> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Nokia Lumia 730/735 - Discussion | Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM / 735 LTE

Rep: (596)
Smartphone talkNokia Lumia 730 DUAL SIM and Nokia Lumia 735 LTE
PictureNokia Lumia 730, Nokia Lumia 735
Smartphone : Description 730 | Description 735 | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage
General : Windows 10 Mobile | Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ пїЅ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General Flashing 730 Issues пїЅ | General questions flashing 735 пїЅ | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Attached Image

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" for promotionPicturereputation.
If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!
Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations, we have the appropriate sections!

We hide screenshots and great texts under the spoiler, how to do it is written here.Working with Images on the forum (Post # 14041004)
Screenshots that are not under the spoiler will be deleted without warning.

Before you ask a question about Windows Phone 8 - carefully studying Full Windows Phone 8 FAQ

Specifications
    CPU
    Model: Qualcomm Snapdragon в„ў 400
    Features: Quad-core 1.2 GHz

Memory
    RAM (RAM): 1 GB
    Flash (ROM): 8 GB
    Cloud (Sky Drive): 15 GB
    Memory Card Type: MicroSD (max. 128Gb)

Camera
    Main camera: 6.7 megapixels, PureView, Carl Zeiss
    Camera flash type: LED flash
    Camera Features: Back-illuminated Camera Sensor, True 16: 9 Sensor
    Auxiliary cameras: Wide-angle camera Full HD 5 megapixels

Display
    Size: 4.7 "
    Resolution: HD (1280 x 720)
    Pixel Density: 316 ppi
    Matrix view: ClearBlack, OLED
    Color: TrueColor (24-bit / 16M)
    Ratio: 16: 9
    Technologies: Brightness control, Refresh rate 60 Hz, Additional functions allowing to work in bright sunlight, Corning Gorilla 3 Glass, Easy to clean, High brightness mode, Wide viewing angle, Scratch-resistant glass, Double touch to switch on.

Dimensions
    It is long: 134,7 mm
    Width: 68.5 mm
    Thickness: 8.7 mm
    Weight: 130.4 g

Sensors and buttons
    Touchscreen: High sensitive touch screen
    Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Orientation sensor, Proximity sensor, Compass
    Physical buttons: Volume keys, On / off key

Connections
    SIM card type: Micro-SIM
    Dual SIM cards: Using two SIM cards in standby mode
    Charger connector: Micro USB
    Audio and video connectors: 3.5 mm audio jack
    System Connectors: Micro-USB-B
    USB: USB 2.0
    Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
    Wi-Fi: WLAN IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
    NFC
    Other Wireless Device Connections: Screen Projection

cellular
    WCDMA network: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1900 MHz, 2100 MHz
    GSM network: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz

GPS and navigation
    Positioning technologies: A-GLONASS, A-GPS, BeiDou,
    Positioning based on information from a Wi-Fi network and a cellular network

Battery and autonomy
    Battery: BV-T5A
    Battery capacity: 2220 mAh
    Removable battery: Yes
    Standby time (maximum): 25 days.
    Maximum talk time on 2G network: 22 hours
    Maximum talk time on 3G: 17 hours
    Maximum time on the Internet via cellular network: 8.5 hours
    Maximum Internet browsing time via Wi-Fi connection: 10.5 hours
    Wireless charging: Yes

Utility

Wireless charging on the NL730DS
Questions on the SIM-Lock askhere
Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Discussion
Windows 10 Technical Preview Discussion
Error synchronizing with google account.
And do not forget to readForum Rules

Post has been editedUncle - 19.05.17, 17:43

Rep: (7)
Nostaw @ 06/18/19, 08:11*
I think everyone read it already !?
Since New Year, Vatsap will not have Lumiya on any model .. After Instagram, this was quite expected. 5 years smart, and he is like new - still live, live ... Alas, there is no alternative anymore - Android or a stub .. o.O

About six months ago I switched to meizu 16th with flyme, quite usably, not everything is so scary. It depends on the shell, you need to choose to taste. And yes, I’ll have to go over.

