55 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> GeekGrade Rollback for iPhone 4 only (without SHSH) | [IPhone 4] New rollback to any firmware without SHSH
qwergri64
Message#1
06.09.14, 20:57
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 139
Check in: 14.03.10
Elephone P7000

GeekGrade - Linked rollback of iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4G, iPad 1 devices to iOS 3, 4, 5, 6 operating systems (depending on devices).

Each time you restart or turn off the power, the phone will need to be transferred to DFU and rebooted using redsn0w, as indicated in the instruction below (the system settings, your programs and data do not crash)

Do at your own risk!

Instruction
Firmware
- First of all, you need to make sure that your device has the latest latest firmware version. Also, the device should not be with a jailbreak, otherwise the rollback will not succeed.
- Download the necessary programs: iReb, redsn0w, as well as those necessary for your device: firmware for downgrading (GeekGrade_IPSW) and boot firmware (Boot_IPSW).
- Install iTunes 11.0.5 or a lower version (on iTunes 11.1 and higher, rollback will not work).
- After installing iTunes, connect the device to the computer and put it into DFU mode.
- Run iReb program as administrator, click on the button that corresponds to your device model, wait a few seconds.
- After 5 or 6 seconds, iReb will report that the device is in Pwned DFU mode.
- Now open iTunes, which will find your device in DFU mode. Next, hold "Shift" and click "Recover iPhone".
- Select GeekGrade_IPSW and click the "Open" button.
- The device will start to flash.

After about 10 minutes, the process will end and the device will reboot in recovery mode (iTunes icon and cable). Do not worry that the recovery mode icon in the style of iOS 7, this is normal!
We have almost done a downgrade, it remains to reboot the device in a special way.

Reboot (the same steps will need to be done every time the phone is restarted during its further use):
1)Enter the device in DFU mode (in the standard way, without using ireb).
2)Run redsn0w as administrator.
3)Click extracts.
4)Click select IPSW.
5)Select the Boot_IPSW file (For example: iPhone3,1_5.0.1_Restore.ipsw).
6)Click just boot.
If you did everything right, then iOS will begin loading.

ATTENTION!If you allow a forced reboot due to the battery completely discharging, before rebooting at the abovegreenmenu items, you MUST hold the phone to charge from the network for at least half an hour! This is necessary because all the procedures in DFU mode consume a lot of energy, and if you try to restart the phone immediately after turning it off, the program redsn0w will generate errors (for example, about plist or others) or work incorrectly with the device.

P.S .: If you run with an already broken firmware, then there will be an eternal DFU (it will be solved again by restoring to the latest ios), so first restore to the very last - for Iphone 4 at the moment it is ios 7.1.2, downgrade.
P.S. 2: Advice fromqwergri64
If you want to roll back to 7.1.2, you'll have to:
1. Download the official firmware 7.1.2 and install the latest version of iTunes.
2. Work with it in redsn0w to pull out SHSH and push it manually and then flash it. Otherwise there will be many mistakes. Only through these mistakes, I learned what to do.

Soft

Firmware

FAQ
1) Is it possible to roll back through GeekGrade (without SHSH) to ios 6.x firmware, then use Sidia to save SHSH, then flash on ios 7.1.2, and then roll back from it to ios 6.x via ifaith with the received certificates, receiving thereby unleashed rollback?
Answer: NO. Because it will not be your SHSH.
2) How to jailbreak after a rollback?
Answer: you do everything in the order of loading, but press Jailbreak. After a successful jailbreak, you need to load the device (again, perform the boot order)
3) After the rollback, the screen is dazzled!
Answer: it happens. To avoid this, you need to turn off the phone before entering the DFU mode. You can fix it by turning off the phone and downloading via redsn0w
4) After unpacking the firmware, I get an apple from iOS 7 and the download begins
Answer: Unfortunately I can’t help solving this problem, but practice shows that the problem is your iTunes.
5) After unpacking the firmware, error 11 or 1645
Answer: Unfortunately I can’t help solving this problem, but practice shows that the problem is your iTunes.
6) I’m locked to AppleID, how do I unlock it? Can I flash iOS 4?
Answer: iOS 4 will not help you avoid problems with activation. You can use ssh_rd_rev4.jar to delete the setup.app folder, thereby opening up access to the system, but this is a completely different story and the wrong group.
7) Is there an increased battery discharge after a rollback?
Answer: The operating time is normal (comparable to the official iOS 6 or iOS7), even with the jailbreak installed after the rollback. Problems can only be due to a weakened battery or some programs you have installed.

