Fiio X1 - Discussion | Audio player

Rep: (356)
DiscussionFiio X1
Audio player
Discussion пїЅ | FiiO X1 II пїЅ | FiiO X3 2nd пїЅ | FiiO X5 II пїЅ | FiiO X7 пїЅ | Fiio X Series +<headphones> пїЅ | FiiO X Series Device Owners Club пїЅ

Specifications
Russian-speaking site
Main functions
No video playing
No image viewer
No voice recorder
Format support
Support audio formats MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, FLAC, APE, Apple Lossless, WAV
Nutrition
Batteries own Li-Pol
Maximum work time 12 hours
USB rechargeable batteries
Housing
Body material metal
Color is silver, golden
Additionally
Digital equalizer is
Sound power (per channel) 100 mW
Features sleep timer, the ability to flash
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Accessories
  • Transparent hard polycarbonate case
  • Leather Case
  • A desktop amplifier, in which the X1 will be inserted from above (like the E07K and E09K), the same amplifier will be used with a future top player
  • An adapter to USB, which allows you to get a linear output at the same time as the headphones (the X1 uses an 11-pin microUSB, so a linear output is also connected to it)
  • Carrying case for player on hand
  • Mount for use in the X1 car
  • Kit for using the X1 with an external amplifier (like the X5 Stacking Kit)

Overview
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 20.02.17, 11:21
Reason for editing: club

Rep: (9)
Did any of the “big-eared” owners compare clip + with NOT clips on sans? Anything like Audio-Technica M50x and comparable?
Sansa my audio equipment definitely does not swing as it should. So I’m either changing the player or buying a device like Fiio e11k

Post has been editedNekto-iz-vozduha - 01.11.14, 02:11

Rep: (6)
Nekto-iz-vozduha @ 11/01/2014, 03:09*
Did any of the “big-eared” owners compare clip + with NOT clips on sans? Anything like Audio-Technica M50x and comparable?
Sansa my audio equipment definitely does not swing as it should. So I’m either changing the player or buying a device like Fiio e11k

You won’t especially win money, but you will lose in convenience. The sound will definitely not be worse. Plus, as Fiio writes, the omnivorous reads alac, cue and even m4a.

Rep: (5)
I saw that x1 is touted when listening on closed ears, is that so? I really would like to see a comparison even with the same sansa on, as they wrote, not vtychek. I even saw reviews that x1 plays better than ipod 5g, now I think what to buy - fiio or ipod from hand.

Rep: (448)
Philzone @ 10.31.2014, 18:56*
Well, there the difference is 200 rubles. Also delivery by mail is "fast fast". I just read somewhere that the price in the region of $ 100 will be. Apparently mistaken
actually, the difference is 600 re. 4900 against your declared 5500. And for $ 100 you can buy in the states + shipping $ 15-20 .... consider yourself at the current rate, where it is more profitable.

In fact, another 300 rubles delivery.

Posted on 11/01/2014, 15:30:

I saw that x1 is touted when listening on closed ears, is that so? I really would like to see a comparison even with the same sansa on, as they wrote, not vtychek. I even saw reviews that x1 plays better than ipod 5g, now I think what to buy - fiio or ipod from hand.

Ipod sound is far from the right player. And the power to swing closed ears is not enough.

Rep: (448)
Philzone @ 11/01/2014, 16:30*
In fact, another 300 rubles delivery.
you can meet without delivery to the metro, and if you are not from Moscow, then I don’t understand how you buy for 5500 in the store ... then we write at least 5800 to the apartment.

Post has been editedtufi - 01.11.14, 16:15

Philzone @ 11/01/2014, 2:30 p.m.*
Ipod sound is far from the right player

Well, what can I say about this - ipod 6g (classic) has a deeper sound than my smart with Neutron. The ipod 5g (video) has a better chip, everyone speaks more positively about its sound. So I want to buy it if I want, so I want the difference to be bigger than 6g and a smartphone: happy:

I would like to see a comparison even with the same sansa on, as they wrote, not vtychek

Tomorrow I will receive from the seller x1 - I found a copy in St. Petersburg and there will be an opportunity to compare it with sansa on different ears. There are Audio-Technica m50x, creative aurvana live, koss porta pro on hand, and you can still try some ears at the doctor head.

ipod 6g (classic) has a deeper sound than my smart with Neutron

Smart is the one in the signature? Motorola Razr M? It’s not difficult to be better than her - she has a sound lower than average. I have such a smart living as an Internet radio in the kitchen, constantly on charge and connected to the speakers.

Post has been editedNekto-iz-vozduha - 01.11.14, 23:26

Rep: (117)
I have a question here, who uses ears like VSonic VSD1 / VSD1S - VSonic VC1000 or other plugs at a normal price, how good are they? The fact is that I go with the player essentially constantly, even when I don’t listen, he’s still in my jeans pocket and the problem is that the headphones do not live for a long time, usually where the plug is there, the cable is always bent and he’s khan .. Therefore, I take something inexpensive, because the ears do not live for more than a month or two. So I think, is it worth taking something for prices from 2 to 5 tons?

Regarding the subject, I can say that for me personally it is ideal at the moment, since nothing of what I had or have now does not play at the same level.

Post has been edited3wd - 02.11.14, 08:38

Well, here everyone has their own ears ... I've been trying for a long time to find suitable earbuds for myself - I don't like plugs. While I stopped at apple earpods, that they were walking with the fifth iPhone ... For the road, as for me, it’s the most. Although I am inclined to the fact that in dry weather you just need not to be lazy and take home audio-technica, fortunately they fold quite conveniently and compactly into their own bag

Nekto-iz-vozduha @ 11/01/2014, 10:01*
Motorola Razr M? It’s not difficult to be better than her - she has a sound below average.

