> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

211 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Asus FonePad 7 FE170CG - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "
What version of Android’s are you using?
4.3 [ 69 ] ** [7,33%]
4.4 [ 178 ] ** [18,92%]
5.0 [ 694 ] ** [73,75%]
Total votes: 941

feo_nl
Message#1
12.09.14, 13:55
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 135
Check in: 14.05.14
Apple iPhone SE

DiscussionAsus FonePad 7 FE170CG
PictureAsus FonePad 7 FE170CG (K012)
Description | Discussion � | power usage � | Accessories � | games and apps �

Description and information
Asus represents
CompanyAsuspresentsASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG equipped with a 7 inch touch screen (17.78 cm) with a maximum resolution of 1024 × 600 pixels and a pixel density of 170ppi, supporting the Multitouch function. Onboard is a dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with a frequency of 1.2 GHz, supplemented by 1 GB of RAM and a PowerVR SGX544MP2 graphics accelerator. Built-in memory –4 and 8 GB, with the ability to expand it to another 64 GB thanks to the support of microSDXC memory cards. The device has a built-in microphone and speaker with Sonic Master technology.
The operating system is installed Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with the ability to upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat. The main feature of the model is the ability to make calls thanks to the support of GSM 850/900/1800/1900 standards, two Micro-SIM connectors will also allow surfing the Internet with a more advantageous tariff plan.
Asus ZenUI. Modern interface of mobile devices Asus.
Attractive and intuitive interface Asus ZenUI offers over 200 innovative features that extend the capabilities of the standard Android interface. ZenUI sets up contacts, programs, notifications and other information that you regularly use on your own.
Speed. High performance.
Asus Fonepad 7 is equipped with a multi-core Intel Atom processor with a clock speed of 1.2 GHz, which supports Intel Hyper-Threading technology. He is the key to comfortable web surfing and smooth playback of HD video and games.
Intel Inside. 2 cores x 2 threads.
The Asus Fonepad 7 is powered by the Intel Atom Z2520 processor with the optimal combination of power and energy efficiency.
10 hours of battery life. Reliable assistant.
Fonepad 7 is created for hardy work. It can work up to 10 hours when playing 720p video or up to 30 hours in talk mode on 3G network.
* Operating time depends on operating conditions. Measured when playing video in 720p format, screen brightness of 100 cd / m2, Wi-Fi and 3G enabled, Gmail mail sync activated and updates.
Support Android 4.4 Kitkat. The best for the best.
Asus Fonepad 7 supports Android update to version 4.4 Kitkat. New features with the new Fonepad.
Front speaker with SonicMaster technology. High-quality sound.
The front speaker with SonicMaster audio technology provides incredible sound quality for such a compact mobile device.
MicroSD slot. MicroSD card support up to 64 GB.
Asus Fonepad 7 is equipped with a microSD connector that supports microSD cards up to 64 GB.
Design. Style and comfort.
The exclusive design of Asus Fonepad 7 gives real comfort while reading, playing games and chatting with friends on social networks. The tablet is made of plastic and is available in four colors - white, red, blue and black. The front side is almost completely occupied by a screen of durable glass, around which passes a thin glossy frame. The back of the case has a rough surface that does not allow the device to slide in the hands. The dimensions in width, height and thickness are 192 * 110 * 10.7 mm, respectively, with a weight of 290 g. An additional camera is placed on the front of the top for making video calls of 0.3 Mp. There is also a strip of speakers and proximity sensors and lighting. On the back of the top center is located in the middle of the 2 megapixel camera. The back cover is not removable, as well as the battery under it. All connectors and control buttons are located on the sides of the fonpad. On the right - on / off / lock and volume control. On the left under the plug - two connectors for SIM cards and one for microSDXC. On the top is a micro USB and a jack for connecting 3.5 mm headphones.
3G smartphone with dual SIM support
The perfect choice for those traveling. Feel the real freedom thanks to the possibility of using two SIM-cards at the same time - you will not miss a single important message!
Oleophobic coating. Innovative screen coating.
Oleophobic coating protects the touch screen of the tablet from contamination, so every touch on it will be recognized correctly.
Camera. Catch the moment!
Thanks to the two cameras and software add-ons of Asus ZenUI, you can create great photos. The 2-megapixel main and 0.3-megapixel front cameras work in any light. They will help preserve the memorable moments of your life.
Gallery. Add creativity!
Edit photos using Asus Gallery tools and share them with your friends and relatives.
Time Rewind feature. Do not miss the moment!
This feature allows you to save a length of time 2 seconds before the moment of shooting, in order to choose a better frame if necessary.
Function All Smile. This is the best shot!
The new All Smile function will facilitate the selection of the most successful frame among a series of shots. Your friends will always look great.
Smart Remove function. Intellectual removal.
The interactive function Smart Remove allows you to remove unwanted objects (strangers, bad background, etc.) from the frame without losing photo quality.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Device characteristics
Attached ImageAndroid 4.3
  • Screen: 7 "IPS 1024 * 600, 10 fingers sensor
  • Pixel density: 170 ppi
  • CPU: Intel® Atom â„¢ Processor Z2520
  • Video accelerator: PowerVR SGX 544MP
  • RAM: 1Gb
  • Built-in memory: 4/8 Gb (optional)
  • HSPA + UL: 5.76 Mbps / DL: 42 Mbps
  • 3G: WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100
  • 2G: EDGE / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
  • Phone function: +
  • Wi-Fi: WLAN802.11 b / g / n
  • Bluetooth: 4.0
  • Main camera: 2Mp
  • Front-camera: 0.3Mp
  • Audio: 1 front speaker
  • Interface: micro USB; 3.5 audio input with headset support (Headphone / Mic-in)
  • MicroSD: up to 64GB microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
  • SIM slots: 1/2 MicroSIM (optional)
  • Battery: 15Wh (3900mAh)
  • Running time (watching video): 10 hours
  • Talk time (3G): 30 hours
  • Standby time (3G): 619 hours
  • Navigation: GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
  • Sensors: accelerometer, G-Sensor
  • Dimensions: 192 x 110 x 10.7 mm
  • Colour: white, red, blue, black
  • Weight: 290g
  • Equipment: Tablet, Charger, User Manual, Warranty Card, Headphones

