[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3541
Check in: 16.03.09
Honor 8 FRD-L09

DiscussionBB-mobile Techno 8.0 3G
PictureBB-mobile TM859H Techno 8.0 3G
Description | Discussion

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional Information:
Screen "straight from Korea"
If people are “met by clothes,” then the first impression of the tablet definitely depends on the quality of its display. The bb-mobile Techno 8.0 3G, unlike most of the low-end models on the market, is equipped not with a simple and cheap TFT-TN screen, but with high-quality IPS with HD resolution. Directly exactly as bright and clear as in the similar Samsung GALAXY Tab, and even from the same manufacturer (Samsung). The diagonal of 8 inches and the aspect ratio of the screen make the case compact - it is quite convenient to hold the device with one hand.

Iron does not disappoint!
A common "disease" of most budget tablets from China is weak iron and, accordingly, frequent freezing and slowdown. In some instances, even the menu tabs do not turn over smoothly, but with delays. This happens because the manufacturer in the pursuit of maximum price reduction uses the cheapest components. Processors from Chinese manufacturers (like Alwinnder) instead of top solutions from Qualcomm (USA) and MediaTek (Taiwan), or old MediaTek models, and RAM modules of only 512 MB are used.
In bb-mobile they know that this cannot be saved: Techno 8.0 3G works on the basis of a modern 4-core MediaTek processor (Taiwan, not China) and has a whole 1 GB of RAM. Accordingly, the tablet will effortlessly handle both 3D toys and HD video playback.

The tablet can be used as a regular phone. But the manufacturer has released a whole series of bluetooth headsets in the form of a miniature tube (mini phones). You can use them for voice calls.
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNatacha - 26.03.15, 12:58
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section
d1mann
Message#102
28.04.16, 10:20
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 75
Check in: 26.10.13
LG G2

* frog,I tried and turned off the charge and turned on with the extinguished screen, still such a speed, the charger is not native, it was lost somewhere, but with the same characteristics as the native 5c 2a
stratoskop
Message#103
28.04.16, 18:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 236
Check in: 12.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

* d1mann,
Check cable / programmatically view charging current
d1mann
Message#104
28.04.16, 18:35
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 26.10.13
LG G2

* stratoskop,I use this cable to charge the phone, I tried 2 different cables and 2 different charges
frog
Message#105
29.04.16, 15:03
user
[offline]

Messages 2963
Check in: 22.09.05
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

I use this cable to charge the phone

Read at your leisure, you can make the necessary picture.
http://rones.su/techno...mobilynika-po-usb.html
tseba89
Message#106
06.05.16, 17:35
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 03.02.16
ZTE V5 RedBull

Help me find the firmware on BB-mobile Techno 9.7 3G TM056U
frog
Message#107
10.05.16, 14:44
user
[offline]

Messages 2963

Tseba89 @ 05/06/2016, 17:35*
help find firmware

There is such a topic, there and look.
serhioboos
Message#108
02.06.16, 16:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 30.03.13

Good day to all. Can anyone tell me where to find drivers for this device ???
bb-mobile techno 8.0 3G TM859H

The port is not determined, but I would like to take it out of the brick!

Win 10 x64 OC costs.

Post has been editedserhioboos - 02.06.16, 16:29
frog
Message#109
21.06.16, 09:59
user
[offline]

Messages 2963

where to find drivers

Under 64x did not get up, but it can get thereSP_Flash_Tool is the flash driver for MTK smartphones.
stratoskop
Message#110
10.08.16, 08:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 236
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

I'll write a small report on how I changed the battery and broke the touchscreen: rofl :: russian_ru:
I took a two-wire battery for 4000 Chinese mAh (native three-wire). First I threw a plus and a minus - the tablet did not start. Soldered the controller from the old battery - the corpse did not come to life. I returned the native controller of the new battery, threw a plus, a minus, and threw a jumper on the minus pin (white) with a 15 kOhm resistor. The battery started up, charging started working, even reports of overheating of the battery do not crash. By the way, the resistance between the minus and the zero (white wire) is 8 kOhm on my own controller, but I haven’t found such a suitable resistor in myself.
I broke the touchscreen: angry: when I was already assembling the cover on the snaps - I pressed on the glass (be careful - it is very gentle!).
I chase the battery, if everything is ok, I'll try to order and change the touch. : rolleyes:

Post has been editedstratoskop - 10.08.16, 15:14
TAI
Message#111
22.11.16, 10:03
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 16.12.10
Fly Evo Energie 4 IQ4501

I'll write and how I changed the battery. Found 3 wire (https: //www.aliexpress...ablet/32596817316.html), it was perfect in size, there was nothing to measure in capacity, but it seemed to hold on longer than the new one held.
While waiting for a new battery, the old one swelled incredibly, that they ate and pulled the tablet out of its case, and a large black spot appeared on the screen (then cured with a suction cup).
I put a new battery, turned it on, there is a download sound, and the screen is dark blue, the rezet did not help. In the internet I found that I may need to restart the screen by disconnecting-connecting the cable. I tried, it turned out the tablet earned. :)
Egorka21213
Message#112
11.12.16, 12:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 255
Check in: 17.02.13

Tell me the entrance to the recovery

--------------------
From the creator of the new folder and new folder 2 Meet: New folder 3 !!!
“I’m not offended, I’m not bothering anyone, I'm fixing the primus”
What can I help? ...
0 Maklaud0
Message#113
12.12.16, 11:03
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 15.04.15

Hello everyone and all the good, only I didn’t do good, but the floor turned out to be a brick, the bb-mobile Techno Topol 'LTE (TQ863Q) machine, it’s a pity that the device like it happened to me and therefore the owners of this Please share the firmware via SP_Flash_Tool, if there is no firmware, you can have a backup with a preloader and _scatter.txt, I will be very happy and grateful for the firmware
stratoskop
Message#114
14.02.17, 09:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 236
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

Changed the touch. Tookhere. Quality product. While he was changing, he cursed the Chinese: they put the touch on the superglue, they didn’t take off at the top: they overheated the plastic frame (made of g.na), swam and the touch didn’t fit tightly to it. My advice: if you break the glass - throw this device in the trash) :-D
frog
Message#115
14.02.17, 14:55
user
[offline]

Messages 2963

My advice: if you break the glass - throw this device in the trash

Well, I do not know, it is changing normally, without problems.
Why did you do that?
AlexanderL
Message#116
06.05.18, 07:12
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic is closeddue to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"

6 pagesV  « < 4 5 6 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 20:58