> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

24 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Supra M722 - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "
EuStress
Message#1
05.09.14, 14:11
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 290
Check in: 02.09.11

DiscussionSupra M722
PictureSupra M722,
Description |Discussion | Firmware
Specifications
  • Android 4.4 operating system
  • RK3026 1.2 GHZ dual core processor
  • 512 MB DDR3 RAM
  • Built-in 4GB memory
  • Supported MicroSD flash card formats up to 32 GB
  • 7 inch display diagonal
  • Screen format (display) 16: 9
  • Resolution 800x480
  • TFT display type
  • Wi-Fi support Yes
  • 3G module support external 3G modem
  • Rear camera 0.3 MP
  • Inputs Micro USB 2.0
  • Micro USB 2.0 Outputs
  • Size without packaging (VhShhG) 184x110x10.7 mm
  • Packing size (HxWxD) 224 x155x48 mm
  • Weight without packaging 0.27 kg
  • Shipping Weight 0.64 kg
  • Automatic screen orientation Yes
  • Ability to install applications for the Android platform
  • Battery 2100 mAh, battery life when watching videos up to 2.5 hours, in standby mode more than 30 hours
  • Equipment instruction, charger, USB cable, USB-OTG cable
A photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedolmusi - 02.09.15, 23:22
Reason for editing: instructions for parsing this tablet with photos.
EuStress
Message#2
05.09.14, 14:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 290

I bought and tested a couple of samples of this miracle of Chinese digital equipment.

While I can only say that the devices (both copies) feel good, they do not cause any complaints and quite correspond to the price of 1,490 rubles each.

As a primer for the benefit of the case, I will inform you that Root was obtained after many fruitless attempts with rutting whales.
Worker was only one option - Vroot. It turned out to be very useful assembly of the author with the nicknamejavum(for which he is a plus, of course), which I foundhere is this link

Anyone who will repeat my experience with rutting will give two tips:

1) disable the antivirus, for spoil the program.
2) turn off the Internet;
The program is basically Chinese, and her language is obviously Chinese. The author of the assembly did the work of translating the interface and even the SuperUser application itself, which is installed in the phone (special thanks for the Russian language!), But if the program finds the network it will update and return the interface in Chinese again, which is inconvenient for the average user of this forum 100%. There is another cure for such a misfortune - in the file "hosts", which is located on the PC on the path "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc", add the line "127.0.0.1 products.mgyun.com"

Post has been editedEuStress - 07.04.15, 14:28
EuStress
Message#3
05.09.14, 14:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 290

Firmware and any information on the device has not yet been found.
I urge the craftsmen and owners of the device in this topic to share the wisdom of using the tablet.

Posted on 09/05/2014, 14:34:

Trite, but just in case -device page from the official site of the manufacturer. Not useful, but there is nothing more.
ssadfaf
Message#4
05.09.14, 15:26
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 04.12.13
HTC Touch 3G

* EuStressthank!
True, to get the root yet failed.
Disabled antivirus, this is understandable. Installed on the computer vroot. On the tablet included USB debugging.
As for turning off the Internet, the program climbs immediately, if you turn off the Internet, you can ignore the "non-update" and continue, but when you connect the tablet to your computer, the program tries to download some kind of driver - how is it without an Internet?

In any case, it was not possible to update the prog, or to download the driver. It reaches 10-30% and breaks down. Stupid question: adding the "127.0.0.1 products.mgyun.com" in the hosts will improve the chances of downloading?
Winer
Message#5
05.09.14, 18:27
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 31.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

bought this unit. father uses it.
At first everything was fine, but after a week of use troubles with sound were noticed - when listening to sounds / music and video through headphones, only 1 (right) worked, the left one turned on only after raising the sound above the middle, but after switching to the next. the song or video sound in the earpiece disappeared again. do you say bad headphones? but no, other headphones did not change the situation, but the speaker He alone did not let me check the version of the bad connector. Resetting to factory settings also did not help.
I decided to go to CSN and hand over or change the tablet, after 10-15 minutes of inspections by a store employee, by resetting it back to factory settings, he confirmed this flaw and changed it to the same tablet without problems, since mine was in perfect condition, without scratches, so to speak marketable condition. when checking the new device in the store, me and the employee made sure that the new one works fine and the sound is normal.
coming home and starting to install the program and all that noticed a certain visual difference of the android, while the system was the same - android kitkat 4.4.2 but appeared in the menu (upper bar) a couple of new buttons (the menu at the top that opens when you touch the clock on the right) , but that's okay, the tablet itself for this money was good. There were no complaints until again, after installing a few programs, the sound did not disappear (only now in the right earpiece), because He appeared later to change. He didn’t see the point again and decided to figure it out himself; I didn’t find the sound information, if I have any suggestions and solutions for the sound, I will be grateful to hear. If I find the info myself add below or in this message.
But now, just as the sound has gone by, the time on the device has become work. if you make an auto setup from the network - it sets the time at 5 hours before the right one (I live in Togliatti, while Moscow time) removing the autotune and setting the time zone and manually manually just after a while the clock shows the wrong time (after a few hours about. K. exchanged the tablet literally 3 days ago), whether time goes wrong, gets lost, or is reset to the factory (1 January of someone of the year) - I don’t know exactly, I haven’t noticed what it is, Google hasn’t given the solution to this problem yet . If there are solutions, offer.