Reviews
FAQ on the device

PC Drivers
Instructions for updating the firmware from the Asus support site
Differences in firmware indexes
CN - China, without Google services (even without PlayMarket)
TW - Taiwan, there are all Google services, but there is also a bit of Chinese software
WW is our mother, she is World Wide.
Important!!!Make sure that you download the firmware that corresponds to the region of the installed version (indicated in the "Assembly number" field before _epad): WW ->WW, CN ->CN, TW ->TW. Incorrect selection of a region may result in an update failure.
Android 4.3 / 4.4
Android 5.0
Installation
Download the file, connect the phone to the pump via USB, drop it into the root of the internal memory or SD card, pull out the cable, in the notification curtain you will be asked to update the new version ...
P.S. Upgrading to Android 5.0 is carried out ONLY with Android 4.4 *
Download Lollipop Android 5.0 -> Drivers and Utilities ->Android OS ->Software ->Version WW_V12.8.1.33
Route for Android 5.0 + BETA-SuperSU-v2.49.zip
Routing kit 5.0 based on returning to old droidboot and using CWMandDetailed with pictures instructions for obtaining root rights to Android 5
Rollback from 5.0 to 4. *
Xposed for Android Lollipop 5.0
Activate Multi User Mode for ANDROID 5.0
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 17.10.18, 20:26
Reason for editing: Removed broken link
Romanius1987
Message#42
15.09.14, 20:59
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 28.10.12
Asus fonepad hd 7

