HP ProBook 430 G2 - Discussion | [Notebook] Windows 7 | 13.3 '' | Intel Core i5 5200U 2.2GHz | 4GB RAM

Rep: (11)
HP ProBook 430 G2
Windows 7 | 13.3 "| Intel i3 | 4Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ

Specifications

Type of laptop
Operating system Win 7 Professional 64
CPU
Processor Core i5 4210U 1700 MHz
core processor Haswell
Number of processor cores 2
Cache size L2 512 KB
L3 cache size 3 MB
Memory
Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L
The maximum size of 16 GB
Number of Slots 2
Picture
The screen is a 13.3-inch, 1366x768, widescreen
Screen type matt
LED backlight screen
Type of video adapter built-in
Video Processor Intel HD Graphics 4400
SMA Video Memory
Storage devices
Optical drive no
The volume of the drive (HDD) 500 GB
Interface Serial ATA drives
The rotation speed of the hard disk 5400 rpm
Connection
LAN / Modem network card 1000 Mb / s
Wireless communication Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0
Interfaces USB 2.0, USB 3.0x2, VGA (D-Sub), HDMI, input mic. / O. Combo on headphones, LAN (RJ-45)
Expansion slots
A device for reading flash cards
Support SD, SDHC, SDXC
Nutrition
Battery life 8.5 h
Number of battery cells 4
Battery type Li-Ion
Input Devices
Touchpad Positioning Devices
Sound
Built-in speakers are
Built-in microphone is
Additionally
The webcam is
fingerprint scanner has
Features slot lock
Dimensions (DhShhT) 326x233.5x21 mm
Weight 1.6 kg

additional information

Posted on 11/09/2014, 19:35:

I bought a few days ago the device. Judging by the pre-system it is not the newest, but the theme is still there.
everything seems to be satisfied, in addition, it is not clear from what is not going warplanes. tanchiki and go.

took the device because a small (replacement of a netbook), light (frequent business trips), as far as possible a powerful (tanchiki, planes - the ultimate dream), Windows 7, as on the need to use the electronic signature, and it only works on the seven and older

Post has been editedBarbara59 - 11.09.14, 19:39

Rep: (0)
On offsayte said he supports the following types Internal Storage
up to 500 GB SATA (7200 rpm)
320 GB up to 1 TB SATA (5400 rpm)
up to 128 GB SSD

http://store.hp.com/wc...ebook_PC_Datasheet.pdf

I am going to buy SATAIII 2.5 "SSD 240 Gb and install instead of HDD
Now here I doubt whether it will see the new laptop? May limit "up to 128 GB SSD" As for M.2 slot?

I ask to share their experiences

The feedback to a laptop writing that put a 500GB SSD at him and everything was gud (second from the top in the list).
https:? //market.yandex....s hid = 91013 & track = tabs

Has anyone tried to put it to 16GB RAM? Where can I find a list of supported motherboard operativok so as not to run into the error the BIOS at boot time (as is the case in the beginning of the topic)?

Guys, tell me where to get this device (even though the theme of half-dead, who will be responsible mb)?
That Citylink very tempting price:
http: //www.citilink.ru...bile/notebooks/279622/
in other stores, at least at 7k expensive. What is the reason?
Cant Citylink, or is it the other unreasonably inflate the price?

Perhaps in other shops you will not see k9j92ea.
Judging by the NM many sell this edition is not much more expensive
https: //market.yandex....ice&deliveryincluded=1

For almost a year I am the owner of such an animal HP ProBook 430 G2, 13.3 ", Intel Core i5 4210U, 1.7GGts, 8GB, 500GB, Intel HD Graphics 4400, Windows 8.1 k3x61es.
A couple of months ago, I added the bar RAM CRUCIAL CT102464BF160B DDR3 - 1600 8GB.
Flight of the normal limited. It works fine (test each bar about 15 hours of advanced test)
dual-channel mode is enabled by delays and operational modes are almost identical.
The only oddity SPD information on DICE is displayed only after the dream, but not every time.
When you use only native Micron always correct information.
CRUCIAL when using or sharing such strange behavior (never before have not seen).
Honestly, I do not worry much, just enough.

