> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Adguard | Ad blocker

Rep: (465)
AdGuard for Android
Version: 3.1

Last update of the program in the header:20.06.2019

Attached Image

Short description:
AdGuard is the best choice for protecting against malware and getting rid of intrusive ads. Does not require ROOT.
Description

Adguard - This is a one-of-a-kind Internet filter that protects you from omnipresent advertising, malicious and phishing sites, online tracking and much more. AdGuard will really cope with blocking absolutely all types of online advertising, speed up page loading, save traffic, and increase the protection of your device against possible threats. AdGuard uses a unique technology that allows you to filter the traffic of your device for which ROOT rights are not required. The speed of filtering will not depend on the work of the VPN server, since it is located directly on your device.

Additional Information

Android required: 5.0+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Adguard Software Limited
Package Name: com.adguard.android
Representatives on the forum: avatar_adg , Babylondreams , zebrum , Thehasagi , VasilyBagirov , Alfacentaura , Chinask1
Homepage: https://adguard.com/
Technical support: [email protected]
Amazon Appstore: Download
Why we are not on Google Play read here.

Screenshots

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Polls:
Attached Image

note

Competent and detailed description of the problem is the first step to its possible solution.
  • Messages that do not contain a detailed description of the problem and the device may not be answered.
  • The topic does not discuss issues of buying a license and versions for other operating systems.
  • The topic does not discuss questions about the performance of checks of various anti-banners on specialized advertising sites.
  • MaximaTelecom (and their MT_FREE access point), as well as other public wireless access points to the city metro Internet network, do not allow AdGuard to work, and, as a result, the application most likely will not block ads.
  • YouTube ads are not blocked.
  • The program is not intended to bypass regional locks! To do this, useother methods.
  • The topic is the developer of the application. It is forbidden to publish and discuss hacked software (warez).
  • All versions are posted only by the application developer.

What browsers are not supported by Adguard?

In general, Adguard cannot filter browser traffic with traffic compression. The only browser with such a function that we can filter is Google Chrome.

Opera
Adguard can filter Opera browser traffic if you are not using compression mode. Otherwise, the traffic is compressed so that its filtering becomes impossible.

Opera Mini
Opera Mini browser always compresses traffic, so Adguard cannot filter it.

UC Browser
Adguard can filter the UC Browser in case you are not using Speed ​​Mode or Fast Mode. Otherwise, the traffic is partially compressed and encrypted, so Adguard cannot filter it.

Puffin browser
Puffin browser always compresses traffic, so Adguard cannot filter it.

useful links
List of changes caps
Legend:[+] - added; [^] - updated; [~] - corrections.

[2019-06-28] //
- survey completed. The results are placed in the spoiler "Screenshots"
[2019-06-20] //
- version updated to 3.1
- removed spoiler with a list of changes
- Download spoiler removed, download links are "out"
- corrected link to contact with the curator of the topic
- the list of changes in the English language is transferred to useful links
- list of past versions moved to useful links
- reorganization of the topic header, content unification

DOWNLOAD
Version: 3.1 Adguard (Post Calcex # 85758649)

Post has been editedRoman_savagemessiahzine.com - 28.06.19, 08:58
Reason for editing: 3.1 added

Rep: (567)
Avatar_adg @ 10/30/2015, 1:18 PM*
Can you send a log? I want to read.

It is necessary to catch the moment when, as I believe, the system counter started and perform the actions from the instructions in the header?
But will not the switching of the logging result in the stop of the counter (as happens, as I believe, when the Adguard is off / on)?
Or switch logging and wait for the moment "x" and detect the approximate time of development?

Mihail_IvM @ 10/30/2015, 4:26 PM*
It is necessary to catch the moment when, as I believe, the system counter started and perform the actions from the instructions in the header?
But will not the switching of the logging result in the stop of the counter (as happens, as I believe, when the Adguard is off / on)?
Or switch logging and wait for the moment "x" and detect the approximate time of development?

Yes, no, you can just pull out the entire log for today, I will see if there is anything suspicious.

Rep: (540)

byreference
already 21% on the top man’s beta

Attached Image

Rep: (0)

Thank! Then wait for the logs from* Mihail_IvM, and if everything is OK there, roll out the release.