I have found this review before buying. Here is what interests him:
The updated tablet comes with the Android 4.3 operating system (Jelly Bean). Available to upgrade to fresh version.Android 4.4 (KitKat).When will this happen?
feo_nl
Message#43
15.09.14, 21:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Apple iPhone SE

Well, if you consider that the last update came out 5 days ago, I think you shouldn’t be thinking about this for sure))
Asushttp://www.asus.com/ru…ad_7_FE170CG/HelpDesk/

Post has been editedfeo_nl - 15.09.14, 21:06

--------------------
People, you cheat! In fact, bouillon cubes are bouillon parallelepipeds!
oksoft
Message#44
15.09.14, 23:17
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 23.09.08

When I bought a tablet, I was most worried about the lack of a root method. Now, when the method seems to be found, it seems that it does not need much. I have a version with 2 sim and 8GB, free a little more than 5 GB of internal memory. Of the shortcomings - a very sleek screen, and wipes are not very willing. In the characteristics they wrote that the screen is ISP, but it seems like TFT, at an angle quite quickly the picture fades. The battery holds for a long time - 10 hours to play is quite realistic, most of it eats off the screen. But it charges for quite a long time, and if you also use the device when charging, it will take 6-7 hours in general. Antutu shows modest results, but I didn’t notice any special slowdowns. But the display orientation sensor slows down, and sometimes does not work, then the screen turned off, turned on - the screen saver will turn over correctly. There is no light sensor - not that trouble, but a little lacking. I did not try to call through it, because Simka is installed only for receiving and transmitting data (such an option appeared on the biline - "Internet for everything"). In my city (Rostov-on-Don) in those places where I most often visit, the mobile Internet is almost absent, even the edge with interruptions stretches, so I can not evaluate the quality of 3G reception. But no worse than the samsung Galaxy R. I also cannot evaluate the quality of wi-fi - where I use it - the signal level is excellent on all devices. Satellites are catching, I don’t know whether this is GPS or Glonass, but Yandex traffic jams work, Navitel too. You can register with ASUS, but I have some kind of glitch in the registration application, it did not work. Initially, a pretty good keyboard, I liked everything, except that in the Russian layout there are no alternative characters for a long tap, and I'm used to it. Put the smart keyboard, modified by our craftsmanKirheand laid out in the appropriate branch onsavagemessiahzine.com- there was added a separate row for the number buttons and the layout was slightly changed - that's really thanks to the person! Asusovskaya shell (Zen-something-there) like, the desire to finish or change it for something else is not. At first, they strained a large amount of garbage from asus and Google, but then it turned out that they almost did not eat the battery and did not wake the tablet from sleep. And the device sleeps perfectly - in 8-10 hours of sleep with wi-fi permanently on and an Internet mobile phone, mail with a check after 10 minutes, a vibe and other good things - it can be discharged by only 1% !!!!! but more often by 5-6%, while the statistics are small. The cameras in the tablet are of course very low-cost, well, since I’ve been corrupted by a DSLR, almost all cameras in smarts are equally gray for me. But the software for the camera is not bad - a lot of interesting (really well-working) filters, and turning them on and off quickly and conveniently enough.
In my version 2 of the SIM card, in the settings there is an opportunity to choose with which one the mobile Internet will be pulled out. Even in the settings there is a very intelligent power manager - just dofiga information about what, when and how to use the battery. Also in the settings there is a choice of where to put the applications in the internal memory or on the USB flash drive: settings - ASUS individual settings - Application installation settings. I myself have not experimented with these settings - I prefer all the programs to be in the internal memory, and only the data (maps, music, photos) - on a flash drive.
Such a small reviewer)))

Post has been editedoksoft - 15.09.14, 23:19
svetozar1973
Message#45
16.09.14, 09:43
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 22.08.14
Asus zenfone 6

I also use ZENFONE6 while repairing, only the screen (viewing angles) of quibbles is not a special grain that doesn’t bother me and the cameras are weak.
Everything else suits me perfectly. I bought an OTG cable - various flash drives (16.32 gb) work, the mouse is wireless, the hard drive on 3tb-everything works.
I have on FonePad 7 FE170CG -8GB + 64GB cd card.

