> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8] Opera Mini | The long-awaited official Opera Mini at WP

Rep: (251)
[WP8] Opera Mini
Version: 9.1.0.232

Last update of the program in the header:30.09.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Opera Mini is one of the fastest browsers in the world. It is free, safe, flexible in configuration: everything you need for comfortable web surfing. More than 250 million users choose Opera Mini.
Benefits:
  • Fast thanks to web page compression technology
  • Saves traffic: reduces traffic consumption by 90%
  • Easy navigation: large buttons and user-friendly interface
  • Safe: Opera focuses on the security of web surfing

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: 9.1.0.232
Past versions

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/opera-mini-browser-beta/b3bf000a-e004-4ecb-a8fb-9fc817cdab90

Post has been editedUncle - 04.04.17, 19:15
Reason for editing: Version 9.1.0.232

Rep: (0)
but how to get into the local folder to which it saves files by default?

Rep: (5)
updated .. this is some kind of quiet horror .. and before that it was not ice .. and now it lays godlessly. deleted once and for all

Rep: (2)
I haven’t tested it yet. There is no need for good internet with a weak EDGE signal. But the interface is really redone. And all the quick buttons are gone. It seems that something is missing from the times of 3.5 and 7 versions.

Rep: (51)
This was not an opera, but some kind of nonsense. And ... more ... does one of my screen rotation not work?

Rep: (95)
Does one of my screen rotation not work?

no not one

Rep: (51)
* _snow_,
Well ... judging by the changes in the interface, the complete absence of parallels with previous developments, having for a mobile device (uh, when the specifics of using this kind of device will reach the browser descriptors: butcher :) only reduce the font !!! Christmas trees ... yes they bought this browser in the market that's all.

Rep: (95)
* sonpul
the program is in beta, let's hope that it’s finished even before the normal state

Rep: (2)
I realized what was missing. No full screen modes and special buttons. The download was somehow slower compared to version 7.5.

Rep: (165)
Another sad browser for WP. Compared with the version on WM - fear and horror.

Please upgrade to versions 8.0.1.7

All the same, it often flies.

Khomyachina @ 04/14/2015, 11:23 PM*
All the same, it often flies.

It does not just fly out often - it works very badly.

Trump @ 04/16/2015, 02:01*
It does not just fly out often - it works very badly.
That is yes. That crashes immediately, then when you click on a link, selects it, but does not go. It's a pity, I have a limited Internet, and this browser squeezes traffic well. We have to endure.

It’s just that my phone is locked and the store is not working, and I can only update via wppt

Updated version. Compared with the previous one, it became noticeably better to work, load faster. But images still cannot be turned off.

Rep: (57)
Trump @ 04/23/2015, 17:12*
Compared with the previous one, it became noticeably better to work, load faster.

I also noticed that they finally screwed the maximum compression level, and in addition, the opera began to memorize the maximum compression mode, and not reset it to the average one as before.

I don’t know about the load - I need to try to kill traffic in a day and test it at the lowest speed.
The old December version, weighing 1mb, worked smartly even at minimum speed, but the first versions of this beta disappointed me when the speed decreased.

Yesterday updated to 8.0.2.15. It seems to be better, sometimes there are black bars on a half-screen, instead of freezing it immediately throws out of the browser, but this happens much less often. God forbid, they’ll completely finish it to the mind.

Rather, the settings would be finished.
There is not enough ability to disable images / scripts.
And screen rotation works, yes.

Lumia 1320 screen rotation does not work.

Lumia 1320 screen rotation does not work.

It seems that he does not work for anyone. I think the lack of auto-rotation is a big plus.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 16:19