iPhone 6 Plus (2014) - Discussion | Diagonal 5.5 / Apple A8 / 1 GB

Rep: (468)
iPhone 6 Plus (2014) - Discussion
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | iOS 10.x.x - discussion | IPhone Wallpaper | IPhone battery life

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
Characteristics and specifications:
Apple.com
General characteristics
GSM standard 900/1800/1900, 3G, LTE
Support for LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29
Smartphone type
IOS 8 operating system
Body type classic
Body material aluminum
Mechanical control
SIM card type nano SIM
The number of SIM-cards 1
Weight 172 g
Dimensions (WxHxT) 77.8x158.1x7.1 mm
Screen
Screen type color IPS, touch
Type of touch screen multitouch, capacitive
5.5 inch diagonal.
Image size 1080x1920
Number of pixels per inch (PPI) 401
Automatic screen rotation is
Calls
Type of melodies polyphonic, MP3-melodies
Vibrate is
Multimedia features
Camera 8 million pixels., Built-in flash
Camera features autofocus, optical stabilization
Face recognition
Video recording is
Max. 1920x1080 video resolution
Max. video frame rate of 60 frames / s
Geo Tagging is
The front camera is, 1.2 million pixels.
Audio MP3, AAC, WAV
Dictaphone is
3.5 mm headphone jack
Connection
Interfaces Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, USB, NFC
USB charging
Satellite navigation GPS / GLONASS
A-GPS system is
Internet access WAP, GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA +, DC HSDPA
POP / SMTP, HTML protocol support
Modem is
Synchronization with the computer is
Memory and processor
Apple A8 processor
The amount of internal memory 16, 64, 128 GB
No memory card slot
Nutrition
Battery type Li-Ion
Non-removable battery
Talk time 24 hours
Standby time 384 h
80 hours listening time
Other features
Speakerphone (built-in speaker)
Voice dialing, voice control
There is an autodial
Light sensors, proximity, gyroscope, compass, barometer, fingerprint reading
Notebook and organizer
Search by book is
Organizer alarm clock, calculator, task scheduler
Additional Information
Features available in three colors: silver, gold, gray; slow-motion mode - 240 frames per second; connector - Lightning; Pay mobile payment system; A8 64-bit processor + M8 coprocessor
Announcement date (gmd) 2014-09-09
Reviews
Reviews

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 18:34
Reason for editing: Added reviews

Rep: (3)
* A.R.S,

All you have correctly written three different labeling ROSTEST is, it is because the phone color - gray, silver and Gold. But cheap sell only gray color;)

Good evening, forum users. I read four pages poslelnie, no conclusions can not do for themselves. On my hands usually 6 to 16 GB of memory, all suits except the memory. The question whether or not to change the usual 6 to 6+ memory to 64GB, the price tag was too tempting. Can anyone gash video can work on 6+ 10ayosi? Thanks for answers)

Rep: (1614)
Kemry @ 19.02.17, 19:23*
Add a little

"And why do you Lada Vesta? Add a little and get better sports Maserati."

If we talk about the restored official model "as new", the 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus costs 32,000 rubles.

To my mind,Little add - will not work.
Arsen_M @ 19.02.17, 18:12*
The question whether or not to change the usual 6 to 6+ memory to 64GB, the price tag was too tempting.

Well here is how it is:
+ Big screen
+ Camera with OIS
+ Big battery
- not convenient for one hand
- may have less performance
Arsen_M @ 19.02.17, 18:12*
Can anyone gash video can work on 6+ 10ayosi?

In the Youtube video is only about 10 iOS Beta 1 found :-(

Post has been editedA.R.S - 19.02.17, 20:31

Rep: (121)
* A.R.S, Yes, normally it plows. There mikrolagi. I do not know how to find fault, it would be annoying. I would have continued to use if not presented s +. But he's at the wife. Often I take into the hands of the music requested to fill in what else to do. No problem. With regard to the new. I have two of the five children. Maybe lucky but it's okay. One 1.5, another a little more than a year. There were no problems.

Post has been editedTheBat1972 - 19.02.17, 22:39

* Kemry,

Add a little and buy the latest model's seven, and it is an old 2016,:. D

Stupid advice ((You probably does not understand the current state of the market .... 6 Plus now you can take a 26-thousand. 7 and starts from soroketa o.O

Rep: (0)
I wonder how the device works by 10 axis. would prsmotret video review.

Rep: (1606)
In order to dot the ГЇ when buying remanufactured 6+.
It so happens that Apple changes the design models without s, and much menyat filling in with the s models. Therefore, models without s always been some schools with the assembly (antennageyt in 4ok, paint peeling off in 5ok). 6ok problem - they can bend. Yes, in normal use, it is unlikely to happen, but there is one thing: at the location where it will fold on the board is the controller stitch. One slight flexion / extension, second, third - and a year and a half of active Hughes, you are virtually guaranteed to get a non-working touch, and repair requires soldering and nehily worth the money. In 6+ restored using old motherboard. Yes, they are tested for performance, but who knows - maybe a year yuzali bodies, and the board on the last isdyhanii. You buy the iPhone with the motherboard and voila - a month does not work for touch. Of course you replace the bodies under warranty ... at exactly the same phone at the same time bomb. You need it - decide for yourself.
Second but - as I mentioned earlier, in models without updating s iron weakly: really powerful 6ke A8 A7 5s at 20-25%. But 6+ resolution greater than the 5s on pixels at exactly 4 times and it is similar to a resolution of at aypadov with the retina. It would seem - the same aypad Air 1/2 mini A7 is quite a good living on the ITS 10. But there is one feature that stretches from the time of first aypada with retina-screen: the heap progressive image is rendered in 1024x768, and the text is superimposed at 2048x1536. It turns sharp text and a normal picture, because the screen is small. But such is not under the iPhone, and all programs are running in the fair 2272h1280 - so where in the program on aypad Air is a small podlag, 6+ zalagaet. This is especially a good feeling in heavy games: in the same nfs fps at 6+ in the area of ​​20, barely playable. And Eire picture a little bit worse, but the FPS considerably higher, about 30. Given the fact that the heavy prog more - 6+ tossing and turning slower and slower.
As a result, IMHO - I would have to take 6+ did not: it is enough to pay 5-7k and take 6s +, where problems with the case solved, and iron pulls the authorization.

