> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Metro 2033 Wars | [IPhone], [iPad] Strategy / RPG

Rep: (1577)
Metro 2033 Wars
Version: 1.58.6
Catalog: Strategies

Last update of the game in the header:09.04.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
В«Metro 2033 WarsВ» - a computer game in the genre of strategy developed by a Russian company operating DaSuppaStudios for iOS and Android OS systems.

Description:
The player controls one of the factions, recently appeared in the subway, and now trying to survive and solve their problems. The player must capture and build stations to fight or make friends with other factions, control units and perform various tasks.

The game world lives its own life, at any time may be various events, factions at war with each other and the player has to survive in these conditions, establishing contacts with some force.

The game has more than 8 different fractions. With some of them it is possible to be friends with some fight - it all depends on the willingness of the player and diligence in establishing diplomatic relations.

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/metro-2033-wars/id893218518?mt=8

Small guides on the game
The possibility of playing for the other factions
Quality fighters in the squad!

Pumped command 20 level
Hacking at the head of Metro 2033 Wars for devices with jailbreak and without jailbreaking.

Download : Version 1.6 (from US store) premium version without any inapp
version 1.58.6
archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 21.08.16, 11:20
Reason for editing: 1.46 repak enabled gaming purchases

I'd add: the game purchased (33 rubles), while it is pleasant. A mixture of tactical RPGs and strategy. If you can help with the ipa - attach to the cap.

Rep: (0)
A A4GAME and Dmitry Glukhov know that they have stolen the name and so on?

So they share and develop it.
Coming soon out of the game in the big blind.
While pilot launch on Apple and robots.

Dyuss @ 09.09.2014, 22:55*
So they share and develop it.
Coming soon out of the game in the big blind.
While pilot launch on Apple and robots.

BB is Big Brother (PC)?
That well, that's a week like Redux left. Oh, that's if the game was really on A4GAME, with its real atmosphere, and not just another trash ...

* IllusionSoftworks,
The game is not trash. Not worth it compared to the Subway in the big blind. It is rather a strategy with the incremental battles.
By the way, often crashes.

Dyuss @ 09.09.2014, 23:20*
The game is not trash. Not worth it compared to the Subway in the big blind. It is rather a strategy with the incremental battles.
By the way, often crashes.

pour bought ipa, or kryaknite it ...: rolleyes: pozyazya. Though let's see what it is. I'm generally a big fan of the series of books M2033, and the game in 2033 and LL love, and this game is not understandable

And judging by the screen in the dummy cap (Monster from m2033 / LL) is not similar at all, but at the avatar - generally some Gadget of Chip and Dale

Post has been editedIllusionSoftworks - 09.09.14, 23:30

Rep: (110)
It is difficult to form an opinion about the game. There Donat, is not it? It is generally a strong effect on the game and it is not clear yet. And as the plot / graph: rolleyes:

I play the ninth game day. Subway map dynamic. All go, something to do. There are in addition to the main quest more. The game is made on the engine, Unity and picture-in-combat beautiful. Voiced in Russian (units). The game is worth 33 rubles, and 99 more are asked to pay extra for dopglavy. More Donut is not felt. Fights walkthroughs, something reminiscent of Heroes 6 BB. All the men in my team is pumped with every fight and get extra perks / skills. The same can be said about all the other monsters / fractions. many buildings can be built on each station. Odie give access to new units, other diplomacy / trade / profit and so on.

Rep: (110)
* Dyuss,
Raspiarili here, you see, the game: D now buy exactly)

Rep: (19)
Maybe a video of the gameplay is still?) And then I could not find anything on it in the spaces of the Internet)

It is better to fill someone ipa, on android branch there is ank ..

* Dyuss,
I'm not a PR} -) like tactical RPG. And the price tag of 33 ruble is not a pity.

* VivaLaRoms,
Google. Video Battle seen exactly.

* IllusionSoftworks,
We've got iOS. We do not mind 33 rubles: popcorm:

Oh, what a pity that the iPad only (((

Rep: (513)
Dyuss @ 10.09.2014, 08:17*
And the price tag of 33 ruble is not a pity.

I'm glad that costs only 33 rubles. And no, even 99 for all episodes.

Question: what can be bought for 33 rubles, that's a lot? A couple of hours is enough?

Posted on 10/09/2014, 10:26:

Green-Firm @ 10.09.2014, 18:13*
Oh, what a pity that the iPad only (((

If there dzheil, it's not a problem.

Rep: (5)
People, can someone tell me how to install this game on the iphone? Or it is not real? Jail is.

alsex13 @ 10.09.2014, 18:35*
People, can someone tell me how to install this game on the iphone? Or it is not real? Jail is.

Speak toto thisuser.

* Dragy,
Hard to tell. I have not moved in the second chapter, although the game long enough.

Dyuss @ 10.09.2014, 18:50*
Hard to tell. I have not moved in the second chapter, although the game long enough.

I see ... at the moment trying to crack ipa, but my hands are the curves ...

Rep: (5)
Dragy @ 10.09.2014, 11:26*
If there dzheil, it's not a problem.

Please tell me how to install the game on your phone !!!

Rep: (13)
alsex13 @ 10.09.2014, 14:54*

Please tell me how to install the game on your phone !!!

Need ipa file that would install it, the topic is not here yet

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 22:35