> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

776 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Adguard | Ad blocker
Adguard. November 2018.
How effective, in your opinion, is the application blocking ads?
Effectively [ 805 ] ** [60,75%]
Not effective [ 239 ] ** [18,04%]
The developers promptly solve the arisen difficulties, in general, they are satisfied. [ 278 ] ** [20,98%]
Do you notice an increased power consumption of your device when protection is enabled? (in brackets the increase in% is indicated with protection disabled, the relative difference between ON and OFF protection)
Very high consumption (not less than + 10% with protection disabled) [ 200 ] ** [15,09%]
High consumption (+ 5-10% with protection off) [ 160 ] ** [12,08%]
Average consumption (+ 2-5% with protection off) [ 293 ] ** [22,11%]
Within normal limits (+ 0-2% with protection off) [ 532 ] ** [40,15%]
The device works even longer thanks to the green button in the app. [ 124 ] ** [9,36%]
Total votes: 1325

Message#1
22.09.14, 17:01
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 1650
Check in: 22.09.14
Google pixel

AdGuard for Android
Version: 3.0.297

Last update of the program in the header:08.04.2019

Attached Image

Short description:
AdGuard is the best choice for protecting against malware and getting rid of intrusive ads. Does not require ROOT.
Description

Adguard - This is a one-of-a-kind Internet filter that protects you from omnipresent advertising, malicious and phishing sites, online tracking and much more. AdGuard will really cope with blocking absolutely all types of online advertising, speed up page loading, save traffic, and increase the protection of your device against possible threats. AdGuard uses a unique technology that allows you to filter the traffic of your device for which ROOT rights are not required. The speed of filtering will not depend on the work of the VPN server, since it is located directly on your device.

Screenshots

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

note

Competent and detailed description of the problem is the first step to its possible solution.
  • Messages that do not contain a detailed description of the problem and the device may not be answered.
  • The topic does not discuss issues of buying a license and versions for other operating systems.
  • The topic does not discuss questions about the performance of checks of various anti-banners on specialized advertising sites.
  • MaximaTelecom (and their MT_FREE access point), as well as other public wireless access points to the city metro Internet network, do not allow AdGuard to work, and, as a result, the application most likely will not block ads.
  • YouTube ads are not blocked.
  • The program is not intended to bypass regional locks! To do this, useother methods.
  • The topic is the developer of the application. It is forbidden to publish and discuss hacked software (warez).
  • All versions are posted only by the application developer.

What browsers are not supported by Adguard?

In general, Adguard cannot filter browser traffic with traffic compression. The only browser with such a function that we can filter is Google Chrome.

Opera
Adguard can filter Opera browser traffic if you are not using compression mode. Otherwise, the traffic is compressed so that its filtering becomes impossible.

Opera Mini
Opera Mini browser always compresses traffic, so Adguard cannot filter it.

UC Browser
Adguard can filter the UC Browser in case you are not using Speed ​​Mode or Fast Mode. Otherwise, the traffic is partially compressed and encrypted, so Adguard cannot filter it.

Puffin browser
Puffin browser always compresses traffic, so Adguard cannot filter it.

Additional Information

Android required: 4.0.3+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Adguard Software Limited
Package Name: com.adguard.android
Representatives on the forum: avatar_adg , Babylondreams , zebrum , Thehasagi , VasilyBagirov , Alfacentaura , Chinask1
Homepage: https://adguard.com/
Technical support: [email protected]
Amazon Appstore: Download
Why we are not on Google Play read here.

useful links

DOWNLOAD
Version: 3.0.297 Message No. 14836, author AdoR

Current beta version: 3.0.287

Always current build from the official site:
Official repository (stable version)
Official repository (beta version)

Past versions

AdGuard Change List

In English:
In all versions on GitHub

In Russian:
2.12.247 - In the stable version

List of changes caps
Legend:[+] - added;

[^] download

- updated; [~] - corrections.

