, CN ->CN, TW ->TW. Incorrect selection of a region may result in an update failure.
Android 4.3 / 4.4
Android 5.0
Installation
Download the file, connect the phone to the pump via USB, drop it into the root of the internal memory or SD card, pull out the cable, in the notification curtain you will be asked to update the new version ...
P.S. Upgrading to Android 5.0 is carried out ONLY with Android 4.4 *
Download Lollipop Android 5.0 -> Drivers and Utilities ->Android OS ->Software ->Version WW_V12.8.1.33
Route for Android 5.0 + BETA-SuperSU-v2.49.zip
Routing kit 5.0 based on returning to old droidboot and using CWMandDetailed with pictures instructions for obtaining root rights to Android 5
Rollback from 5.0 to 4. *
Xposed for Android Lollipop 5.0
Activate Multi User Mode for ANDROID 5.0
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 17.10.18, 20:26
Reason for editing: Removed broken link
Septim.
Message#4142
02.03.19, 18:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 221
Check in: 10.12.12
LG V30 +

* Technocrat1,on line MEMO_Pad or can Fonpad?
Technocrat1
Message#4143
02.03.19, 18:28
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 03.02.14

* Septim., I do not remember .... most likely native background play
Septim.
Message#4144
02.03.19, 21:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 221
Check in: 10.12.12
LG V30 +

Huh I successfully sewed up to Android 5, 12.8.1.38
I will leave a short manual on pages and posts. (Thanks to all the comrades who spend their time and help people).
1. Asus FonePad 7 FE170CG - DiscussionThe tablet will be MeMO_Pad k01a, does not see SIM cards.
2. Asus FonePad 7 FE170CG - DiscussionYou need to take the firmware 11.2.3.33, so that was Android 4.4. Fileupdater-script need to remove from the archive, delete the lines and put back with a replacement. Through the conductor did not work, 7zip to help.
Here, as the author writes, there will be an error 7, from the second time it turns out. But in the end it is extremely important not to agree on the issue of the recovery "ROM may flash stock recovery on boot. Fix?"STRICTLY NO ! Also, Root does not need to be done at this stage.
3. Now the phone will turn on normally. Perhaps even by air it will be updated to 5 Android. I have turned around, but from the fact that because of inattention, I left the Vampirefo recovery. I had to start from point 1.
Just swingWW_12.8.1.38on a flash drive / in memory and the system itself will offer to upgrade. Very long updated in recovery, about 15 minutes. Then, on the ASUS screen, it frighteningly loads up: D And then the optimization of 150+ applications, but thank the gods already in a working system.
4. There is something gone wrong, start with item 1.
P.S. I do not ask questions, I took someone else's tablet at lunch and until the evening he sewed on someone else's manuals and utilities. So I don’t rummage in the question and I will forget everything the day after tomorrow.
Allthat64
Message#4145
07.03.19, 10:16
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 05.09.13
LG X cam

Good day. In general, the theme is. Died mother on the tablet. I ordered the same motherboard from the Chinese. It differs only in that with 1 SIM card slot. The firmware on it was somehow clumsy and without gaps. I decided to flash on WW
During the firmware (sewed through AFT. Raw format) some kind of error took off and got a brick. Not included in the Droidboot. Only the INTEL logo immediately flashes the USB icon, and if you plug in the cable, it remains to hang on this icon. As I just did not try to revive him, that does not help. Neither Debrick nor Phone flashTool nor xFSTK help. The drivers seem to be all right. There are always some kind of mistakes. (I did everything according to the instructions and in my own way) Can anyone know the solution to this problem? I enclose photos and screenshots.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
El'Xsanori Leo
Message#4146
07.03.19, 21:21
Trpc
[offline]

Messages 1994
Check in: 09.04.16
Apple iPhone SE

* Allthat64
Dead memory sold. I myself have this, it works if I do not touch it, but it is not stitched with anything.

--------------------
Therel0adedProject C.by Xsanori L.

AMD K16.3 IMC // Intel GL960 | AMD A8-7410 / / Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 | AMD Radeon R5 + AMD Radeon R5 M430 // Intel GMA X3100
OveRLoRD
Message#4147
09.03.19, 19:02
Jedi Master
[offline]

Messages 1563
Check in: 09.04.13
Sony xperia x

Does not enter recovery, write error, and reboot. Who had it?
Bozman138
Message#4148
11.03.19, 10:15
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 11.03.19

good day
Tell me what's the problem, throw off the video from the camera on the tablet, send it via vibe to tel. on tel. when viewing a green screen.
I throw off this video on tel. , I transfer to the tablet on the tablet all the rules.
On the tablet of norms always :-) on the phone. Shows when I take off from the computer :-)
How to fix? :-)
Thank you in advance

Post has been editedBozman138 - 11.03.19, 10:17
Bes
Message#4149
15.03.19, 03:14
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 08.03.19

Tell me, please, is there any significant difference between firmware v12.8.1.33 and v12.8.1.38, and if so, what exactly is it?
Acid69house
Message#4150
15.03.19, 04:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 324
Check in: 04.10.12
Asus fonepad 7

* Bes,
1. Fixed a problem with the noise of applications with the function of voice over the Internet
2. Improved Bluetooth connectivity
3. Improved operator access compatibility
4. Improved system stability
(Google translator from the official firmware page)
Bes
Message#4151
15.03.19, 08:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

* Acid69HouseYes, I saw this description, it is muddy, nothing really is clear; I would like to know the feedback of those who personally compared these versions.