that's all for now. the rest works great, as long as there are no comments other than those listed above.
briefly about the device - android kitkat 4.4.2. The processor is 1.2 GHZ, dual-core - in fact it shows 1008, 2 cores (I think 1.2 is 1 GHz overclocked), 512 MB DDR3 RAM, 4 GB of internal memory is declared - in reality, when connected to a PC, 1 is shown 6 GB (I think the rest is reserved for the system). Resolution 480 * 752 (480 * 800 is stated not to significantly deviate) + the characteristics do not indicate the presence of a multitouch, but in reality it is there - the screen accepts up to 5 touches (not bad for a budget tablet)
ssadfaf
Message#6
05.09.14, 20:30
User
[offline]

Messages 61
HTC Touch 3G

* Wincer,I confirm the problem with sound, I have not found solutions either.
EuStress
Message#7
05.09.14, 23:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 290

* EuStress, thanks!
True, to get the root yet failed.
Disabled antivirus, this is understandable. Installed on the computer vroot. On the tablet included USB debugging.
As for turning off the Internet, the program climbs immediately, if you turn off the Internet, you can ignore the "non-update" and continue, but when you connect the tablet to your computer, the program tries to download some kind of driver - how is it without an Internet?

In any case, it was not possible to update the prog, or to download the driver. It reaches 10-30% and breaks down. Stupid question: adding the "127.0.0.1 products.mgyun.com" in the hosts will improve the chances of downloading?

Editing the download will not affect.
About drivers. Honestly, the drivers I have already been installed, here's a link, I can not remember. If you want, I can upload the drivers that I have installed to the file hosting that is convenient for you.

Post has been editedEuStress - 05.09.14, 23:54
EuStress
Message#8
05.09.14, 23:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 290

But now, just as the sound has gone by, the time on the device has become work.

If there are solutions, offer.

On this tablet, my copy did not have such a problem, at least for now. But in general - I am familiar with it from previous experience. try this solution. ClockSyncright here. Do not forget to turn off the options for determining the network time in the settings of the Android OS itself and set the correct hour meridian (Moscow +4 GMT)
EuStress
Message#9
05.09.14, 23:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 290

* Wincer, I confirm the problem with sound, I have not found solutions either.

after a week of use troubles with sound were noticed

Was the problem noticed after two weeks or appeared after two weeks?
I have a couple of devices for testing, so far I have not noticed anything like that

Post has been editedEuStress - 05.09.14, 23:53
EuStress
Message#10
06.09.14, 00:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 290

Wishing and curious - I attach to the post an archive in which the driver installation program for this tablet.
It was with the help of these drivers that the device was rooted and superuser rights were obtained.

Attached files

Attached fileRK3206 Drivers INSTALL.zip(9.22 MB)
ssadfaf
Message#11
06.09.14, 01:08
User
[offline]

Messages 61
HTC Touch 3G

* EuStressThanks, the drivers and the instructions helped a lot! Ruth is received! He said "thanks" as he could, through the "complaint".
As for the sound, the problem appeared right away, checked on several pairs of headphones. Trabla wandering, occurs when switching to a new file (but not always, not very often), is treated, as in the case above, by twitching the volume rocker or restarting the application.

Post has been editedssadfaf - 06.09.14, 01:10
Reason for editing: clarification
Urok3105
Message#12
06.09.14, 01:37
User
[offline]

Messages 98
Check in: 06.06.12
Meizu M2 Mini

Guys, here's another page onGetting root`a using Framaroot. It may help. : happy:

--------------------

Meizu m2 mini download

ssadfaf
Message#13
06.09.14, 01:38
User
[offline]

Messages 61
HTC Touch 3G

* Urok3105,Thanks, but in my case it did not work.
EuStress
Message#14
06.09.14, 01:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 290

I will describe an interesting case.
Installed FontChanger. Gave the program root. She convinces me that she has no root and does not work. Well, okay. But!
After the reboot, the root really disappeared. Repeated receipt of the root. I installed FontChanger again, but with it everything is unchanged. Ruth seems to be alive :-)
Therefore, I can advise the program for rutting not to be stored in a long box - if the root disappears, you can get it again.