Please return 2 Exceptions to the Firewall Exception: Dr. Tariff and Dr. Tariff Unlocker, but before that they regularly worked together with your application, because they were in exceptions, and now they give an error connecting to the server even when the firewall is turned off, but when adguard is activated, but as adguard you disconnect completely, they start to work properly again!

link
already 21% on the top man’s beta

Downloading is fine, it probably doesn’t have Wi-Fi, but 3G basically.
https: //kb.adguard.com...d-trfik-i-resurs-btrei

Posted 10/30/2015 16:49 PM:

Please return 2 Exceptions to the Firewall Exception: Dr. Tariff and Dr. Tariff Unlocker, but before that they regularly worked together with your application, because they were in exceptions, and now they give an error connecting to the server even when the firewall is turned off, but when adguard is activated, but as adguard you disconnect completely, they start to work properly again!

And if the firewall is turned on, but the advertising filtering is turned off for them?

Rep: (540)

Yes, mostly 3G, thanks for the reply

EVM-989-52945
10 min. log, where (like) with inc. Edgard packs go, and off. skips occasionally. The situation arose, almost immediately after the connection. in-net.
The log was sent erroneously after switching the logging to the default state. Is this significant?

Post has been editedMihail_IvM - 30.10.15, 16:55

Downloading is fine, it probably doesn’t have Wi-Fi, but 3G basically.
https: //kb.adguard.com...d-trfik-i-resurs-btrei

Posted 10/30/2015 16:49 PM:

And if the firewall is turned on, but the advertising filtering is turned off for them?

It's useless, the problem would be solved so easily, I would not write)

Mihail_IvM @ 10/30/2015, 16:52*
EVM-989-52945
10 min. log, where (like) with inc. Edgard packs go, and off. skips occasionally. The situation arose, almost immediately after the connection. in-net.
The log was sent erroneously after switching the logging to the default state. Is this significant?

It's good that I waited for the log :) There are still problems, we'll fix it.

After sending the first log incl. still on the record. This log does not send?

Mihail_IvM @ 10/30/2015, 5:09 PM*
After sending the first log incl. still on the record. This log does not send?

No, everything is clear :)

Glad to help a good cause)

It's useless, the problem would be solved so easily, I would not write)

And where to find DrTariff Unlocker?

Version 2.1.248:
https://github.com/Adg…/releases/tag/2.1.248R

Already available through checking for updates in the beta update channel.

[Fixed] Unable to download file larger than 2Gb
https://github.com/Adg...dForAndroid/issues/148

[Fixed] [Critical] Wakelock when half-closed connections occur
https://github.com/Adg...dForAndroid/issues/137

[Fixed] Compatibility issue with My JDownloader
https://github.com/Adg...dForAndroid/issues/135

[Fixed] Crash application when checking whether the application is in the background
https://github.com/Adg...dForAndroid/issues/149

Posted 10/30/2015 7:27 PM:

* Mihail_IvM,

I beg you to check this version :)

Post has been editedavatar_adg - 30.10.15, 19:27

Yes of course. Immediately put logging (?)

Mihail_IvM @ 10/30/2015, 19:53*
Yes of course. Immediately put logging (?)

By the way, yes, it makes sense. Still, if you again feel that the packets are blunt - do not chop off Adguard, it is better to wait a moment, it should be fixed up.

Avatar_adg @ 10/30/2015, 5:56 PM*
Still, if you again feel that the packets are blunt - do not chop off Adguard, it is better to wait a moment, it should be fixed up.

Well, yes - I waited. Now I will not turn it off at all (if I understood correctly, now it is not necessary)

Mihail_IvM @ 10/30/2015, 20:01*
Well, yes - I waited. Now I will not turn it off at all (if I understood correctly, now it is not necessary)

Yeah, yes, that's right :)

Avatar_adg @ 10/30/2015, 5:56 PM*
if again you feel that the packages are stupid - do not chop off Adguard, better wait a minute, it should get better.

Like, it worked. If (IMHO) the counter and the plant, then after a short time off.
Sent log:
NKN-873-20476

And where to find DrTariff Unlocker?

Through the aptoide store
There you can drive dr tariff search and dr. tariff premium key 1.0

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19, 19:01