Rep: (32)
Myilich @ 06/19/19, 16:15*
I think there are many people who do not need dumps of Internet garbage, but as a simple dialer, the Lumiya is unkillable and can still work in such hands for a long time my 735 and it works and everyone is very happy

I agree with you all 100 ..: yes2:

Rep: (1)
Who else switched to? I've been looking at the Asus zenfone max pro m1

Rep: (28)
Ali sells 8,000 remnants of Asus Zenfone4 ​​ZE554KL, the flagship of the end of 17 years, the devices were released in mid-2018, the Taiwanese version with NFC, the phone is smart, the only negative is that there is no 20th band. Wife bought green, black for himself.

Rep: (29)
The battery died, bought a new one

Bought back in April.
I read a lot of reviews about different crafts. Even on expensive batteries there were complaints as well as on a full leftist for 200r.

Bought for 411. The battery turned out to be good. He keeps a couple of days with a child with a selfie, photos and videos and toys.

For the story, I took a picture of an old battery. Not Microsoft, but Nokia. Inside the battery from Samsung
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
I do not quite understand only, WhatsApp will only disconnect on Win 8.1, or on Win 10 too?
Now I use Win 8.1, then as I press it I thought it’s easy to switch to Win 10 and still use it for a while. Or is it all, there is no way out?

Rep: (4)
Vallker @ 07/14/19, 09:19*
It’s easy to switch to Win 10 and still use it for a while.

Alas, apparently, Win Mobile time is up. It's time to switch to Andryusha :(
Although neither Viber nor Cart warn yet. WhatsApp runs ahead of the engine :)

Post has been editedchomitch - 14.07.19, 10:00

Does not everyone have an outlook account? And the phone book numbers were saved in Outlook how to re-register an account on Google? Do not manually rewrite, maybe through what software you can ...

Rep: (150)
How to google an account on Google?
eg,read

Kopylovaa @ 06/24/19, 00:41*
Who else switched to?

CityLink now Yandex phone condoles. 4 gig of RAM, 64 ROM, NFC, fast charge, separate DAC for headphones. And all this splendor for 8 sput.

* chomitch I’m just trying it now. There are also buns from Yandex in the form of a cache when using Yandex money.

* kopylovaa, Does not everyone have an outlook account? And the phone book numbers were saved in Outlook how to re-register an account on Google? Do not manually rewrite, maybe through what software you can ... I went into the account via onedrive

Rep: (150)
* kopylovaa, above so!

There are also buns from Yandex in the form of a cache when using Yandex money

There, it seems, Yandex nishtyakov slept well: six months I +, 300 rubles to Y. Taxi, unlimited storage for photos.

I’m just trying it now.

And what, how are your impressions compared to your beloved Lumiya? Autonomy is much worse?

* chomitch
For the price that I now normally think. The screen is large, you need to get used to it, the battery lasts for 1.5 - 2 somewhere. But I do not plan to leave Lumiya, I will leave it as a dialer.

* panivan ,
Panivan @ 07/10/19, 23:54 *
The battery died, bought a new one
Spoiler
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32866044252.html
Bought back in April.
I have been using smart for 4.5 years now, my native battery is still alive. Charges up to 100 percent?
In parallel, I use Asus, Microsoft installed the launcher, there are no tiles, but also a slightly different perception of Android ...

Rep: (29)
* nostaw , yes, charges up to 100%
The old battery lasted about 5 years of intensive use. In the end, it degraded very quickly.

Panivan @ 07/18/19, 0:05*
In the end, it degraded very quickly.
Yes, a similar situation, per night for 25 percent .. I will order ..

Rep: (2)
* nostaw I recommend Square Home 3 Launcher. The tiles are live, notifications are displayed on tiles, gallery tiles scroll through the photo. Winfon interface: main window with tiles and a window with a list of applications, you can add a window with contacts. I myself, as I left Winfon, use this launcher.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDemon's eye - 19.07.19, 12:05

Rep: (0)
When you make a video call via Skype, you can’t see the other person, only your image in the corner is visible. Instead of the video of the interlocutor, a circle is spinning in the center of the screen. In Settings - Privacy - Camera is allowed Skype to use the camera. There are 2 identical smartphones - such a problem on everyone.
Windows 10 Mobile version 1607 build 10.0.14393.2551, Skype 12.1815.210.1000 (update is no longer possible)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 10:54 PM