> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Metro 2033 Wars | [IPhone], [iPad] Strategy / RPG

Rep: (1587)
Metro 2033 Wars
Version: 1.58.6
Catalog: Strategies

Last update of the game in the header:09.04.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
В«Metro 2033 WarsВ» - a computer game in the genre of strategy developed by a Russian company operating DaSuppaStudios for iOS and Android OS systems.

Description:
The player controls one of the factions, recently appeared in the subway, and now trying to survive and solve their problems. The player must capture and build stations to fight or make friends with other factions, control units and perform various tasks.

The game world lives its own life, at any time may be various events, factions at war with each other and the player has to survive in these conditions, establishing contacts with some force.

The game has more than 8 different fractions. With some of them it is possible to be friends with some fight - it all depends on the willingness of the player and diligence in establishing diplomatic relations.

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/metro-2033-wars/id893218518?mt=8

Small guides on the game
The possibility of playing for the other factions
Quality fighters in the squad!

Pumped command 20 level
Hacking at the head of Metro 2033 Wars for devices with jailbreak and without jailbreaking.

Download : Version 1.6 (from US store) premium version without any inapp
version 1.58.6
archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 21.08.16, 11:20
Reason for editing: 1.46 repak enabled gaming purchases

Yes. Departures take out. And on Air RAM is almost never there. I noted the following: most crashes when viewing fighters skills.

Rep: (1804)
* zvladlen
I agree constantly throws

Posted on 09/11/2014, 00:03:

* Dyuss,
And I have an attack fighter

* HoRRicH,
In combat skills when viewing - virtually guaranteed departures.
Because of this long defeated leaders Rats and flowers.

Rep: (9)
Guys, how to pump skills of the fighters?

Hacking at the head of Metro 2033 Wars for devices with jailbreak and without jailbreaking.
Extract the contents of the archive to a folder Metro 2033 Wars / Library / Preferences
Attached filecom.dasuppa.metro2033wars.rar(627 bytes)

Attached Image

Hacking erases gameplay
Option 2 (from version 1.3.7):Attached filecom.dasuppa.metro2033wars.rar(1000 bytes)

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 10.11.14, 07:38

* HoRRicH,
And I had to buy. Too late to see.

* Dyuss,
Well, in general, the game is worth the money, if Fixed crashes

Rep: (10)
still lacks terribly banal "save" button.

Rep: (2)
Ipad 4, crashes after 15-20 minutes after the start of the game.

* korvin123,
Game is saved at the end of the course and before the fight, is enough

Rep: (0)
Komatoz023 @ 11.09.2014, 00:52*
zvladlen, iAPCrazy head easily purchased, as well as bullets. So perhaps any other lomalka buy.

And on my iPhone 5 is not obtained even buy cartridges through IAPCrazy (((

Rep: (9)

How to install this game if Ceyla not? I went to the forum how to install games on the tablet - so there dzheil mandatory write.

* Green-Firm,
Locale breaks, but after 1st purchase repeat purchase processes buggy and Apple ID window sometimes pops up.

Posted on 11/09/2014, 12:57:

* lotr3z,
Wait when there will be in tongbu / 25rr or buy

Rep: (0)
* HoRRicH,
Thank you! Hacked lekalom, all bought with the first right)

Lost. First, rat captured all stations, then the other leader rats (one that level 20) killed YY.
The game seemed very difficult and does not forgive mistakes. I never have enough ammo.

Some tips (for those who play without cheating \ breakups and Donata, ie honest)
Build Forge at border stations. So you get a free turret and will be easier to fend off rats \ Plant \ mutants.
And further. Not all quests fall randomly. You can get them randomly passing through the different stations.
And further. Try not to lose fighters. Raskachennyh tramp will handicap the three rats!

Rep: (88)
I have now does not work locales and similar programs. Throw off, please saving early in the game with a lot of chuck heads and bought (and then set the file breaking and chapters progress flew)

Like a fool, and no problems when it was not, but now the life of me I do not understand that to the file? I'm downloading it and nothing !!!!! Where .ipa ??????

Rep: (88)
* Vyzhla,
Try to add the extension ipa downloaded file

Post has been editedafraa - 11.09.14, 20:24

* afraa,
thank you good man: thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 13:21