* M.E.S,
All anything, but in the large stores of the PCT, for example, that the letter "C" - the price of iPhone 6s Plus 32 gigabytes of about 50 thousand

but the iPhone 6 Plus (which is 16, up to 64 GB) costs about 30 thousand

And this price difference - it is a very significant

in fact - 30 thousand rubles.. the price just a good phone, 50 thousand. rub. - a flagship level of prices, it is very expensive
M.E.S @ 21.02.17, 00:22*
Another feature, which stretches from the time of first aypada with retina-screen: the heap progressive image is rendered in 1024x768 and 2048x1536 in text superimposed. It turns sharp text and a normal picture, because the screen is small. But such is not under the iPhone, and all programs are running in the fair 2272h1280

here it is what's going on ... and then all think - why in 6+ a type powerful A8 have any problems if iPads Air at a low chip the A7 - runs smartly ... and resolution he also considerable .. .

I thought just that iOS differently optimized for iPhone and iPad ... but it's what's wrong!

A.R.S @ 21.02.17, 01:32*
but in the large stores of the PCT
you can get a year warranty instead of two and buy Gray phone at 10-15 frames cheaper 64 GB version 6s + starts at 42k, 16 GB all of 35. And here is the difference in price with 6+ much smaller, and the sense to overpay for s more.
A.R.S @ 21.02.17, 01:32*
I thought just that iOS differently optimized for iPhone and iPad ... but it's what's wrong!
it is this: in order aypad 3 with his A5H somehow worked for Apple and went on to such tricks. And though since then it's been 5 years in the case of heavy software situation has not changed: to aypad about each other with A9H in NSF picture is a "block" than on my 6s + A9, and in a direct comparison can be seen - the there are still games in Nativ on iPads do not go. But FPS on iPads above, although in this case it is not particularly critical.

Post has been editedM.E.S - 21.02.17, 01:52

* M.E.S,
so the difference is only in the games? in the browser and iPhone 6+ sots.progah will work at / better Aypada Air or is not?

* A.R.S,
safari and standard programs - essentially the same (the difference in performance percents, as I mentioned earlier, small), third-party programs - depending on how the developer did.

Rep: (21)
Today became the owner of this devaysa 27990. change your lg x power. Very cool! Everything works smoothly and quickly. Amazing photo! Sound like a portable speaker!

Rep: (1)
Hello! A few days ago bought a 6+, all is certainly cool, but it really lags compared to 5s. can someone put 10.3? as the situation there? or you can just forget about the fact that the phone has to work smoothly?

* LifePeople, It has been updated to the latest version, all the flies

vitexes @ 22.02.17, 02:22*
It has been updated to the latest version

He did not like the work on the device 10.2.1. He wants to know whether better at 10.3. Already has a beta version 10.3 and some brave souls put these beta :-) iOS feature 10.3 - it made a new file system that needs to be faster.

A.R.S @ 22.02.17, 03:43*
which should be faster
it just speeds up the loading and opening programs. Lags in animation, she will not be able to remove alas.

vitexes @ 22.02.2017, 03:22*
* LifePeople, It has been updated to the latest version, all the flies

Well, it depends what to compare) in my opinion, it is not the smart phone.

Posted on 02/22/2017, 10:51:

A.R.S @ 22.02.2017, 03:43*
He did not like the work on the device 10.2.1. He wants to know whether better at 10.3. Already has a beta version 10.3 and some brave souls put these beta :-) iOS feature 10.3 - it made a new file system that needs to be faster.

That's right, hoping that something will change

Posted on 02/22/2017, 10:52:

M.E.S @ 22.02.2017, 09:59*
it just speeds up the loading and opening programs. Lags in animation, she will not be able to remove alas.

It turns out that the lag will be as well?
Just unclear to me why the phone works perfectly smoothly, then it podlagivaet. In my opinion, all the same optimization is lame

LifePeople @ 22.02.17, 10:51*
It turns out that the lag will be as well?
What for you is a lag? Freezes animations? If yes - change fs does not remove them.

M.E.S @ 22.02.2017, 10:56*
What for you is a lag? Freezes animations? If yes - change fs does not remove them.

Yes, it lags animation and enrage :(
It's time to sell)

* LifePeople, where you lag? I did not notice that at all. Maybe it's after the android so it seems? In what application you have a problem? I want to download and check out

Post has been editedvitexes - 22.02.17, 11:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/03/20, 20:45