Yes, bit m. The fact is that the Neutron quite well draws out sound even on cheap devices, just as the motorola puts pretty good chips for a cheap smart)
Nekto-iz-vozduha @ 11/01/2014, 10:01*
On hand Audio-Technica m50x, creative aurvana live, koss porta pro

Until recently, there was a Sport pro, I got tired of fixing it and decided to change it for something better, looked closely at the Astrotec AS-100 and Monoprice 8323 - but I saved it and bought a JVC HA-S400. They play clearly better than they stand) By the way, I can’t listen to the plug-ins - my ears hurt, at one time there were SoundMAGIC E10.

Got a device - so far I like everything.
The following is just an IMHO and subjective judgment, based on the first hours of using the device ... each has its own bear and its own ears:
It definitely sounds better than sansa and sways my audio technology lightly. It sounds different. At sansa, even though there was little margin in volume, the sound was more flat, clamped. There is a lot of volume reserve in x1. I listen to music quite loudly and sansa I twisted almost at maximum sometimes. On x1, I’m moving from 40 to 55 on the volume scale. I like the sound - voluminous, detailed, but the bass ... um ... a little soft, or something.
On Creative Aurvana Live - the difference is less audible, but Aurvana - ears with less honest sound than audio technology.
Senha plugs cx200 and cx300, although I do not like them, they also show the difference. Moreover, cx200 even somehow sounds nicer on x1 than cx300 - the opposite was the case with sans. I haven’t reached the doctorhead yet - in such weather I don’t want to wander around the city.
Conclusion from first impressions and first comparison with sansa: Fiio x1 definitely wins. What is it that sounds like an acoustic guitar, flute, shakuhachi ... As a music for comparison, I used the new album released yesterdayBoris Grebenshchikov - Salt. The album was recorded and mixed just awesome.

Post has been editedNekto-iz-vozduha - 02.11.14, 15:50

Good day.
I got this gadget. This is my first player of this level. I was a little disappointed for the first time taking it in my hands, imagining it a little heavier, just the same bar of iron, but these were just my assumptions, there were no complaints to the device itself. After a couple of hours of use, I appreciated its ergonomics and ease of use, it is on the level.
The sound made me very happy. By connecting my old liners Sennhi MX271 realized that they suck. I took Soundmagic E10 to sabzh, no words, just emotions.
I was pleasantly surprised by the presence of adhesive tape of three types, I immediately made myself a stylish custom device.
For those who want to get good sound quality for little money, I definitely recommend for purchase.

Rep: (22)
I managed to compare this player with the Cowon J3.
I was very much surprised that the quality of the carpet could not surpass x1.
I will say more, x1 in quality will be even slightly better than j3!
Compared using Creative ep630 and AKG k272HD. The difference, again, is not earth and sky, of course, but it is (if you listen).
In terms of frequency, everything is the same in principle, but with x1 the sound itself is a little clearer and I don’t even know if it’s more realistic.
Also, the loudness threshold at which distortion starts is higher for x1, and in general he has a higher maximum volume, for example, the AKG covon with them at maximum speed sounds like x1 for 80, and with an ACG it is only average volume.

M
Check outForum Rules!
4.23. Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the sections "Flea market" (for detailed rules, see "Flea market "). Doing business is allowed only in section" Commercial Services ", you can get information about the conditions for placing ads in this section on the offer page .

Post has been editedvadim_1984 - 03.11.14, 10:59

Rep: (0)
Good day! Please tell me whether it is worth changing cowon x7 (120GB) to x1 + microsd 128GB? I use the player only for music. Cowon is already 3 years old, I want something more compact and lightweight, but at the same time not inferior in sound quality, operating time, and so that the amount of memory is not less than 120 GB and at a price not like an airplane). Thank you all in advance for your answers.

BeNDeRus @ 11/03/2014, 04:22*
Good afternoon! Please tell me whether it is worth changing cowon x7 (120GB) to x1 + microsd 128GB?

I have a Cowon C2. Reasons to change for me.
1. More convenient operation.
2. Reads almost all formats, including cue, of which 80% are online.
3. Higher power output.
Helped than I could. Of course I can’t say for the sound, I think it’s no worse than that.

Rep: (356)
BeNDeRus @ 11/03/2014, 03:22*
Please tell me whether it is worth changing cowon x7 (120GB) to x1 + microsd 128GB?
continued discussion in the sectionSelection and Comparison ->Multimedia players

I don’t remember writing here already or not. The Russian-speaking player normally sees tags and cue only in utf encoding, but this is quite expected and fortunately, most of the time, most of it has been laid out already in Unicode.
Cue re-save to Unicode is not a problem, but is it more convenient to rewrite tags under Windows? Under niks I used EasyTag for these purposes earlier. Advise software for vendors.

UPD:
Mp3tagcopes with this, but the question is relevant - maybe someone knows a more interesting and functional software.

Post has been editedNekto-iz-vozduha - 05.11.14, 00:33

Rep: (0)
The problem with Russian tags. Reads with hieroglyphs. Tell me (in detail) the encoding of tags is changing and where? : ((((((

Rep: (323)
* yurr4ik,
, I open cue with advanced notepad (notepad ++) and change the encoding of the content to utf8

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 06:46