> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

157 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen Zera S rev S - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "
blad_lem
Message#1
31.08.14, 15:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 31.08.14

DiscussionHighscreen Zera S rev S
PictureHighscreen Zera S rev S
Description | Discussion | Firmware
FAQ

Attached Image

Questions about the firmware of the device are deleted without warning!
Take care of your time!

Reviews
Useful

Poll results
Attached Image

• Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture(Raising reputation)If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.
  • Do not forget about the user moderation. We use the buttonsPictureorPictureto evaluate posts in the topic. It helps to keep the topic as clean as possible.
    If you just did not like the message, it is not necessary to minus it.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsergej4388 - 25.07.16, 09:54
Reason for editing: Replacing conversational dynamics and replacing the screen with Highscreen Zera S rev S (video)
blad_lem
Message#2
31.08.14, 15:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 31.08.14

On the next forum I found advice on getting Ruth rights
MTK Droid Root & Tools on PC
Baidu root on the phone
art0502ver
Message#3
31.08.14, 17:23
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 7622
Check in: 05.03.09
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

M
The topic has been moved to the section.Highscreen
comatoseon
Message#4
02.09.14, 00:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 30.10.11
Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660

* blad_lemcan you upload photos from the camera? I thought to take the Highscreen Zera F Rev.S, but the awful camera beat off all interest in it. On the DNS website they write that there is autofocus on this smart, I would like to see the pictures, in particular, macro photography and how it removes the text. This is an important parameter for me: rolleyes:

--------------------
:savagemessiahzine.com:
Def_bro
Message#5
02.09.14, 19:32
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 620
Check in: 15.08.14
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-T585

He laid them in the next branchHighscreen Zera S - Discussion
somewhere on the page after 100, I will not find where.

For curators.
Yes, and let's be determined, revision S is discussed in the same place where A or here?
Def_bro
Message#6
02.09.14, 22:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 620
Check in: 15.08.14
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-T585

Found an example of a photo hereHighscreen Zera S - Discussion (Post # 33556475)
The rest somewhere on the topic further
filippov70
Message#7
05.09.14, 10:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 05.09.14
Highscreen Zera S

Android 4.4 ...
And if I'm not going to get root on this smart, in order to swap memory and I need from it: internet, software for navigation (with caching tiles of cards on a smart), read books, will it go or is it better to take Zera S without revision?
tema5130
Message#8
05.09.14, 10:47
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 06.02.12
ViewSonic ViewPad 7

The camera on it is just great ...
On the whole, the phone is good.
The main problem is memory, and so, everything is fine
rifast
Message#9
07.09.14, 18:35
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 20.02.11

Has anyone been able to root the device?
alex.w
Message#10
08.09.14, 06:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 10.01.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* rifast
MTK DroidTool to help you.
MupkyJI
Message#11
08.09.14, 10:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 537
Check in: 06.09.13
Sony Xperia SP

* alex.w,
Passed without problems? Product 3 and the company did not help, the droid did not use it yet
Regarding memory: for the first time I encountered such a division by type of internal memory (approx 900mb) and application memory (1.7GB) or whatever (what was bought yesterday and not from me) what does this mean at all (there is no SD card)? And the transfer of applications goes between them: 900 MB of memory are initially installed
About the camera: autofocus is, a little brake, but tolerable. Photos (later lay out) for such a pancake money, good to very good.
I noticed a jamb is insignificant, they do not change to digital working hours; Well, and there is probably a temporary problem of auto-tuning brightness, it does not flicker, but in one position with one illumination, as in a sinusoid, the brightness changes smoothly but noticeably.
And so to compare (on the 1st glance), I have a sony cn superior to this model, well, a thousand and three, well, nothing at all 6 on the "price-quality-firm" of these new smarts. Plus a loud infection.
And be careful with the back cover; it sits very well, especially it was afraid to tear the lower part)

And what is the glass on the screen? never understood

Post has been editedMupkyJI - 09.09.14, 09:06
trushkovan21
Message#12
09.09.14, 15:12
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 17.12.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Guys, did anyone manage to rutnut this device? I tried all the programs for the root. Does not want to give root access. Decide who got root on this device, and write how to get it. Thanks in advance!
Gray Yoga
Message#13
09.09.14, 19:23
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 26.09.08
Oneplus 5T 8/128

trushkovan21 09/09/2014, 19:12*
Guys, did anyone manage to rutnut this device?