As for RecoveryMode, it has not been possible to select the entry combination yet, but with the help of the programQuick bootIn the mode still entered. True, there is no sense from him yet.

Posted on 09/06/2014 01:42:

Urok3105 @ 09/06/2014 02:37*
Guys, here's another page on Getting root`a using Framaroot. It may help. : happy:

I agree that the program is good, but not in our case. In general, I tried all the programs that were found on the forum, I did not get any results, so far only Vroot.
It is curious that on the Supra M722G model it works great.
ssadfaf
Message#15
06.09.14, 03:07
User
[offline]

Messages 61
HTC Touch 3G

EuStress @ 09/06/2014 02:42*
It is curious that on the Supra M722G model it works great.

Maybe because on the 722G there is Android 4.1, and not 4.4?
art0502ver
Message#16
06.09.14, 07:55
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 7620
Check in: 05.03.09
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

M
We move to subsectionOther brands
arsonix
Message#17
06.09.14, 11:31
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 09.01.11

I suffered for a long time with the root on this tablet and eventually got it. We reset everything to factory settings, download and install Mobogenie3, this program is needed to search and install drivers for the tablet and install Kingo ROOT. All) We cut down the tablet with the included developer mode and we quietly get the root.

Post has been editedarsonix - 06.09.14, 11:33
Winer
Message#18
06.09.14, 14:19
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 31.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

EuStress @ 09/06/2014, 00:52*
Was the problem noticed after two weeks or appeared after two weeks?
I have a couple of devices for testing, so far I have not noticed anything like that
on 1 device (the one before the replacement) wasnoticedAfter 5 days, there are problems with sound. and on 2 devices on the same day of the replacement - they installed all the necessary programs, and the sound disappeared, because Before that, I was normal when checking in the store, so I conclude that the problem is on the program / driver / system side and can be solved.

EuStress @ 09/06/2014 00:45*
The ClockSync program is here. Do not forget to turn off the options for determining the network time in the settings of the Android OS itself and set the correct hour meridian (Moscow +4 GMT)
+ update about time. It was noticed that the time goes on the device normally only in the on mode, and when translated to sleep or off, the clock rises, so time is lost. auto tuning giving the right belt still puts the wrong time, so it is disabled. I will try today-tomorrow advised prog, then accomplish your goal.

Post has been editedWiner - 06.09.14, 14:24
ssadfaf
Message#19
06.09.14, 15:27
User
[offline]

Messages 61
HTC Touch 3G

Friends!
These are the questions:

1. Do you have Angry Birds on this device also does not rotate 180 degrees?

2. Made an update to Angry Birds in the Play Store (in the hope of turning the screen), and since the newcomer with androids (for this and bought it - to meet), he did not pay attention to the name of the update (something like "In-App Purchase" ). Now the application is loaded twice as long and there is no place to tap on the screen in order not to get on any button “order ischo”, “buy addon”, etc.
2.1. Is there any way to roll back the update?
2.2. Can I continue to avoid or choose which updates for the program to install and which ones to skip?

3. The battery is discharged on the eyes. Even with the brightness at zero, the minimum volume, turned off Wi-Fi and on. flight mode. It seems that even the stated 2.5 hours of watching the video is an optimistic exaggeration. ))
Thank you for the links to fine-tuning, and will it be significant on this device (or is the screen devouring everything, and against the background of the initially rotten battery, everything else is nonsense)?

4. What does “fly mode” mean on this device, if it has nothing to do with wi-fay, and there is no bluetooth, wcps and wsm here?

Post has been editedssadfaf - 06.09.14, 15:47
Reason for editing: ortho
kalina442
Message#20
06.09.14, 19:06
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 11.01.14

What does memory do on it? Malavato will

Posted on 09/06/2014 19:06:

How to put a game on a flash drive? Where to throw the cache?
EuStress
Message#21
06.09.14, 23:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 290

Arsonix @ 09/06/2014, 12:31*
I suffered for a long time with the root on this tablet and eventually got it. We reset everything to factory settings, download and install Mobogenie3, this program is needed to search and install drivers for the tablet and install Kingo ROOT. All) We cut down the tablet with the included developer mode and we quietly get the root.

Post has been editedArsonix- Yesterday, 12:33

I have something to say about this. I decided to try to get Root-rights in the manner described. I tried on devices (I have two of them the same).
The result is unsatisfactory, but ambiguous.
See attached images:

1) Kingo Root believes that the device is ruled.
Attached Image

2) The device believes that no rutting has occurred.
Attached Image

Strange.

Post has been editedEuStress - 10.09.14, 23:31
SUPRA

24 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 23:40