[2019-04-08] // 3.0.297

Post has been editedavatar_adg - 17.04.19, 16:47
Reason for editing: New version
greench
Message#42
09.02.15, 15:49
ya lampo ...
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 9475
Check in: 23.07.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

* rrtretretre,Do not get a conversation of course. But nobody tries to do top-level state employees. Problems with the software is not particularly observed never. Well, except that iron restrictions, such as RAM, is not always enough. But the glitchiness of what is usually not buggy indicates, as a rule, to the user's hands and how he uses this software. Well, okay, not for this topic discussion ...

--------------------
Message#43
09.02.15, 17:19
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1650
Google pixel

* Flop
Log received, thanks!

It really looks like some kind of defect, the service crashes.

--------------------
Developing Adguard
Message#44
09.02.15, 17:49
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1650
Google pixel

* Flop
Oh, it seems to me that even such a log is not enough.

Crash occurs somewhere in the code of the android itself, so the log is not the most informative.
I need to somehow combine the data that logcat shows with the Adguard debug log.

Can you try to repeat this cant with the "Write all" logging level enabled in the advanced settings of Adguard?

The Adguard log will lie here:
/sdcard/data/Android/com.adguard.android/cache/logs

UPD:And although what I’m carrying, our debug log will go into logcat, so it’s enough just to switch the logging level to Adguard, wait for the crash, and collect the system log.

Post has been editedavatar_adg - 09.02.15, 17:51

--------------------
Developing Adguard
karimovrt
Message#45
10.02.15, 11:33
Person
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 3333
Check in: 26.04.11

"govnedevays", costing below 500 Baku

Of course, you have something that really went too far when you called govniewisys anything cheaper than 500 Baku ones.
Flop
Message#46
10.02.15, 16:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 284
Check in: 10.12.06

As luck would have it, the second day, after your message, I do not observe any problems with the software. ))
What else I noticed: the edgard is running, there is a mention in the curtain, but sometimes when you turn on the screen, perhaps after a "deep sleep", a message appears about the launch of the Edgard service, at that moment if you lower the curtain there (running the edgard) it will not. Usually after a few seconds, it is running again.
This means that the service itself is unloaded (the question itself, it does this, or the system forces), then it also starts by itself. Can a crash occur just during some of these “starts”?

--------------------
Siemens SL45, Casio Pocket Viewer S460, Siemens a65, cx65, SX1, HP iPAQ 2210, Qtek 9100, Nokia N95 8G, HTC Tytn II, LG Optimus One, Jiayu G3, ZTE NUBIA Z5, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Samsung Galaxy S9 +
Message#47
10.02.15, 16:55
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1650
Google pixel

Flop @ 02/10/2015, 16:22*
This means that the service itself is unloaded (the question itself, it does this, or the system forces), then it also starts by itself.

This system unloads, and when the device wakes up, the service itself starts back.

Flop @ 02/10/2015, 16:22*
Can a crash occur just during some of these “starts”?

As I understand it from the log, crash occurs right while connecting to Wi-Fi.
But what is happening there is not exactly what is not clear for now.

--------------------
Developing Adguard
Flop
Message#48
10.02.15, 18:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 284

Well, it was worth only writing that there were no glitches, like the crash of the application) sent a log in messages.

--------------------
Siemens SL45, Casio Pocket Viewer S460, Siemens a65, cx65, SX1, HP iPAQ 2210, Qtek 9100, Nokia N95 8G, HTC Tytn II, LG Optimus One, Jiayu G3, ZTE NUBIA Z5, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Samsung Galaxy S9 +
Message#49
10.02.15, 19:17
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1650
Google pixel

Flop @ 02/10/2015, 18:54*
Well, it was worth only writing that there were no glitches, like the crash of the application) sent a log in messages.

Thanks for the log!

Apparently the bug is not ours. I'm going to create a defect in the android bug tracker.

For this I would also have additional information about your device and firmware.
A screenshot of the "About device" screen will do.