The interests of other, who may be tried by a M.2 SSD and IntelВ® Smart Response Technology (ISRT) disk cache?
Recently often there are situations when a quick start nouta be greatly helped.
Banal start and run WORD or Outlook sometimes reaches 5 minutes (at the right time it is).
I was plagued by doubt takehttp://ru.transcend-info.com/Products/No-642disk cache on a 32-64 GB or 256 GB of put on (also M.2) and his system.
Because on all 256 GB is not enough, and carry with them the essence of the external HDD would not be desirable.
Share OWL wisdom!

Rep: (9)
Tatara-tata, about RAM, the new laptop is turned on properly? I just delivered in due time to the plate 4 GB, but 1.5v rather than 1.35, and it is every time you turn writes about unsupported RAM, though working perfectly, you have such a warning pops up?

Messages not working properly.
The RAM voltage of 1.35, almost an exact copy of the characteristics.

On Smart Response failed to translate to the RAID accordingly, it did not work.
To make possible need raskurochit BIOS, but no desire to do.
Ordered M.2 SSD at 256GB will try to transfer the OS.

Post has been editedTheRu27 - 30.11.15, 16:29

Who I was wondering about the RAM screens attached.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

P.S. AXIS put normal flight.

Post has been editedTheRu27 - 03.12.15, 17:34
Reason for editing: Sort screenshots

Thank you, my good man! Just ordered it, I will try to hoist Debian.

* VeryGoodGuy,
Debian does not know, and worked perfectly, everything was determined immediately ubuntu 14.04 and 15.04.
I launched a Live CD.
Wi-Fi, BT worked
The graphics are not tupila.

Came this instance :) Stuck once it strips 2 on 8GB QUMO (1600Mhz / 1.35v) and Kingstone at SSD from 240Gb. Everything's cool, fly.
Debian 8.2.0 stood up without any problems. Both network cards need non-free drivers, so when you install stuck in laptop flash drive (fat32) with uncompressed
https: //packages.debia...ssie/firmware-realtek,Although this package can be put, and after installing the OS.
There are a couple of unusual moments.
1) Compared to the current working Acer P633 Travelmate this seems less visually, although they are almost identical in size. Even matrix metering). IMHO case design.
2) Keys. According to Acer accustomed peck quite hard, and there is as much afraid to do) All the keys are very soft and easy to press. We'll have to get used :)
Simple parsing scheme struck, probably will now always take corporate beeches) The typical user is now everyone is trying to tuck away accessories. Just a couple of months ago by trying to dismantle the budget Acer he died :( And this beech everything is simple - just remove the 2 bolt, pushed the cover and everything.
So happy and satisfied: rolleyes:

Hello.
11.30.15 bought a new laptop in the Citylink (Core i5 5200U, 2.2GHz, 4GB, 500GB, Intel HD Graphics 5500, Free DOS). Lenovo E31-70 chose between a subject and stopped to G2. It is noteworthy that the model k9j92ea, which according to the description producer comes with 2GB of memory (I have the brain of several shops in Moscow ruled: blush: shouting "correct inaccuracies in the description") came, bought, turn on to check the BIOS ... Seems 4GB (eyes I do not believe), I split open like a plank worth 4 GB of surprises buy another bar 4GB Crusial, stuck - works. I put vin7, updated to vin10. Laptop happy.
What he has faced during his work with him:
1) I pointed out that when using (Internet, watching movies, etc.) as if the screen brightness changes, both convulsively (on-top straight feared that with a screen that is not the case). A search revealed that to eliminate "undesirable effect" in the power supply circuit (Windows), you must disable the adaptive brightness control, and of course put the video driver from the manufacturer's website is a specific OSes.
2) Constantly caught a blue screen with an error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (rtwlane.sys) ... However, the search came to a decision (to be put in the same driver from the manufacturer's site, I probably vindovyh with the updated driver to put the upgrade on the wine 10). Now updated, there was no blue screen of 3 days.