Yes, I recently fought a long time, but still rutnul
1) We put on the phone SuperSU and DingDong Root. Turn on debug mode via USB in the settings.
2) Run DingDong, click "Get Root". We are waiting for the end of the operation and do not reboot after the end.
3) We start SuperSU, update the binary in the "normal" way. I personally have not updated the binary, I closed the program and ...
4) ... launched MTK Droid & Root tools. (upd: at this stage, you will need to install the ADB driver) Connect a phone - a yellow rectangle is drawn at the bottom. We press the button "ROOT". On the phone screen may pop up a window requesting superuser rights. We are waiting for the end of the operation and restart the phone.
5) Check:
Attached Image
Attached Image

If it doesn’t work, repeat untilblue spotsof success.

Post has been editedGray Yoga - 09.09.14, 19:28
MupkyJI
Message#14
09.09.14, 20:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 537
Sony Xperia SP

* Gray Yogaalready blue) what dindong set? 1.35? and then 1.36 reboots the body. Mobile vRut writes root received and universalRut also (mod version with SU) pagans say lies, and not confuse zero according to your recipe. and Dindong 1.35 writes that the root is not received and then I try to write through the droid at the end --- ERROR: SU is unavailable

Post has been editedMupkyJI - 09.09.14, 20:52
Gray Yoga
Message#15
09.09.14, 20:53
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Oneplus 5T 8/128

MupkyJI @ 09/10/2014, 00:48*
What dindong set? 1.35?

1.35 Russified, which was inthistopic.
MupkyJI
Message#16
09.09.14, 21:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 537
Sony Xperia SP

* Gray Yoga
I also have Russian from the head of that topic, but I’m not writing a root. did you have the same?
What SU put? -I from the market
And if you repeat all the steps?
And there is a nuance that in Windows the pipe is not identified as a device with data in my computer

Post has been editedMupkyJI - 09.09.14, 21:22
Gray Yoga
Message#17
10.09.14, 11:08
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Oneplus 5T 8/128

MupkyJI @ 09/10/2014, 01:19*
I also have Russian from the head of that topic, but I’m not writing a root. did you have the same?

After pressing the button "get root" and the end of the operation, I did not even look into the program, to be honest.
SuperS, yes, from the marketplace.
MupkyJI @ 09/10/2014, 01:19*
And there is a nuance that in Windows the pipe is not identified as a device with data in my computer

This pofigu (after connecting to the computer, you need to cut in the USB drive mode in the phone itself, an option appears in the notification blind). The main thing is the enabled debugging mode via USB (the settings are for developers) and the installed ADB drivers on the computer (you have to suffer here, look for drivers on the forum, there are several sets in the MTK droid tools thread). Then MTK droid tools should normally detect the device.
MupkyJI
Message#18
10.09.14, 11:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 537
Sony Xperia SP

Gray Yoga @ 09/10/2014, 12:08*
This pofigu (after connecting to the computer, you need to cut in the USB drive mode in the phone itself, an option appears in the notification blind). The main thing is the enabled debugging mode via USB (the settings are for developers) and the installed ADB drivers on the computer (you have to suffer here, look for drivers on the forum, there are several sets in the MTK droid tools thread). Then MTK droid tools should normally detect the device.

It is all normal initially, in the subject just downloaded about S and everything was set. I'm here just about the fact of not defining as a navigator ... we can use other firewood. And so the fig didn't work out yesterday ... did you immediately get this way or did you repeat all the points until you win? And there can be no such thing that due to previous attempts to run various programs (they used the PC version) now I cannot ruin because of their garbage, although I deleted everything after each unsuccessful attempt.
Gray Yoga
Message#19
10.09.14, 11:53
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Oneplus 5T 8/128

MupkyJI @ 09/10/2014, 15:34*
And there can be no such thing that due to previous attempts to run various programs (they used the PC version) now I cannot ruin because of their garbage, although I deleted everything after each unsuccessful attempt.

I tried to rant with different software, there were both baidu root and universal root, from the company with the help of kingo android root I tried. All this set and demolished, as a result, the combination of dingdong + mtk droid tools + superSU worked.
MupkyJI
Message#20
11.09.14, 08:50
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 537
Sony Xperia SP

In general, while there is nothing to repeat, Nikolai, Ilya, Khariton, Ulyana, Jacob - nothing (from the anecdote) ... did not work, if only a reset and try again with a new one. A jamb is seen on the body according to the charge level: you sit in the internet, etc. show say 83% after a couple of minutes already 88% already 2 times noticed, yesterday and today in the morning.
Abister
Message#21
11.09.14, 14:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 22.10.13

I have 2 questions.
1. Getting the root. I need a 100% working guide.
2. After receiving the root, can I install applications on a memory card?

157 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19 13:47