Post has been editedsvetozar1973 - 16.09.14, 09:45
Reason for editing: correction
feo_nl
Message#46
16.09.14, 17:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Apple iPhone SE

That's the whole problem)) By the way, just in case I will remind you about busybox :)
Like® BusyBox

Post has been editedfeo_nl - 16.09.14, 17:47
Reason for editing: link ..

--------------------
Romanius1987
Message#47
16.09.14, 21:24
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Asus fonepad hd 7

No one found a way to change the internal memory to an external card?
feo_nl
Message#48
17.09.14, 16:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Apple iPhone SE

* Romanius1987,it can helphttps: //play.google.co…s? id = eu.codlab.int2ext
® External 2 Internal SD®
External Removable / MicroSD Card

Post has been editedfeo_nl - 17.09.14, 17:20

--------------------
Romanius1987
Message#49
17.09.14, 19:59
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Asus fonepad hd 7

I put the program. Trying to figure it out.
Romanius1987
Message#50
17.09.14, 21:09
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Asus fonepad hd 7

whether I can not figure out with the program External 2 Internal SD, whether it is only for Samsung.
Let's return to the first idea (described herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neoGmTC2EKE)
the contents of the file vold.fstab
thoughts
# Mounts the first usable partition of the specified device
# dev_mount sdcard_ext / storage / sdcard_ext auto /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:04.0/mmc_host /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:02.3/gadget/lun0
# dev_mount usbcard / storage / usbcard auto * / block / sd
microsd dev_mount / Removable / microSD auto / devices / pci0000:00/0000:00:04.0/mmc_host/mmc1
dev_mount usbdisk1 / Removable / USBdisk1 auto / devices /pci0000:00/0000:00:02.3/usb1 / devices / pci0000:00/0000:00:02.3/usb2
dev_mount usbdisk2 / Removable / USBdisk2 auto /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:02.3/usb1 /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:02.3/usb2

How to edit it to replace the memory? I see the mounting of an external microSD, and that's where the mounting of the internal memory is. That they need to change places

Post has been editedxxxPWNZxxx - 10.01.15, 22:01
Reason for editing: thoughts
feo_nl
Message#51
17.09.14, 21:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Apple iPhone SE

* Romanius1987,well, to a campaign, internal is not mounted and emulated.

--------------------
Romanius1987
Message#52
17.09.14, 21:36
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Asus fonepad hd 7

and how to be? : o
feo_nl
Message#53
17.09.14, 21:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Apple iPhone SE

