Display
1.4-inch monochrome electronic paper display
296x128. 192 dots per inch
Contents of delivery
SmartBand Talk SWR30
2 straps (short and long)

Additional Information:
Compatibility
  • The SmartBand Talk SWR30 accessory and the Lifelog Android app are optimized for Android OS 4.4 and later devices that support BluetoothВ® 4.0 technology with low power consumption.

Colors
  • The black
  • White

Moisture protection
  • Depth 1.5 m. Protection class - IP68

Sensors
  • Accelerometer
  • Altimeter

Connectors
  • BluetoothВ® 4.0
  • Micro usb

Battery
  • 70 mA (operation time up to 3 days)

Requirements
  • Android 4.4 KitKat
  • BluetoothВ® 4.0 Low Power
  • SmartBand Talk application
  • Lifelog application
  • Smart Connect application

Buttons
  • Slip, touch and voice input
  • Microphone
  • On / Off key

Optional accessories
  • Straps in different colors (sold separately)

Video
Video preview 1
Video preview 2

Useful programs

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedgivlax - 20.11.16, 19:44

Rep: (503)
In the first video there is a moment when a certain heart icon is on the screen, and there is a two-digit number on it.
Can there still be a heart rate sensor? Although of course with his presence, he would most likely have been listed in the specs on the site ..

Yes, and he is there the approximate price tag voiced 159 (?) Euros ..

Options for using voice control gadget:

tyts
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
And how will it differ in functionality from oWR10 will be ... except for the display and talk on it ...

* Dan_Man,
Well, what else should be different, except for the functionality and display?))
It is because of the lack of a display that the first model is not at all interesting to me, but here I consider a good choice of e-screen incl., Low weight, sufficient operation time and a set of sensors.

* Andryukhin_NN,

This whole infa is in the application, so the display is not very relevant, I personally monitor it twice a day at lunchtime and in the evening.
Imho talk is a useless thing, in the office / on the street you don’t talk like that (noise, strangers), in the car I use the speakerphone ... so what else will it have that which is not in SWR10?

* Dan_Man,
The screen)) displays the time and missed events. A conversational function - I also consider it superfluous and most likely uncomfortable.

Rep: (12)
Does he have vibro?

Rep: (129)
* Snovasya
Vibra is, but otherwise how to find out about the incoming event!

Rep: (0)
Something "live" reviews is not enough.
Are there any happy owners of the device? How is he in life? What is autonomy?

Rep: (62)
Russia has not yet gone on sale
On a coherent until pre-order.
Ordered, waiting ....

Unknown when the sale will go?

Onclove.co.ukThere is a pre-order indicating "end of December"

* Andryukhin_NN,
130 pounds, not the cheapest toy ..

Rep: (62)
Sony in his repertoire
Show showed, and the market throw brains is not enough
Fuck this, Kick.

* sunopera,
If you are not from the EU, then buy a tax deduction, for 108 pounds, though about 20 pounds will be added for delivery. Yes, it is very expensive, but in England prices for Sony are traditionally among the highest. In Russia, I think it will be 5990r

I hear nothing about the start of sales?

Rep: (15)
* sns59
Today there was an update for the phone search application for swr10, the changelist added support for smartband talk. So soon.

Does anyone know if he tracks sleep phases as a younger model? I understand that most likely yes, but nowhere did I find a clear answer to this question. The off site simply says that there is an alarm clock and Lifelog, in video reviews this feature is also not described, it is just mentioned that there is an alarm clock.

Rep: (83)
* Gipp,
I don’t remember where I looked at the review (is it not one thing at all). But the fact that there is a smart alarm clock is the second, after the screen, to which I noticed.
By the way, today the sony store has unsubscribed that you can already pre-order. Issue price of 6490 rubles.

Rep: (27)
Gipp @ 11/06/2014 13:03*
Does anyone know if he is tracking sleep phases?

One of the distinguishing features of the accessory is the Lifelog application, which keeps a record of all the events and achievements of the owner. This application allows you to find out how many photos were taken on a smartphone, how much time was spent communicating, how many reading books, how many music tracks were listened to and how many hours were spent in games. It also calculates the duration of sleep and physical activity of the user - today, yesterday, this month. This application allows you to visually see the statistics on some aspects of the life of the owner of SmartBand Talk, as well as set certain life goals based on it.

A source -https: //hi-tech.mail.r..tband-talk-russia.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 15:54