Post has been editedPasserby - 22.01.15, 10:20
avalone412
Message#2
15.08.14, 15:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Check in: 03.02.14
Apple iPhone X

New rollback. Unlike all previously existing methods, the so-called "new rollback" GeekGrade differs in that it does not require the installation of a special tweak preventsleep or insomnia.

How does he work?
1) You need to flash the official 7.1.2 (or any that Apple signs)
2) Using the ireb program, enter the device in the installation mode for custom firmware (pwned DFU)
3) Download the desired firmware for your device and boot firmware
GeekGrade_IPSW - firmware for which you want to downgrade.
Boot_IPSW - the firmware that redsn0w needs to boot the system.

You can download it here:http://www.geeksn0w.it/GeekGrade/download.html

4) Make sure you have iTunes 11.0.5 or later installed (iTunes 11.1 blocked the rollback)
Remove the new version and all of its components (Apple Device Support, the like) and install iTunes 11.0 (links are online)
5) Using the SHIFT hold button, press the restore button and wait for the restore.

Successful recovery is an entrance to the recovery mode with the image of the iTunes icon on the screen. Remember: in the right case, it should be an icon in the style of iOS 7
We have almost done a downgrade. It remains to download.

Loading order:
1) Open redsn0w (make sure this is the latest version)
2) Click extracts
3) Click select IPSW
4) Select the Boot_IPSW file (For example: iPhone3,1_5.0.1_Restore.ipsw)
5) Click just boot
6) Enter the device in DFU mode (ireb is not needed here)

If you did everything right, then iOS will begin loading.

Problem solving:
1) After the rollback, the screen is dazzled!
Answer: it happens. To avoid this, you need to turn off the phone before entering the DFU mode. You can fix it by turning off the phone and downloading via redsn0w
2) After unpacking the firmware, I get an apple from iOS 7 and the download begins
3) After unpacking the firmware error 11 or 1645
4) How to jailbreak after a rollback?
Answer: you do everything in the order of loading, but press Jailbreak. After a successful jailbreak, you need to load the device (again, perform the boot order)
5) I am blocked by AppleID, how to unlock? Can I flash iOS 4?
Answer: iOS 4 will not help you avoid problems with activation. You can use ssh_rd_rev4.jar to delete the setup.app folder, thereby opening up access to the system, but this is a completely different story and the wrong group.
6) My sound disappears, the curtain lays, the iPhone doesn’t open the beer can!
Answer: Unfortunately, these are iOS problems. This is not a perfect system. Especially old versions. In addition to braking and glitches, they sometimes correct errors.

--------------------
iPad 2017 32Gb Gold iOS 12
iPhone X 64Gb iOS 12
vovslv
Message#3
15.08.14, 16:01
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 23.10.13
Apple iPhone 4S

I do not download the GeekGrade_IPSW firmware ..... did I try this rollback myself?
avalone412
Message#4
15.08.14, 17:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Apple iPhone X

I do not download the GeekGrade_IPSW firmware ..... did I try this rollback myself?

There the site sometimes hangs there, he could not come in today, but right now all the rules. And yes, the way was working, I did it myself (I sit on it and I sit on it) and others did it.

--------------------
iPhone X 64Gb iOS 12
Flex_PMR
Message#5
15.08.14, 22:00
Flex
[offline]

Messages 261
Check in: 04.09.11

There was a problem, I did everything correctly, i.e. The phone was stitched, but it does not start through RedSn0w, I already tried several times to reflash and start but the reaction is zero, the black screen and everything, put different versions, but still the phone does not respond, what will you advise?

--------------------
PMR
Flex_PMR
Message#6
17.08.14, 20:58
Flex
[offline]

Messages 261
Check in: 04.09.11

I solved the problem with the help of a clean 6 firmware, as in the topic header, it helped, that firmware did not launch the body ...

Post has been editedFlex_PMR - 17.08.14, 20:58

--------------------
PMR
Gzero
Message#7
18.08.14, 11:04
Mega brain
[offline]

Messages 299
Check in: 14.01.14
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

There is an engine))) I rolled back and it reboots me without rollback to 7) plus without tweak, plows all the rules, cho did not know, I stupidly threw files from the firmware from each other from 7.1.2 to 6.1.3! The fact that it gives a half-link without tweak! Looking for that!
Sn9
Message#8
18.08.14, 12:19
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 07.01.13

People tell me
I installed iTunes 11.0.1 and when I connect the body it gives out "cannot be used, because iTunes version 11.1 is needed" and simply does not see the phone any further
art913
Message#9
18.08.14, 12:29
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 13.12.13
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL

