Music Strobe - Strobe music | Strobe catches the rhythm of the music.

Rep: (80)
Music Strobe - music strobe (light music)
version: 4.11

Last update of the program in the header:29.10.2018
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Music Strobe - ctroboskop for parties, concerts and discos. He catches the rhythm of the music, flash, flash and color screen.

Description:

• Flashing all the colors of the rainbow or the selected color (bright colors only!)
• Flash (works from the lock screen!)
• Catches the rhythm of the music (and any other sound) using the microphone
• Flexible sensitivity setting (1-100), depending on the volume of the music
• mode is very quick smooth gate with manual adjustment
• Additional Features:
- Strobe from the internal sound
- Fireworks of Stars
- Halloween
- For lovers
- Football

At the party, set Music Strobe on all phones and lights together!

Android required: 4.0.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Google Play: Music Strobe
Google Play (Pro): Music Strobe Pro (Without advertising)

Developer: A-App ( icorus )
Design: KolomiecAlex

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+AApptoday
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/musicstrobe.android/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/music_strobe/

I am a developer.
Thank you for your installation, the pros in karma and 5-ki in the ranking in Google Play: thank_you:
Reports on performance, as well as ideas and suggestions in the comments.
Those wishing to help with testing - write in a personal.

Download: Music Strobe 4.11

Past versions

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedicorus - 29.10.18, 12:08
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (2)
If only it was possible to choose what that color. And everything else was excellent. Clearly responds to sound. +5

Rep: (14)
Let's try. And is there such a flashing function - when someone calls? (Which would blink and flash the screen - as it once was in the Motorola E398). There is a function in the programFlash blinkBut there is only flashing the flash, the display is not flashing.

Post has been editedboot666 - 15.09.14, 11:19

Version 1.2 is now in Google Play:Music Strobe Disco stroboscope
Changes: other icon.

I would be grateful to your settings, 5-kam in rating and +1: thank_you:

Post has been editedicorus - 16.09.14, 09:10

Rep: (15)
For a long time I was waiting for him, but it turned out that I did not work: when the do not blink, but it is necessary to raise the sensitivity to 10 as the process starts, but with great frequency, unrelated to music in general, contrary to reduce the sensitivity for nothing affected. Similarly, there is in general in complete silence. It's a shame ...

* eflexx, Thanks for the report.
A 10-ke it just blinks that bad, it's okay. But all the rest of the country.

eflexx @ 16.09.2014, 12:20*
reverse to reduce the sensitivity to anything does not affect

those. It continues to blink frequently or does not blink at all?

Another stupid question ask: play music loud? not the headphones? (And suddenly :)) at 8-9 at all the sound does not respond? and if the knock on the screen with your finger, for example, or in cotton and so forth?
The microphone on the phone working well?

If someone has identified these (or other) bugs, be sure to write here or in person in my posts! (+ Turnip guarantee :)).

Post has been editedicorus - 16.09.14, 15:35

* icorus, fine music played, or it is necessary as a club? Neither 8 nor 9 did not respond. On the microphone he did not seem to complain the same TrackID music recognizes meter 2 of a soft source.
those. It continues to blink frequently or does not blink at all?
He continues to blink even one

eflexx @ 16.09.2014, 16:00*
He continues to blink even one

Clear. The problem is not in the microphone and not in volume. I will dig into the settings. Thank you for your report.

New version 1.3 : Music Strobe Light Strobe .
- Flexible sensitivity setting strobe (1-100)
- Improved icon

In the now works. One is bad, why startup screen brightness to maximum immediately placed? It is possible to make so that a maximum of only switched if the blinking screen is selected in the settings?
Well, on the home screen written sensitivity selection still from 1 to 10

* eflexx, for a report on the 1-10 thank you in a hurry did not notice. Brightness is also correct, I will try in the next releases.

whether scroll or do to quickly configure new numbers changed convenient: Question to all?

New version 1.4: Music Strobe Light Strobe .
- Strobe better captures sound
- Support for devices without a camera
- Fixed brightness (* eflexx, ;))

boot666 @ 15.09.2014, 11:08*
And is there such a flashing function - when someone calls? (Which would blink and flash screen

The function was not on this program may make a separate application like anything, if claimed.

Rep: (113)
The funny thing!))) It seems to work well. Will continue to develop the program?)))

Wolfgang @ 10/02/2014, 16:12*
The funny thing!))) It seems to work well. Will continue to develop the program?)))

Thanks for the nice review :) Develop a program will be.
I'd be happy to hear your ideas and suggestions for development.

A new version 1.5: Music Strobe Light Strobe.
- slightly improved design and fixed bugs

Rep: (41)
Would add color music. Then I'd downloaded. Typically, low tones - red, medium - yellow and green, high - blue overlapping spots, with smooth transitions.

* Tyumen, I think about it, thanks for the idea.

Rep: (113)
icorus @ 03.10.2014, 14:31*
I'd be happy to hear your ideas and suggestions for development.

How about not just the screen flickers and the like - something more interesting)) For example the type of mirror background (roughly room), at the top of a disco ball flashing or shimmering in different colors, and the bottom of the flashing light bulbs themselves bulbs in the manner of garlands (dlinnenkie, with acute tip), the beginning of 2000 - x))) As a child seen at a friend's tape recorder, he had such a built-lumiere, looked awesome :).

Wolfgang @ 09/10/2014, 22:17*
How about not just the screen flickers and the like - something more interesting)) For example the type of mirror background (roughly room), at the top of a disco ball flashing or shimmering in different colors, and the bottom of the flashing light bulbs themselves bulbs in the manner of garlands (dlinnenkie, with acute tip), the beginning of 2000 - x))) As a child seen at a friend's tape recorder, he had such a built-lumiere, looked awesome.

Interesting, but nothing is clear) apparently in my childhood such a tape was not: D But what about "more interesting" generally understood, you are not the first to offer it, will think this way: yes2:

New version 1.6 : Music Strobe Light Strobe .
- is faster interface
- fixed bugs

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/08/19 03:00