As for the first point, I did not observe any problems with noise in earlier versions, so this innovation does not make me happy. About bluetooth - I do not use it, then I do not care. About the compatibility of the access operator - also did not observe problems. But the last point is interesting, and specifically I am curious about this so-called “system stability” in business: how does the tablet feel in the game plan, for example, has GTA SA become less lagging, or is it the same slide show that can be cured only with a rooted tambourine through any third-party optimizers and other swings?

I just wanted to upgrade, but if the performance in the more recent version is not improved, then there is no reason to sham the platform once again.
Mr. Katt
Message#4152
15.03.19, 12:30
Cat (= ^ _ ^ =)
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1289
Check in: 24.06.11
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

* Bes
On the 33rd, the memory clearing crashed, on the 38th it was fixed. But after 4.4, I noticed that the installation of applications was too long on 5.0, that through the apk, that through the market. I think will roll back to 4.4.

Post has been editedMr. Katt - 15.03.19, 12:30

--------------------
Bes
Message#4153
15.03.19, 14:24
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

* Mr. Katt,In-in, this glitch with clearing of memory has very much got that fixed, it is good. And how is it going with performance? Or maybe at least the battery lasts longer? And, by the way, how does it behave on 4.4 GTA SA? Perhaps, too, roll off.
Mr. Katt
Message#4154
15.03.19, 14:26
Cat (= ^ _ ^ =)
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1289
Check in: 24.06.11
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

Bes @ 03/15/19/13: 24*
with performance?

At 5.0, sadly, 4.4 is more cheerful.
Bes @ 03/15/19/13: 24*
GTA SA?

I do not know, I do not play games.

--------------------
Bes
Message#4155
15.03.19, 14:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

* Mr. Katt,Thank you. Now there will be something to think about. As for the games, I didn’t really stick to Sanka myself, there a thousand years ago I’ve already walked all the way along and across, just today for me personally this game is still the top one on android, that's why I use it as a test for relatively ancient devices.
Technocrat1
Message#4156
15.03.19, 18:21
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 03.02.14

Bes @ 03/15/19, 14:24*
Or maybe at least the battery lasts longer?

The charge EXACTLY keeps better on Android 5. .... tested on 3 tablets
Acid69house
Message#4157
15.03.19, 22:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 324
Asus fonepad 7

* Technocrat1And it seemed to me, at 4.3 ...
Bes
Message#4158
16.03.19, 01:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

In general, I decided to upgrade the top five, but ran into a problem ... I downloaded the latest firmware from the official site, dropped it to the root of the internal memory, and the system does not see the archive and does not offer to upgrade, as it should be. How to fix it?
Acid69house
Message#4159
16.03.19, 02:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 324
Asus fonepad 7

* Bes, Rename to k012_sdupdate? It is an archive with firmware. There may be an archive in the archive.
Bes
Message#4160
16.03.19, 04:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

* Acid69HouseThe archive I downloaded carries the header UL-K012_2-TR-12.8.1.38-user, in it, as it should be, there are files and folders, there are no internal archives there. Renamed the archive now to k012_sdupdate, but nothing has changed. When trying to upgrade via recovery mode, the robot wiggles with its ears, trying to detect and pick up the update, but quickly collapses and writes: "Error". Already on the memory card moved the archive, and various folders mutil (relying on tips from the tyrnet), and the built-in auto-update repeatedly jerked, nothing happens. At first, I sinned that I had previously disconnected ALL pre-installed applications and components, but after they were turned on, nothing changed, the tablet doesn’t hawk at the proposed svezhak. I remember that this tablet sees the update perfectly, but it’s with this one that doesn’t want to be friends. Maybe this is a sign from above and CAM boch against such dubious experiments, saying, say, sit on the old platform and do not rip, because you risk to be ok?
Acid69house
Message#4161
16.03.19, 05:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 324
Asus fonepad 7

* BesIn general, the archive should be in the root of the memory or flash drives, no folders are needed. If he sees an update, a notification with him comes out in the blind. You can try to roll back to 4.3 or 4.4 and try to upgrade from them.
Asus

211 pagesV  « < 206 207 208 209 210 211 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 20:51