* Romanius1987,mount points:
rootfs / rootfs ro, relatime 0 0
tmpfs / dev tmpfs rw, nosuid, relatime, mode = 755 0 0
devpts / dev / pts devpts rw, relatime, mode = 600 0 0
none / dev / cpuctl cgroup rw, relatime, cpu 0 0
proc / proc proc rw, relatime 0 0
none / proc / sys / fs / binfmt_misc binfmt_misc rw, relatime 0 0
sysfs / sys sysfs rw, relatime 0 0
none / sys / kernel / debug debugfs rw, relatime 0 0
none / acct cgroup rw, relatime, cpuacct 0 0
tmpfs / mnt / secure tmpfs rw, relatime, mode = 700 0 0
tmpfs / mnt / asec tmpfs rw, relatime, mode = 755, gid = 1000 0 0
tmpfs / mnt / obb tmpfs rw, relatime, mode = 755, gid = 1000 0 0
tmpfs / Removable tmpfs rw, relatime, mode = 755, gid = 1000 0 0
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p9 / system ext4 ro, nosuid, nodev, relatime, data = ordered 0 0
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p3 / factory ext4 ro, noatime 0 0
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p8 / cache ext4 rw, nosuid, nodev, noatime, data = ordered 0 0
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p4 / config ext4 rw, nosuid, nodev, noatime, data = ordered 0 0
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p6 / firmware ext4 ro, noatime, data = ordered 0 0
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p10 / data ext4 rw, nosuid, nodev, noatime, noauto_da_alloc, data = ordered 0 0
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p5 / gauge ext4 rw, nosuid, nodev, noatime 0 0
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p7 / ADF ext4 rw, nosuid, nodev, noatime, data = ordered 0 0
/ dev / fuse / mnt / shell / emulated fuse rw, nosuid, nodev, relatime, user_id = 1023, group_id = 1023, default_permissions, allow_other 0 0
tmpfs / storage / emulated tmpfs rw, nosuid, nodev, relatime, mode = 050, gid = 1028 0 0
/ dev / fuse / storage / emulated / 0 fuse rw, nosuid, nodev, relatime, user_id = 1023, group_id = 1023, default_permissions, allow_other 0 0
/ dev / fuse / storage / emulated / 0 / Android / obb fuse rw, nosuid, nodev, relatime, user_id = 1023, group_id = 1023, default_permissions, allow_other 0 0
/ dev / fuse / storage / emulated / legacy fuse rw, nosuid, nodev, relatime, user_id = 1023, group_id = 1023, default_permissions, allow_other 0 0
/ dev / fuse / storage / emulated / legacy / Android / obb fuse rw, nosuid, nodev, relatime, user_id = 1023, group_id = 1023, default_permissions, allow_other 0 0

Post has been editedfeo_nl - 17.09.14, 21:55

--------------------
Romanius1987
Message#54
17.09.14, 21:58
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Asus fonepad hd 7

and what to do with it?
vlad____
Message#55
18.09.14, 09:34
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 31.08.07
Fly Vista IQ451

The built-in browser does not see attachments is it all or just me?
Maybe what's wrong in the settings?

--------------------
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10.1
ASUS FONEPAD 7 FE170CG
deusirae174
Message#56
18.09.14, 13:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 459
Check in: 26.08.12
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160

Does this method of rooting include a custom firmware counter? And you do not want to lose the guarantee))
feo_nl
Message#57
18.09.14, 23:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Apple iPhone SE

The trouble is such a stranger. A fully charged tablet lay for three hours, however, a lot of things were cached: huh:
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The built-in browser does not see attachments.

What kind of investment is it? Spoilers here on the forum opens with both text and pictures. Inet via wifi?

Post has been editedfeo_nl - 19.09.14, 00:39

--------------------
vlad____
Message#58
19.09.14, 08:11
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 31.08.07
Fly Vista IQ451

Inet any, in mail mail draws a paper clip and the number that there are attachments, but at the end of the letter there are none. Neither see nor download.

--------------------
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10.1
ASUS FONEPAD 7 FE170CG
deusirae174
Message#59
20.09.14, 10:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 459

Why do not you manually transfer the cache to a memory card? The firmware allows you to do this. Here the main thing is that everything would be thrown off on the tablet and there was enough space, and then drive everything to the USB flash drive. : D
Romanius1987
Message#60
20.09.14, 12:13
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Asus fonepad hd 7

deusirae174, you can laugh as much as you like, but everybody knows such simple things. The problem is only with the 4GB version, where free is 1.9GB. so Real Racing 3 does not fit there, and when it still (by some miracle) fits, only the game itself is transferred to the memory card by standard means, and the cache is rejected. If you manually transfer the cache, the game does not work.
deusirae174
Message#61
20.09.14, 12:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 459

* Romanius1987,
Yes, I understand, if the replacement wol.fstab does not work, then only try these:
® Directory Bind
® FolderMount
Asus

211 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 13:45