I did everything as described in the instructions. I downloaded both firmware (6.1.3 and 6.0), through ifaith I signed the firmware. Entered the DFU pipe. Downloaded itunes 11.0.5.5. Connect the whole thing. With the cipher, I click on "restore", slipping the firmware that ifaith did, and he told me "I could not restore the Iphone file to the iphone because of the incompatibility of the firmware file" What the hell is there? I downloaded the firmware 6.1.3 from under ifaith and also tried to download it from here. Iphpne 4 rev 3.2 (8gb)

--------------------
siemens c35->sony ericsson k 500i ->nokia 6233 - nokia 5800xm ->iphone 4s 32gb ->lumia 640lte ds ->asus zenfone max pro m2
Sn9
Message#10
18.08.14, 13:02
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 07.01.13

In general, I do the way avalone412
When restoring in step 5, it displays "Could not restore the Iphone file on the iphone due to incompatibility of the firmware file"
avalone412
Message#11
18.08.14, 14:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Apple iPhone X

* Gzero
You could untie something?

--------------------
iPhone X 64Gb iOS 12
AntonIII
Message#12
19.08.14, 12:29
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 19.08.14

In general, thanks to the author (I have long wanted to say)! At the moment, rolled back on the "new method" (GeekGrade) is happy as an elephant - everything works !!! Before that, I was sitting on a rollback through ifaith for a couple of months, everything also worked, but flew five times to DFU! Suddenly, someone can use the info method via ifaith: Practice has shown that if you turn off the body by respring, then after the boot there will not be a black screen. Another way out of the situation is if the body went to DFU and after the boot you got a black screen, then I personally woke him up very simply, then he would boot up completely (propells all) opened itools and in the advanced tab simply clicked reboot the body was cut down, well then again the boot and we have a normal screen.
art913
Message#13
19.08.14, 14:38
User
[offline]

Messages 82

Does anyone answer about the incompatibility of the firmware in tuna?

--------------------
siemens c35->sony ericsson k 500i ->nokia 6233 - nokia 5800xm ->iphone 4s 32gb ->lumia 640lte ds ->asus zenfone max pro m2
AntonIII
Message#14
19.08.14, 15:01
User
[offline]

Messages 61

art913
Does the firmware correspond to the body? 3.1 or 3.2 or 3.3? if everything matches, then download the firmware again and reinstall the tuna (after removing all the components of the previous one).

Posted on 08/19/2014, 14:57:

art913
and by what method you roll away?

Posted 08/19/2014, 15:01:

art913
Can you try another shsh !? Maybe you have such a curve!

Post has been editedAntonIII - 19.08.14, 15:07
AntonIII
Message#15
19.08.14, 15:08
User
[offline]

Messages 61

Take just try on another computer.
avalone412
Message#16
19.08.14, 15:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Apple iPhone X

In general, the emergence of a new method in itself proves the hacking is underway, there will be a completely untied retracement!

--------------------
iPhone X 64Gb iOS 12
art913
Message#17
19.08.14, 16:14
User
[offline]

Messages 82

Tel 3.2. The firmware downloaded the appropriate. I tried using the method that was in the header, with the signing of the flash with the left-hand shsh and what you suggested on the previous page. Tuna put different and 11th and 10th. On 2 computers I tried (wines 8.1 x64 and wines 7 x32) bestolku. I will pump fresh XP and still try it there. shsh also different shaking. Ihaith did not swear at any. There is a desire to break this phone. What other options should I try?

--------------------
AntonIII
Message#18
19.08.14, 22:54
User
[offline]

Messages 61

art913
Maybe a server applet does not sign the firmware for this body, if it was already released with 7th.
art913
Message#19
19.08.14, 23:08
User
[offline]

Messages 82

AntonIII @ 08/19/2014, 10:54 PM*
Maybe a server applet does not sign the firmware for this body, if it was already released with 7th.

Listen, I'm confused. I considered that all 8igov yapons are 3.2. And iFaith also showed that 3.2, and the other thing shows that it is 3.1. Could the 8th handset be a 3.1 revision? Apple also restored phones sold ...

--------------------
AntonIII
Message#20
20.08.14, 07:00
User
[offline]

Messages 61

Of course it can, my wife just 3.1 to 8 gig.

Posted 08/20/2014 07:00:

You're just a model on the back cover, see A1223 - it's 3.1.
Gzero
Message#21
20.08.14, 07:30
Mega brain
[offline]

Messages 299
Check in: 14.01.14
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

* Gzero
You could untie something?

Polupryazka campaign))) I try to poke that it worked