That is not discovered for several moments, you can tell:
- we have the same backlit keyboard or not (came across the description in the online stores that supposedly is)?
- microphone. all relatives complain that I almost can not hear while talking on skype, it is necessary to unscrew the volume at on the laptop \ computer to the maximum. I can not understand the problem, setting cool. The mic is a separate driver or is it common for audio (realtek)? or a microphone such as the camera "tied"?
- on the hard disk has a section 7-plus gigabytes how the HP-shnym content (again, bought with DOS), it can bang?
- that all the same with the connector m.2 someone put SSD shawl and her system? it will be loaded with the system at all or only as manifested here used as a "cache"?

Lazyman2015 @ 12.12.2015, 20:00*
that all the same with the connector m.2 someone put SSD shawl and her system? it will be loaded with the system at all or only as here put to use as a "cache

The answer is:
TheRu27 @ 03.12.2015, 17:26*
Ordered M.2 SSD at 256GB will try to transfer the OS.

P.S. AXIS put normal flight.

Who plans to put the laptop on Debian or Ubuntu - get ready for a WiFi problems. Ubuntu 14.04 and Debian 8.2.0 determine the adapter and have the drivers for it, but the driver is not working. Network after the launch or not at all, or a minute or two there is a signal. You can take the driver out of here
https://github.com/lwfinger/rtlwifi_new
then WiFi begins to work more stable, but the adapter can fall asleep and not wake up until you reboot the laptop during downtime. Decision:
sudo echo "options rtl8723be fwlps = 0 swlps = 0">>/etc/modprobe.d/rtl8723be.conf

But WiFi so fall off from time to time for reasons not understood yet. Sitting, working day, in the evening time - the network is missing. And yet. Adapter and if does not see a network which has been in use. In that case, it takes an external adapter ZyXEL connected via USB. I sit through it, he defined benefit immediately. With him fall meet every day about. Thus the adapter 2 give a more or less stable network - falls off one - comprise other, I fell off the second - the first turn (he network is already at the time spots again).

Post has been editedVeryGoodGuy - 22.12.15, 10:44

Rep: (15)
UnderW @ 12.04.2015, 06:27*
UP! Found prozhku NotebookFanControl, there are preset for 430 G1 (for G2)

How do you start it?
On the website of the developer says that it is for the 32 bit version. I have a 64 bit does not start.
32-bit Windows does see the memory of more than 3 gig ??

Try to set the compatibility mode. On 64-bit operating normally 32-bit software in general.

Rep: (15)
Does not leave a flower, it says it is impossible to download the driver NHC
Compatibility mode is set.
What place settings?

Post has been editedpriz - 05.01.16, 21:45

I'm somewhere in the zabugrovyh Internet has found a program called HPFanControl instalyashki did not find, but I can try to throw the file from the Program Files.
Maybe she Keys does not prescribe any HZ.

Foundhttp://tpfancontrol.com/
In the basement of the page there: HPFanControl v0.62 built 20,120,617 (HPFanControl_setup.zip, 685 KB)

Post has been editedTheRu27 - 15.01.16, 02:05

Rep: (2)
Hello!
A few days ago I bought 430 probookG3 .
There are several issues on the laptop, but I want to first understand that you will be discussing, or need a new one?

I understand that nothing but the use of a new generation of processors, G3 from G2 does not differ.

Post has been editedSecond half - 20.01.16, 14:25

has 430 hp probook g2 (k9j92ea).
I want to add 4GB RAM Kingston SODIMM DDR3L-1600 4096MB PC3L-12800
and replace the hdd on ssd. be advised that it is better):
- SSD Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB 2.5 "SATAIII MLC
or
- SSD Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5 "SATAIII MLC

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/09/19, 21:41