--------------------
Developing Adguard
Flop
Message#50
10.02.15, 23:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 284

Phone ZTE Nubia Z5 mini. You are welcome!
PS: Improved the status of the standard license to premium, though the best such solution on Android, in my opinion. And the problem of crash, I hope, will be solved soon.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedFlop - 11.02.15, 00:16

--------------------
Martin_Devil
Message#51
11.02.15, 09:35
Only better
[offline]

Messages 1692
Check in: 02.08.13
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

* FlopMokee :)
Everything is clear now. She has long been not the same. It used to be better.
Try CM11.

--------------------
Phone: iPhone 6s Plus,
Clock: Apple Watch Sport,
Tablets: M $ Surface Book (Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD)|iPad Pro 9.7 LTE.
Message#52
11.02.15, 11:49
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1650
Google pixel

* Flop
Well, I'm pretty sure that crashes will be corrected with the change of firmware :).
How will the news about the bug that we have brought, write it here

--------------------
Developing Adguard
Flop
Message#53
11.02.15, 16:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 284

Neeeee, just not again)), there was a long choice of firmware, then one does not work, then another. Now I came to the one where the stability of the software (as it turned out not all), plug-in peripherals and a long battery. So I don’t want to change anything yet)
Shl tried the last beta, also crashes, with http. Now I will set up vpn in the settings.
After all, what is interesting is that the edblock visually works in the same way, it hangs in the memory, there is a notification in the blind, it also unloads and is just as visible as it loads, but there I did not see such a problem, I used it for a week, though he copes with his lousy functions ..

--------------------
Message#54
12.02.15, 11:45
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1650
Google pixel

Flop @ 11.02.2015, 16:49*
it is also unloaded and is also visible as it is loading, but there I have not seen such a problem

They work a little differently with the network. We have more "managed" code and little "native", they have the opposite.
In theory, this should make our application stable. If there were no bugs in the firmware itself :)

--------------------
Developing Adguard
the_witcher66666
Message#55
13.02.15, 19:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Check in: 06.11.14
Apple iPhone 5

Good evening everyone, I decided to update the adguarda on the phone, I had to demolish the old one (There were faces). how to be? And I wanted to return the face.
Ps. Root there.

Post has been editedthe_witcher66666 - 13.02.15, 19:25
flowerkingZ
Message#56
13.02.15, 21:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 502
Check in: 06.07.13
Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact

Last update of the program in the header: 01/01/2014

Did you notice in the header that a standard typo crept in when changing the year - 2014, instead of 2015?
kunya_boss
Message#57
14.02.15, 15:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 165
Check in: 22.12.14

When to wait for a large application update? How soon?

--------------------
I am not afraid of anyone except the Most High!
greench
Message#58
15.02.15, 10:28
ya lampo ...
[offline]

Messages 9475
Check in: 23.07.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

* krakadilgenaeverything loads in rush perfectly.

--------------------
le6a
Message#59
15.02.15, 15:56
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 12.01.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

My proxy mode is the same. Try vpn.
krakadilgena
Message#60
15.02.15, 17:16
Sleep-sleep
[offline]

Messages 300
Check in: 26.01.13
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

* greench,
Quarrel, my mistake.

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE, iPad 4 + jail
Diligence and talent - twoinherentparts for success.
Novosedoff
Message#61
15.02.15, 22:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 143
Check in: 15.04.08
Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 LTE

Adguard is certainly a good application, but in order for ads to be blocked in applications, and not only in the browser, it requires you to buy a Premium license. I left C free Adblock all the same due to the fact that when watching a video from YouTube with Adblock-e turned on, the video download started to slow down insanely, and the loading of pages in the Google Chrome browser I used to slow down just exactly. But Adblock at the same time blocked ads in all applications, and not just in the browser. And he did it for free.

My question is: are there any other applications from this series, preferably freeware, that do not require rooting?

776 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 01:09